The following article will guide you how to take care of your Cambodian hair bundles at home to minimize breakage and keep your Cambodian hair bundles shiny and long-lasting.
- 1 What is Cambodian hair bundles
- 2 How to wash Cambodian hair bundles at home
- 3 How to take care Cambodian hair bundles
- 4 Tips to make Cambodian hair bundles more long lasting
What is Cambodian hair bundles
Cambodian hair bundles are the hair that vendors collected from Cambodian women, and then they produce it into bundles.
- Because Cambodia is based in the raw material region, therefore, Cambodian hair bundles are taken directly from the people in the country.
- Cambodian hair bundles are classified into two main types: virgin Cambodian hair bundles and remy Cambodian hair bundles. Both of these Cambodian hair bundles are of high quality but virgin hair has better quality since it is taken from a single donor and has not undergone any chemical treatment.
- Cambodian hair bundles are usually of excellent quality, therefore they are very long lasting and versatile.
How to wash Cambodian hair bundles at home
In order to keep Cambodian hair bundles long, smooth, and not tangled or broken, it is necessary to properly care and clean them at home. Keeping hair clean is essential not only for hair extensions but also in the process of taking care of real hair and styling hair. Keeping the scalp clean is very important to limit dandruff and other problems.
According to the advice of experts, under normal conditions, we should wash our hair every 2 days to keep our hair clean, healthy and smooth. However, for hair extensions, cleaning and shampooing needs a lot more meticulousness and care than normal hair. So how to wash properly to take care of Cambodian hair bundles?
Here is a basic 5-step process to clean and care for Cambodian hair bundles.
Step 1: Brush your Cambodian hair bundles before shampooing
Before rinsing with water to wash your Cambodian hair bundles, you must make sure that your hair has been combed smoothly to limit tangles when it gets wet. Brushing Cambodian hair bundles is one of the most crucial steps to maintain the lifespan of hair extensions.
- First, you need to choose a comb specifically for hair extensions, ask a hair salon if you have never used this product and need a place to buy it.
- When combing Cambodian human hair bundles, you need to gently brush down but from the bottom and gradually raise your hand up. Absolutely do not pull or pull down the hair even if it is tangled because this is easy to loosen the joint.
- Another note is that you should not brush Cambodian hair bundles when it is wet because it will tangle and make it more difficult to comb, and cause hair to fall out a lot.
Step 2: Wash Cambodian hair bundles in one direction
When washing Cambodian hair bundles, you should rinse it in the right direction, avoid rubbing and tangling your hair because this stretching can cause the connection between the real hair and the wig to slip off.
- First, take the shampoo into the palm of your hand to create a lather, then massage the shampoo into the Cambodian hair bundles from the forehead toward the back, all the way to the roots. Then, use your fingertips to gently squeeze the scalp, stroking from the scalp to the hairline. Absolutely do not use your nails or rub the scalp with joints.
- The next step is to rinse Cambodian human hair bundles with water, also follow this direction and do not pull or pull the hair.
Step 3: Use specialized products to wash and condition the Cambodian hair bundles
Hair conditioner is an important item that will keep your hair smooth and silky. When choosing a conditioner as well as a shampoo, you need to pay attention to using specialized hair extension care products for salons. These are sulfate-free products, minimizing detergents to maintain beautiful, long-lasting hair extensions, avoiding dry, frizzy hair.
You need to be careful when washing Cambodian hair bundles in order to ensure the durability of the connection
Step 4: Dry the Cambodian hair bundles properly after washing
With Cambodian hair bundles, it is also important to dry the hair after shampooing to avoid losing the connections.
- Absolutely do not rub Cambodian hair bundles with a towel, but only use a soft cotton towel to absorb the water.
- Do not forcefully pull or brush your hair when it is not completely dry because this is the time when the hair is weak and prone to breakage, especially when there is more weight from the wig.
- Hair extensions that are wigs, depending on whether the Cambodian hair bundles are real hair or synthetic fiber, the hair fiber can withstand the impact of heat or not. However, even when Cambodian hair bundles are made from real hair, it is advisable to limit drying or heat styling because it can cause the joint to peel off.
- If you really need to dry your Cambodian hair bundles urgently, dry it with a fan, cool wind, do not use high temperature. Moreover, you should dry the hair in the joint first, and then dry down the rest of the hair.
