Because of its exceptional characteristics, bone straight hair is the most popular and widely used hair type. However, not every hair extensions wholesaler can properly understand all corners of bone straight hair. This article will clarify everything a hair businessmen should know about bone straight hair.
- 1 Overview of bone straight hair
- 2 How to take care of bone straight hair
- 3 Top 5 most reliable bone straight hair supplier
Overview of bone straight hair
Although there are countless new hairstyles in the hair market, this bone straight hairstyle is never out of style because of its ease of styling as well as its ability to make the wearer appear more attractive. In the following segment, we’ll find out what makes bone straight hair so popular.
Definition of bone straight hair
Bone straight hair is a fine, smooth, and sparse type of straight hair. When bone straight hair is knotted from top to bottom, the strands become solid and tightly coiled.
When it comes to bone straight hair meaning, bone straight hair is produced by using heat tools and specialized chemicals for straightening. The chemicals used for straightening are weaker than those used to straighten hair, that’s the primary distinction.
Characteristics of bone straight hair
After understanding what is bone straight hair, you should take a look at its unique characteristics to know how does bone straight hair look like. The following are some of the bone straight hair’s most distinguishing characteristics and some pictures of bone straight hair.
- Bone straight hair is a dream to work with because it is silky and flat from top to bottom. Every woman desires straight and smooth hair, and having this appearance will help you impress everyone from the start. This is the main difference between bone straight and normal straight hair.
- Bone straight hair is silky and tangle-free because it has been straightened from root to tip. For women who have a lot on their plate and don’t have the time to fuss with their hair, this style is ideal. Because you won’t have to comb or straighten your hair, you’ll save yourself time.
- It is impossible to style hair that is bone straight. This hair cannot be curled, dyed. This is due to the fact that the hair has been straightened with heat to maintain the current hairstyle. The hair’s lifespan is up to two years, but it’s bone straight, so it can’t be curled.
Using bone straight hair seems to be a wise choice if you want to protect your natural hair strands optimally. You do not need to style your hair according to your natural hair type; rather, you can purchase bone straight hair and apply it to your head. However, you should conduct thorough research and select a reputable hair vendor who provides the highest quality bone straight hair.
Price of bone straight hair
Bone straight hair can be purchased for a very low cost. Some may consider the starting price of N5500~ $133.01 for naturally straight hair to be excessive. Bone straight hair, on the other hand, is well worth the cost due to its high quality and long lifespan. However, the price may vary depending on different nations.
- Price in Nigeria: From N60,000 to N300,000 ($145.10 – $725.51) and more, you can buy this hair in Nigeria depending on the type, length and gram you want.
- Price in China: Price of bone straight hair is well known to be the cheapest in the world with the range from $5/piece. However, the price is worth its quality, Chinese bone straight hair can not last long and easily degrades after a few times using.
- Price in Viet Nam: Bone straight hair from Viet Nam offers you a reasonable price. Accordingly, the hair quality is definitely guaranteed, which will have a positive impact on your hair business. With just about $11/piece, you can be able to possess high quality products.
Price of bone straight hair can vary depending on different sources of hair. If your budget for hair business is excessive, then Nigeria is a considerable bone straight hair supplier. On the other hand, to get the highest level of profit, bone straight hair from China can fit you most. However, the quality is not guaranteed. Therefore, Vietnamese bone straight hair with affordable price and high quality, your hair business can assist you in achieving optimal economic effectiveness.
Classification of bone straight hair
Bone straight hair is classified into a variety of categories based on a variety of variables. However, you can make your selection based on three types of bone straight hair: single drawn hair, double drawn hair and super double drawn hair. We will discuss numerous types of bone straight hair directly below.
- Single Drawn of bone straight hair: 30-40 percent of the hair strands in this one are identical, while the rest are made up of strands that are longer or shorter. Thus, a single drawn bone straight hair bundle appears thick at the top, but significantly thinner at the ends. As a result, the cost of a single drawn bundle is lower than that of a bundle that has been double or super double drawn. Customers with a limited budget, such as college students, typically purchase wigs made from single drawn bundles.
