With the huge demand for hair extensions, best human hair brands in Nigeria have become widely well-known and purchased by hair businessmen or simply an individual finding for beauty satisfaction. This article will tell you everything about the best human hair brands in Nigeria so that you can make the most suitable selection.
- 1 Criteria of best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2 Top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.1 Queen Hair – Top 1 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.2 K-Hair Factory – Top 2 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.3 5S Hair – Top 3 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.4 Luna Hair – Top 4 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.5 Ruby Hair – Top 5 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.6 JenHair – Top 6 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.7 Miracle Hair – Top 7 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.8 Glam Seamless Hair – Top 8 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.9 Zala Hair – Top 9 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 2.10 Chocolate Hair – Top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 3 Steps to work effectively with best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 3.1 Investigate the products you intend to purchase from best human hair brands in Nìgeria
- 3.2 Direct for the sale managers of best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 3.3 Select an appropriate shipping method and double-check invoices from best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 3.4 Payment for hair extension orders from best human hair brands in Nigeria
- 3.5 Receive your order and provide feedback to the hair extension companies
Criteria of best human hair brands in Nigeria
If you are a newbie in the hair industry and still confused among hundreds of human hair brands in Nigeria, we are here to help you make the right choice. First of all, you need to understand the foundation to evaluate the best human hair brands in Nigeria.
Best human hair brands in Nigeria provide us with affordable price
Despite the fact that large best human hair brands in Nigeria are importers, there are a number of factors that enable them to provide their products to customers at a low cost. Thanks to that, best human hair brands in Nigeria can achieve economic effectiveness to some extent.
- Best human hair brands in Nigeria have low delivery costs. When making a comparison between best human hair brands in Nigeria and human hair brands in Asia, you will remarkably find that human hair companies in Nigeria have higher prices but lower shipping costs. This is due to the fact that human hair factory in Lagos will have equipped themselves with their own inventory. When they import hair in large quantities from other countries, the logistic costs will be significantly reduced.
- Best human hair brands in Nigeria are able to verify their customer insight correctly. During the process of running business, human hair companies in Nigeria extremely focus on detailed business strategy with long term value. Therefore, they consider their customer as a concentration and analyze thoroughly what the customers need. Based on that basis, best human hair brands in Nigeria can identify which hair should be sold and calculate the reasonable quantities. As a result, this will lessen excess inventory and reduce unnecessary cost.
If being able to satisfy this first criteria, human hair business in Nigeria can be partially considered one of the best human hair brands in Nigeria. However, not only the price is taken into top priority factors when considering best wholesale human hair distributors in Nigeria but there are still many other aspects related.
Best human hair brands in Nigeria have products with high quality
When it comes to starting up a business, no matter what products you are selling, the quality is always a key factor that leads to success. And best human hair brands in Nigeria are not an exception, human hair factory in Lagos Nigeria pays much attention to their hair quality to create the most impressive experience with customers.
- Because Nigeria does not have a raw material area for hair, most of the human hair factory in Lagos import hair from other countries such as Vietnam, India, and China… That is the reason why human hair suppliers in Nigeria always conduct thorough research and select good suppliers with the highest quality hair.
- Hair extensions in Nigeria can be made of synthetic or natural human hair. Real human hair extensions will act as if they were a part of your natural hair, so they will have the most appealing physical appearance. However, the quality of real human hair varies. Virgin hair is the highest quality, followed by remy hair, and non-remy hair is the lowest; the same is true for pricing.
It is entirely up to you and your hair extensions in Nigeria company’s goals and clientele to decide which types of hair to use for hair business as long as the source of hair comes from the best human hair brands in Nigeria.
See more raw Vietnamese hair wholesale vendors, how to import hair from china to Nigeria
Best human hair brands in Nigeria are famous for the diversity of hair products
Beside low price and good quality, product diversity is one of the most important keys of best human hair brands in Nigeria. The more various types of hair there are, the larger the scale of customers you can be exposed to.
- Because the human hair manufacturing companies in Nigeria are familiar with local hair business owners, they will understand that hair salons require a diverse range of hair, particularly for custom-made hair wigs or extensions.
- In order to keep a close relationship with customers, best human hair brands in Nigeria always try to build as diverse product catalog as possible that can accommodate customers with varying orders. The products are also tailored to Nigerians, with more sewn-in hair rather than clip-ins, textures designed to blend with natural hair, and colors tailored to enhance African women’s features.