Note that only when the Cambodian hair bundles are about 70% dry, you can comb it smoothly or style it as you like.
How to take care Cambodian hair bundles
If you want to keep your Cambodian hair bundles shiny and naturally beautiful like real hair, you need to take care of your Cambodian straight hair bundles meticulously and in detail. However, you can refer to some tips for effective, long-lasting Cambodian hair bundles at home below.
Let your hair down often/don’t pull or tie it
Raw Cambodian hair bundles after joining should not do complicated styling, at the same time should limit ponytails, buns, etc.
This styling often increases the weight of the hair, or can create traction to loosen the joint, causing hair to break. Pay attention not to stretch or tug at the Cambodian hair bundles, but always be gentle with the hair extension.
Protect Cambodian hair bundles when going to sleep/exercising
To protect your Cambodian hair bundles when you go to sleep, you can tie them loosely or braid them loosely and toss them to the side, while avoiding turning around so often that they loosen the joints. In addition, another secret is to wrap the Cambodian hair bundles inside a thin silk scarf to prevent the hair from tangling, the joints from moving when going to sleep.
Besides, you also need to pay attention to protecting your Cambodian hair bundles when exercising, especially water sports like swimming. Use a swim cap to limit the negative effects of sea salt or chlorine in the pool water. At the same time, apply a sufficient amount of conditioner to your Cambodian hair bundles before swimming to limit tangles and protect the longevity of the joints.
Limit the use of chemicals on Cambodian hair bundles
If your Cambodian hair bundles are made from real hair, you can still dye, curl, and style as you like at the hair salon. However, in reality, hair extensions cannot absorb nutrients from the body as well as from external hair care products, so they are easily damaged and difficult to recover.
Therefore, the chemical impact on the Cambodian hair bundles will shorten the life of the hair, making the hair dry and unnatural.
Periodic joint reinforcement for Cambodian hair bundles
After about 2-3 months, the hairline will lengthen, easy to expose the junction, and after a period of use, the joints have moved and slipped out of their original position. At this point you should go to the salon to strengthen and repair the joint of the Cambodian hair bundles. Do not do it yourself at home as it can cause hair damage, breakage and splinting.
In addition, to keep your raw Cambodian hair bundles bouncy and smooth, you can also go to a hair salon and maintain it once a week. Attention should be paid to choose only cold steaming or ozone steaming to protect hair extensions.
Remove Cambodian hair bundles periodically
After up to half a year, you should remove the Cambodian hair bundles to protect the real hair. At this time, the new hair growing out has made the joints quite messy and messy, the hair is difficult to be beautiful.
In fact, after about 4 months of hair extensions, the hair roots will often appear small dots like hair fungus, mainly caused by mold.
Tips to make Cambodian hair bundles more long lasting
When using Cambodian hair bundles, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- Choose a reputable Cambodian hair bundles supplier/vendor/salon: If you want beautiful, durable Cambodian hair bundles with closure, you should not choose a cheap hair salon since it will be of low quality. The wrong styling or Cambodian hair bundles will increase the risk of hair extensions quickly falling apart, both the wig and real hair are easily damaged and broken. In addition, the use of poor quality Cambodian hair bundles can cause fungus, scalp allergies. If you want to have beautiful, natural and durable hair extensions, choose a reputable hairdresser’s address, skilled and guaranteed hairdressers.
- Selection of Cambodian hair bundles materials: There are many types of hair used for Cambodian straight hair bundles, but they are usually divided into 2 types: virgin Cambodian hair bundles and remy Cambodian hair bundles. If you are planning to have a hair extension, invest in using a virgin one. Although the cost is higher, it is possible to style all kinds and bring more natural beauty. At the same time, the process of taking care of virgin Cambodian hair bundles at home is now much simpler.
- Limit heat exposure: As mentioned above, if you want to prolong the life of your Cambodian hair bundles, minimize heat exposure styling methods including hair drying at home.
- Don’t worry too much about hair loss: Many women who have Cambodian hair bundles for the first time are very worried about hair loss and breakage. In fact, even if we don’t do our hair, our hair will still fall 80-150 strands per day. Even though the hair extension is a wig, the breakage is inevitable despite the careful and proper care.
- Reuse Cambodian hair bundles: You can reuse your own Cambodian hair bundles with closure or cut for your next hair extension if they are well maintained. Keep it separate, smooth it out and use a conditioning hairspray so it can be reused.