If you are wondering is Cambodian hair good, then this is the article for you. Cambodian hair has become favorable in recent years. Here are everything you need to know about Cambodian hair.
- 1 Cambodian hair overview
- 2 Features of Cambodian hair
- 3 Cambodian hair categorization
- 4 Top 5 most reliable Cambodian hair factory
Cambodian hair overview
Cambodian hair dealers buy hair from Cambodian donors, which may vary in length from long to short.
- Straight, wavy, and curly are the three main textures of this hair type which is generated in an ethical way from human donors. The texture of the donor’s hair is usually determined by its length, which may range from short to long and has a natural wavy flow. Cambodian hair is very strong and long-lasting when compared to other hair varieties. This kind of hair may be styled to seem like natural hair, making it simpler to blend into your overall look. You have total control over their washing, shampooing, grooming, and coloring.
- Cambodian hair type is mostly obtained by hair manufacturers in Cambodia’s rural areas, where people sell their hair to make a living. As a consequence, individuals will take better care of their hair to get better outcomes. Several hair markets do not appreciate Cambodian hair since the majority of Cambodians’ natural hair is light, curly and coarse. Cambodian women are growing their hair less and less to sell due to the country’s small population and rising affluence. As a result, finding a trustworthy hair supplier in Cambodia is becoming increasingly difficult.
Because hair is uncommon in Cambodia, employing it for your business is a risky undertaking. Unpredictable hair supply may cause the shape to alter, and the cost-effectiveness is poor. As a consequence, Vietnam hair is of higher quality than Cambodian hair. Many hair dealers throughout the world consider Vietnamese hair to be one of the best types of hair available.
Features of Cambodian hair
Due to its exceptional quality and inexpensive cost, Cambodian hair is becoming a popular item for many hair dealers throughout the world. We’ll focus on Cambodian hair’s distinctive hair characteristics to help you better understand Cambodian hair type.
Cambodian hair textures
Cambodian hair comes in a variety of textures and smoothness, including bone straight, wavy, and curly.
- Because its texture compliments practically all hair types, it is a favorite choice among many ladies. You won’t have to brush or comb it as much since hair won’t tangle.
- Cambodian hair texture retains its curls because of its gritty texture. Its texture allows it to keep a curl for up to two weeks, something that other hair types can’t do. It also withstands heat better than other hair kinds. Finally, it will help hair retailers increase the variety of curly hair accessible and retain the quality of curly hair after it has been restyled.
The quality of Cambodian hair
Cambodian hair is often of high quality. This is understandable due to one of these reasons.
- Cambodian hair has not been chemically changed and is collected from a healthy hair donor. Its cuticles are normally in good shape and oriented in the same direction, preventing matting and tangling.
- To keep their hair strong and healthy, the majority of Cambodian women employ a variety of treatments. There are no chemicals used in these procedures. They also eat a healthy, well-balanced diet that benefits their hair. Cambodian ladies, for example, use coconut and palm oil-based shampoos and conditioners to style their hair.
Cambodian hair’s diversity
When it comes to coloring and bleaching, this hair type is the greatest.
Although Cambodian hair reacts well to bleaching and/or coloring, we strongly recommend having it done by a professional who uses high-quality coloring materials.
Cambodian hair categorization
The three varieties of hair accessible are virgin hair, remy hair, and non-remy hair. Cambodian hair manufacturers exclusively produce two types of hair: raw Cambodian hair including virgin hair and remy hair, in order to assure the greatest quality for Cambodian hair reviews goods.
- Cambodian virgin hair is the best quality. This hair is taken from a single donor and has not undergone any chemical treatment. All the cuticles of this Cambodian is still intact and run in the same direction. This hair is smooth, silky and tangle-free.
- Cambodian remy hair is a good alternative for virgin Cambodian hair. This hair is taken from 2 to 3 donors but the cuticles are still intact and run in the same direction. Cambodian remy hair is not as smooth as virgin hair but still has amazing quality.
Raw Cambodian hair wholesale vendors may choose from two types of raw Cambodian hair, as mentioned above, according to your company’s needs. If you want to get your own hair and style it the way you like, Cambodian virgin hair is the finest solution. Cambodian virgin hair is the most expensive and difficult to come by of the two hair types discussed above due to its excellent grade. Cambodian remy hair might save you a lot of money if you want to buy hair for simple styles.
Top 5 most reliable Cambodian hair factory
If you are struggling to find a trustworthy Cambodian hair supplier, we are here to help you. We have listed down the top 5 well-known Cambodian hair factories.
Cambodian hair freak Top 1 Cambodian hair factory
Cambodian hair freak is one of the top factories that supplies high quality Cambodian hair. The company has many experience in the field.
- Cambodian hair freak price is quite high, about $125 for a 20 inch hair bundle
- The company does not have a return policy.
Yummy hair extension Top 2 Cambodian hair factory
Yummy hair extensions have a great range of Cambodian hair. The firm specializes in Cambodian hair and has been supplying Cambodian hair for many big brands.
- The price for a raw Cambodian hair wave is $119/ bundle hair wave, which is quite expensive.
- There is no return policy
Angkor Cambodian hair Top 3 Cambodian hair factory
Angkor Cambodian hair has many experiences in the Cambodian hair field. The company is well-known for its high quality and reliable brand.
- Prices are per kilogram. The price for Cambodian hair Double Drawn Straight is $425 for 1000 grams (usually 10 wefts) 12 inch hair.
- If you buy wholesale, the company will give you a discount.
Cambodian hair extension Top 4 Cambodian hair factory
Cambodian hair extension is loved by many hair businesses for its wide range products. The company supplies great Cambodian hair quality.
- The price for a full Cambodian hair wig is about $700.
- There is no return policy.
Apsara Cambodian hair Top 5 Cambodian hair factory
Aspara Cambodian hair is famous for its high quality raw Cambodian hair. The firm has worked with many big hair brands around the world.
- The price for a straight 12 inch Cambodian hair is $45, and you will have a $5 Discount per bundle for orders of 20+ bundles.
- Aspara has a return policy but you will be charged a 20% fee.