To become one of the best human hair brands in Nigeria, human hair factory in nigeria are required to satisfy at least three criterias that we mentioned above. As you can see, the process to be recognized as the best human hair brands in Nigeria is not a piece of cake. Therefore, you can completely lay your faith on these so-called human hair manufacturing companies in Nigeria. We will help you list out top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria in the following sections.
Top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria
There are a large variety of best human hair brands in Nigeria at present, and there will probably be a lot more in the future. You can save time by reviewing our list of the top three reputable best human hair brands in Nigeria.
Queen Hair – Top 1 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Queen Hair Factory – the only Vietnam hair factory in Lagos – possesses unique characteristics that hair business owners in Nigeria should take into account. Many human hair business in Nigeria have gained economic efficiency by partnering with us.
- Queen Hair has grown tremendously since its inception in 2010 as a result of our unparalleled position in the Vietnam hair industry. As the best human hair brands in Nigeria, Queen Hair has been refining and improving our production method for many years in order to provide better hair with affordable price to our customers.
- Thanks to the support of our loyal customers, whom we refer to as our Queens, Queen Hair will help your Nigerian hair salon succeed by providing high-quality Vietnamese 100 percent human hair extensions at factory prices.
Queen Hair possesses its own hair factory in Vietnam, giving us significant advantages in terms of price, quality, and product. Queen Hair is confident in being the best hair supplier for human hair manufacturing companies in Nigeria, bringing you the highest profit, with many years of experience in the hair market.
K-Hair Factory – Top 2 best human hair brands in Nigeria
With its first debut in 1992, K-Hair has been manufacturing and exporting hair all over the world for over 30 years. K-Hair is one of the best human hair brands in Nigeria, ranking among the top one largest hair factories in the country in 2020. They always provide the highest quality hair to many salons, retailers, wholesalers, and other factories around the world.
- Hotline/Whatsapp: +84855555347
- Instagram: k_hair_mia
K-Hair offers a wide range of human hair extensions, from raw hair to styled or colored bundles. They ship worldwide and have many loyal human hair suppliers in Nigeria clients who purchase their hair extensions.
- Head office: 71 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Main product: Virgin hair with many choices for texture, color.
5S Hair – Top 3 best human hair brands in Nigeria
5S Hair is one of the most well-known Vietnamese best human hair brands in Nigeria. Since 1989, 5S Hair has been supplying high-quality Vietnamese human hair as the country’s first hair extensions factory. 5S Hair Factory is a Vietnamese hair supplier that primarily exports to European and African countries.
In terms of quality, 5S Hair has long been famous for Supplying 100% high-quality Vietnamese Hair Extensions product with various types of hair. Such as Raw Virgin Hair, Weft Hair, Curly wavy hair, Closure and frontal, Human lace wigs. Therefore, you can choose various types of hair that you want.
- Head office: Ha Noi, VietNam
- Main product: virgin hair extension, remy hair extensions…
Luna Hair – Top 4 best human hair brands in Nigeria
With five years of experience in the human hair factory in Nigeria industry, Luna Hair is considered as a Vietnamese newbie in best human hair brands in Nigeria. They usually supply Vietnamese hair extensions in a variety of styles including wavy hair, wavy hair, and pony tail hair. Many hair extension suppliers around the world, most notably in South Africa, have certified Luna hair’s quality.
Ruby Hair – Top 5 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Ruby Hair, one of the best human hair brands that has been specializing in hair supplements and marketing hair extensions for many years, provides high quality virgin hair extensions in Nigeria. Their virgin hair extensions are among the best wholesale hair sellers in Nigeria.
This human hair suppliers in Nigeria has been providing hair for many big brands all over the world.
JenHair – Top 6 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Jenhair is a well-known hair-styling company in Vietnam. If you want to buy hair for personal use, you can contact this hair factory for a wide range of hairstyle options.
Jen Hair wholesale human hair distributors in Nigeria supplies these hair items:
- Weft straight hair, curly wavy hair, ombre piano hair,….
- Supply hair for personal uses ( like a set of 3 bundles and closure,…..)
- 360 lace frontal closure, full lace wigs, HD lace,….
Miracle Hair – Top 7 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Miracle Human Hair is one of the wholesale human hair distributors in Nigeria brands that offers top quality human hairs. One of the wonderful features of this human hair factory in Nigeria is that it has a very fine texture with no shedding or tangling. This brand has a variety of human hair extensions that cen be reused after wash and can be dyed as desired too without affecting the super fine texture. Miracle human hair can last for a long period of time
Glam Seamless Hair – Top 8 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Glam Seamless is yet another well-known hair extension brand on Instagram and other social media platforms. This is one of the best human hair brands in Nigeria that has over 188k followers and Youtube videos, making their presence undeniable.
