In the hair industry, Burmese hair extensions is highly regarded. A lot of people that sell hair consider Burmese hair extensions to be one of their best sellers. Here, you will find a wealth of information regarding Burmese hair extensions.
- 1 Overview of Burmese hair extensions
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages of Burmese hair extensions
- 3 Things should avoid when taking care of Burmese hair extensions
Overview of Burmese hair extensions
We’ve done extensive research on the Burmese hair extensions market and the hair industry as a whole to bring you the best possible Burmese hair extensions reviews and a list of the top five Burmese hair extensions manufacturers.
The economic potential of Burmese hair extensions
In Myanmar, the sector of Burmese hair extensions is growing and producing a lot of revenue. This region boasts a hair supply that is both plentiful and consistent.
- As of the year 2019, the hair industry in Burma has been seeing significant growth. A significant number of businesspeople from all over the world are making the trip to Myanmar in the hopes of finding a reliable source of hair.
- Because of its unparalleled quality, Burmese hair extensions is highly sought after by consumers located all over the world. Because of its versatility and natural beauty, Burmese hair extensions has established itself as the industry standard for hair extensions.
The root of Burmese hair extensions
Are you sure that’s Burmese hair? Just what is it? True Burmese hair can only be found on women from the country. The majority of Burmese hair originates either directly from Burmese women or from Chinese hair factories.
- At the beginning of the Buddhist New Year, a lot of people travel to Burma in the hopes of finding greater luck, health, and happiness. In this case, it was Burmese hair that was collected. They are able to put the last year behind them and begin anew with the help of the yearly ritual of getting a new haircut. The best wholesale supply of Burmese hair is now scarce due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- The Burmese hair made in China: Multiple sources provide excellent prices on wholesale Burmese hair extensions. The hair is collected from many sources (salon, retail, even waste) and shipped to China to be processed into shredded hair. Chinese hair manufacturers will use unconventional methods to improve the appearance of this low-quality hair so that they may sell it under the “Burmese hair” label.
The quality of Burmese hair extensions
The degree of polarization that prevailed at the time of their origin is responsible for the myriad of properties that can be found in Burmese hair and can be used to reconstruct their history. It is well known that the Pilgrims’ hair is of the best grade of Burmese hair extensions that are currently on the market. These hair extensions were worn by the Pilgrims.
This hair, much like the Vietnamese hair extensions, glistens with a silky, lustrous sheen and is of the highest quality. The spread of commodities, on the other hand, is being hampered by the fact that the coronavirus outbreak that has been going on in the country is not being contained.
Advantages and disadvantages of Burmese hair extensions
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to import hair from Burma for your business, you should weigh the pros and cons.
The advantages of Burmese hair extensions
How we choose to care for our hair has a direct impact on the distinctive qualities that are characteristic of Burmese hair.
- Burmese hair extensions are available in a range of different quality to cater to the requirements of a varied customer base.
- During the duration of the Buddhist New Year celebration, there is an excess of Burmese hair of a very high grade.
- The customer service department of our Burmese hair factory is open each and every day of the week, including all of the holidays.
The disadvantages of Burmese hair extensions
The use of Burmese hair has a lot of benefits but also a few downsides.
- They have a lot of variation in quality, which makes it difficult to tell them differently and opens the door to customer deception. Most of the available inventory is simply stockpiled waste and inexpensive, bulk Burmese hair.
- The Burmese government and police force ignore the country’s booming hair industry. The reality is that company segmentation is not even taken into account by existing laws or regulations. Law enforcement officials continue to overlook conspiracy cases.
Things should avoid when taking care of Burmese hair extensions
Having silky, lustrous Burmese hair can do wonders for one’s self-esteem. One of the main concerns of any lady thinking about getting Burmese hair is that it dries out, breaks, and loses its shape quickly. The main cause is unsuitable or insufficient medical procedures. Here are the five most common mistakes people make when attempting to maintain their own Burmese hair at home.
Burmese hair requires regular washings
The frequency of washing your Burmese hair extensions will depend on how often you use them and how dirty they get from your daily activities. Factors include, but are not limited to, the scalp’s moisture level, sebum production, and regular activities like exercise and hobbies.
- However, Burmese hair should not be overwashed. So, in a nutshell, you shouldn’t wash your hair every single day. Burmese hair may be kept strong and healthy with the help of oils. Washing your hair too frequently might cause it to dry out and break.
- Keep your Burmese hair healthy, bouncy, and beautiful by shampooing it twice or thrice a week.
Do not try to wash your hair like a Burmese with regular shampoo
When caring for Burmese hair extensions, the most typical mistake is to use a shampoo that is not designed for use with natural hair.
- Shampoo formulated for use with hair extensions is recommended. Because frequent washing can dry out your hair and reduce its longevity, this is especially vital if you have Burmese hair extensions.
- To avoid damaging your extensions, you can use any silicone- and paraben-free shampoo on a tight budget. However, shampoo is a great alternative for those who wear hair extensions.
Comb your hair like a Burmese after you’ve washed it
Wet hair is the ideal condition for detangling and combing when it comes to Burmese hair. You need to be cautious to prevent making this error. For this reason, when your curly Burmese hair becomes unruly and frizzy, even the widest-toothed combs will likely be ineffective.
- Instead, you should play around with splitting and spreading out your curls while your hair is in the incubator. Apply the conditioner and comb it through with a wide-tooth comb so that it reaches every strand of hair.
- Traditionally, Burmese-style hair is not to be combed or detangled after washing (even with your fingers).
Carelessly drying Burmese hair
Ladies with Burmese hair are better off letting their hair dry naturally.
Improperly drying Burmese hair
- Blow drying is really a very effective way for retaining the curls of Burmese hair, despite the common belief that the heat will dry and harm the hair. You may use a blow dryer, but only if you use the wrong settings for the heat and speed.
- When blow drying your hair, use a diffuser to lessen the damaging effects of the dryer’s intense heat and fast airflow. Use a diffuser on your wet Burmese hair to keep it from becoming too floppy while it dries. Frizz is reduced because of the decreased amount of friction.
When washing Burmese hair, you can skip the conditioner
The ends of Burmese hair are usually dry and brittle, and split ends are common. Therefore, it is essential to supply the necessary nutrients and moisture. Simply put, follow the conditioner’s usage instructions to the letter!
Use a deep conditioner with a lot of volume-boosting chemicals on your Burmese hair if you want it to look fuller. As an added precaution, pick conditioners that include only natural ingredients. For the simple reason that it will help keep your Burmese hair in good condition and add to its silkiness.