- Double drawn of bone straight hair: About 60 to 70 percent of bone straight hair on this category is the same length. To put it another way, the top and middle are thick and full, but the bottom isn’t as thick as they are. Additionally, it costs more than the single-drawn version. Super double drawn, on the other hand, is used to create a perfect bone straight hair
- Super double drawn hair of bone straight hair: This hair is the heaviest. Approximately 80% to 90% of the hair strands are the same length in this area. Because of its density, a super double drawn bone straight gives the impression of natural hair. If you’ve got straight hair, this is the best hair for you! High-end hair salons and middle-class women typically purchase this product, which is more expensive than the two remaining remains.
Bone straight can be used to create a natural look, as shown in the examples above. That these hairstyles all maintain a high level of quality is of primary importance. If you’re interested in creating a new look for your company, Queen Hair Factory can provide the most current advice.
How to take care of bone straight hair
If you want to keep the beauty of your bone straight hair for long term aspect, you must know how to maintain it properly. Due to the features we have listed above, it will not take time to take care of bone straight. In the following, we will indicate you of four simple steps about way to maintain bone straight hair.
Maintaining bone straight hair through daily combing
Combining your hair is the quickest way to maintain bone straight hair, you can do it every day. Have a look at the following explanations.
- Brush bone straight hair regularly to make the hair more durable and smooth instead of washing it every day, which would take a lot of time and effort. However, brushing your hair correctly is essential if you want it to last as long as possible.
- It is recommended that you brush your bone straight hair at least two times a day for optimal results. Even though bone straight hair is silky and smooth, it can become tangled when you first wake up or are exposed to a strong wind for any length of time. To keep your hair straight, you’ll need a comb. Brushing from the top of the head down to the bottom of the hair is proper combing.
- To get your bone straight hair as straight as possible, use a hot comb. A hot comb smooths your hair and straightens it at the same time. As a result, don’t hesitate to begin a daily routine that will benefit your bone straight hair.
Maintaining bone straight hair through washing
Washing your hair regularly will keep it shiny and clean, but washing it properly will keep it beautiful longer. So let us show you how to properly wash bone straight hair.
- Step 1: Run water through your straight hair. Shampooing and cleaning your hair will be much easier with this method. For best results, use your hands to brush your hair as you wash them.
- Step 2: Get a small amount of shampoo in your hand, then apply it to your hair and massage it into your scalp. You can ensure that your hair is completely free of dirt and oil by using shampoo. Once the shampoo has been applied to the hair, comb it through to remove any remaining dirt and then rinse with water.
- Step 3: Rinse out the conditioner with cool water after you’ve applied it to your hair. Your hair will be softer, shinier, and easier to style if you use a conditioner. For gentler brushing and combing, the reduced friction between hair strands reduces the risk of causing scalp damage. Using a hair mask can also help to restore, strengthen, and reduce split ends in your hair.. Make sure you don’t overlook this step.
Maintaining bone straight hair through using dryer
Your hair will be wet and need to be dried after you wash it, so you’ll need a hair dryer. To keep bone straight hair in its best condition, we’ll show you how to dry it correctly.
- Foam wrap is the most natural way to dry hair before blow-drying. Aside from giving hairstyles a firm grip, foam wraps are useful for hair care because they moisturize, condition, and shield straight hair from heat from a dryer.
- The next step is to separate your wigs into multiple sections and bone straighten each section of your hair. A hair dryer set to a low setting is best for drying your hair, as the heat from a high setting can cause damage to your hair.
Maintaining bone straight hair through using straightener
A hair straightener can help you maintain bone-straight locks. In terms of hair care, this is both the final and most critical step. To ensure that your hair isn’t damaged, use a hair iron correctly.
- Step 1: To make straightening your hair easier, section your hair.
- Step 2:Set the straightener’s temperature between 25 and 30 degrees. It’s important to monitor the temperature to prevent damage to your hair. However, if you want to keep your hair as straight as possible, you’ll want to invest in a high-quality straightener.