This brand appears to be in the top ten because it truly is a great brand. They have the best color and length selection, as well as reasonable prices for their products.
Zala Hair – Top 9 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Zara as a brand has been in this business for many years and has been considered as one of the better brands for tape-in and clip-in hair extensions. This brand has gained a lot of followers with their social media and influencer campaign
They have triple weft and double drawn hair available at all times to ensure the highest quality product is sent to you everytime. The brand has over 23 shades and lengths ranging from 12-20inch, there is always a color/length for you
Chocolate Hair – Top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria
Chocolate Human Hair is a top quality wholesale human hair distributors in Nigeria. It is an affordable human hair brand in Nigeria. The brand offers a wide variety of hot chocolate hair weave options and make them available to you. Some of their products include hair extension type, virgin hair, and many more. Thê Chocolate Weave is of different lengths ranging from 10-30inches and colors too.
Steps to work effectively with best human hair brands in Nigeria
After having provided you with the top 10 best human hair brands in Nigeria, you may, somehow, identify your ideal human hair manufacturing companies in Nigeria. However, the process from ordering until you can touch the products by hand is another complicated period. But don’t worry, we are here to give you the best tips to guide an effective way while dealing with these best human hair brands in Nigeria.
Investigate the products you intend to purchase from best human hair brands in Nìgeria
Grasping information about the products thoroughly is an inevitable step when choosing a suitable hair extensions company. As a result, if you want to work effectively with best human hair brands in Nigeria. This should be your top priority.
- Product knowledge will positively impact your hair business. If you can not consult your customers with proper products from the best human hair brands in Nigeria, it is difficult to keep on selling. Furthermore, having a solid understanding of the product can help you sell more effectively. If you are knowledgeable about your product, you will be able to advise them in a more fluid and informative manner, demonstrating your professionalism and encouraging them to purchase from you.
- As soon as you are certain about the products, you must research the insight of targeted customers. For example, you plan to sell products in Nigeria, you need to find out the Nigerian’s tendency when it comes to hair products and supply them with what they exactly demand for. This is important because it is related to the effectiveness of your business. After that, decide what kind of hair you will import from best human hair brands in Nigeria for sale.
Direct for the sale managers of best human hair brands in Nigeria
Reputable hair extension distributors in nigeria will provide contact information for their sales managers, so that clients can get the latest product advice. They can give you consultation as well as actual photographs or videos of the items you wish to purchase. When you’re satisfied with the consultation, tell them the style, color, quantity, and length of hair product you want to purchase.
Another consideration is that, with a view to maintaining the best quality, best human hair brands in Nigeria will not have their products available in stock with massive quantities. The wholesale human hair distributors in Nigeria will begin creating your product as soon as your purchase is received instead. Because hair products that are kept on for an extended period of time lose their quality and effectiveness.
Select an appropriate shipping method and double-check invoices from best human hair brands in Nigeria
Ways of shipping of best human hair brands in Nigeria may include DHL, FedEx, UPS, and others. On the other hand, there is still another specialized shipping facility that specializes in exporting items to Nigeria, so it will be extremely cost effective. Hair dealers can save time and money by ordering from a distant manufacturer once you’ve chosen a shipping method.
When our staff receives your order, they will prepare an invoice that includes the shipping cost and email it to you so that you can double-check that it is exactly what you asked for. Please double-check the invoice and confirm with us that it accurately reflects what you purchased.
Payment for hair extension orders from best human hair brands in Nigeria
When purchasing Hair extensions in Nigeria online, don’t forget to inquire about the types of credit cards accepted. Is the seller accepting Paypal, VISA, or Mastercard? What is the amount of the deposit? Being well-informed is the most effective way to save time and keep your financial rewards.
Receive your order and provide feedback to the hair extension companies
The time it takes for you to receive your hairstyle will depend on the hair extensions nigeria you purchased as well as the distance between you and the hair extension company you ordered from. In most cases, the hair will be delivered within 7 to 20 days. They will carefully package your hair to ensure that it arrives in good condition.
Providing feedback to hair extension dealers in Nigeria. Let sellers from best human hair brands in Nigeria be aware of your satisfaction (or lack thereof) with your Nigerian hair extension purchase. This is valuable consumer feedback that they can use in future orders. Feedback is also a great way to save money because many hair extension suppliers in Nigeria offer coupons in exchange for feedback on their hair extensions.
We hope this information is useful in your search for suitable human hair distributors in Lagos Nigeria. If you have any questions, please reach out to Queen Hair via social media for free advice from our experts!