- Step 3: Straighten your hair and use the straightener to comb it from top to bottom in the sections you’ve created.
- Step 4: To finish maintaining bone straight hair, repeat this process with the remaining sections of your hair.
How to keep your hair bone straight hair for the longest time and how to start a wig making business can be accomplished by these four simple steps above. Even if you are a novice to the hair industry, you can complete these steps quickly and easily at home. We wish you luck with our guide and look forward to seeing your healthy, shiny, and silky hair in the future.
Top 5 most reliable bone straight hair supplier
The next step after acquiring necessary information about bone straight hair is to find reliable bone straight hair suppliers. After a thorough investigation process, we have listed top 5 reliable bone straight hair suppliers that many salons have used.
Queen Hair – Top 1 bone straight hair supplier
As one of the most trusted bone straight hair supplier, Queen Hair has built its reputation on providing Vietnamese bone straight hair of the highest quality at competitive prices. With Queen Hair, customers can expect fast and friendly service. Customer service is not just about making money; it’s about working together to produce and deliver high-quality products for our customers.With hundreds of employees in charge of quality control, Queen Hair is a massive bone straight hair supplier. Having their own raw material facility allows them to control the quality of their bone straight hair from beginning to end..
- With a variety of textures and colors, Queen Hair’s Vietnamese bone straight hair is among the best on the market. Because they only used hair from Vietnamese donors, you can rest assured that your transplant won’t contain any foreign-sourced strands. Our hair can be made into a variety of different hairstyles because we can customize it to suit your needs while still ensuring that it is of the highest quality.
- In the event that a customer has a problem, they have a team of hair consultants with at least three years of experience ready to help. The best hair products and services are available to customers around the world, and we work tirelessly to ensure that they are satisfied with their purchases.
If you’re looking for high-quality Vietnamese bone straight hair supplies at an affordable price with exceptional customer service in the hair market, look no further than Queen Hair. With team of hair experts, they can help you run your salon more efficiently.
K – Hair – Top 2 bone straight hair supplier
K-Hair was founded in the 1990s and has since become one of Vietnam’s leading providers of bone straight hair. High-quality Vietnamese hair is available at reasonable prices from the company. K-Hair’s customers have expressed complete satisfaction with the quality of their products.
- Virgin hair from Vietnam is the main product.
- Delivery services include UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Methods of payment: Naira agent, Western Union, and bank wire
5S Hair – Top 3 bone straight hair supplier
Vietnamese hair extensions are the specialty of 5S Hair, a company that also offers bone straight hair extensions of the highest quality. The company sells a variety of hair extensions, including tape-ins, clip-ins, remy hair, and virgin hair.
- The following are the most common types of hair extensions available on the market: weft, bone straight, and clip-in
- Delivery services include UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Payment Options: Bank Wire, Western Union
SGI Hair – Top 4 bone straight hair supplier
An senior wholesaler of Indian hair products, SGI Hair began in 2008 and brought with it a wealth of knowledge and experience in the production of bone straight hair extensions.
As an added bonus, SGI offers a variety of discounts on a regular basis. When they have a lot of sales, their prices are likely to be lower than those of other hair extension companies.
- Primary product: hair wefts
- FedEx and DHL are the two options for delivery.
- Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
Venus Hair – Top 5 bone straight hair supplier
Venus Hair is a two-year-old company that specializes in bone straight hair extensions. The company’s products, on the other hand, are of very high quality. Weft hair was the specialty of Venus Hair.
- Main product: weft hair
- Shipment: DHL, Fedex, China agent
- Payment: Bank Transfer
In conclusion,bone straight hair can be profoundly benefited in terms of many factors: texture, price, popularity and usage. The importance is you need to understand thoroughly the insight of the customer as well as the meaning of bone straight hair. As a result, you can supply them with the best types of bone straight hair. Hope that this article will help you to optimize your economic effectiveness and run the best hair business.