This article will respond to your question on the quality of hair that can be found in Cambodia. In recent years, there has been a discernible surge in demand for Cambodian hair extensions. One simple site has all of the data pertaining to Cambodian hair extensions that you might require in the future.
- 1 An Overview of Cambodia’s Hair Extensions Industry
- 2 The various styles and qualities of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3 Top 5 best suppliers of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3.1 Hair freak – Top 1 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3.2 Yummy Hair – Top 2 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3.3 Angkor Hair – Top 3 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3.4 Cambodian hair extensions – Top 3 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
- 3.5 Aspara Raw Hair – Top 4 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
An Overview of Cambodia’s Hair Extensions Industry
Hair merchants in Cambodia purchase hair from Cambodian donors in lengths ranging from extra-extra-long to extra-extra-short.
- The human hair used in the production of straight, wavy, and curly human hair is all collected in an ethical manner. Depending on the length of the hair, the donor’s hair may have a naturally curly or wavy texture to begin with. Cambodian hair extensions are extremely resilient and resilient when compared to the hair of other ipods from across the world. This type of hair may be styled in a variety of ways, so it is not difficult to incorporate it into a person’s overall image. You have full authority over the manner in which their hair is washed, shampooed, groomed, and colored as well as how it is otherwise cared for.
- People in rural parts of Cambodia, who make their living by selling their hair, provide the country’s hair producers with a significant portion of the several types of Cambodian hair that are required. People will, as a direct result, take better care of their hair in order to achieve better outcomes. A significant number of hair markets do not place a high value on Cambodian hair extensions since it is so fine, wavy, and unmanageable. As a result of Cambodia’s low population and rapidly improving living standards, local women are cutting back on the amount of hair they grow in order to make a living from its sale. It is getting harder to find a reliable hair provider in Cambodia. Cambodia is a major exporter of human hair.
The risk involved in utilizing hair from Cambodia, where it is so difficult to come by, is significant for your company. The cost-effectiveness is poor as a result of the unpredictability of the hair supply. When compared to Cambodian hair extensions, the quality of the hair from Vietnam is superior. A significant number of people believe that Vietnamese hair is among the very best forms of hair that can be purchased nowadays.
The various styles and qualities of Cambodian hair extensions
Cambodian hair extensions is gaining popularity among hairstylists all over the world as a result of the remarkable quality it possesses as well as the low price at which it can be purchased. You will gain a better understanding of Cambodian hair extensions if you concentrate on the qualities of that hair.
The texture of Cambodian hair extensions
It is possible to give Cambodian hair extensions a range of textures and looks, such as straight, wavy, or curly hair.
- Because it can be sported by women with a diverse range of hair colors and textures, it is extremely popular among women. As a direct result of this, combing or brushing it will take significantly less time.
- Because of its coarse nature, Cambodian hair extensions tend to keep their curls even after being straightened. It is possible for it to retain its curls for up to two weeks longer than other varieties of hair due to the unique texture that it possesses. Because of this, it is more resistant to heat than any other type of hair, including those that are specifically designed to resist heat. It will make it easier for hairstylists to offer a wider variety of curly hair and ensure that restyled curly hair maintains the natural quality it was given in its original form.
The quality of Cambodian hair extensions
There is a wide range of quality available in Cambodian hair extensions. This makes sense when one of these other considerations is taken into account.
- Only donor hair that has been checked for health is utilized in Cambodian hair extensions. The fact that its cuticles are strong and straight helps to maintain it untangled and unmatted.
- The vast majority of women in Cambodia use a number of different hair care regimens in order to keep their hair strong, healthy, and thick. These processes do not involve the use of any chemicals. They take care of their hair by consuming nutritious meals, which are good for their hair in and of themselves. It is usual practice for Cambodian women to lather their hair with shampoo and conditioner made from coconut or palm oil.
A wide range of hues and textures available for Cambodian hair extensions
This type of hair responds nicely to both coloring and bleaching. It is highly recommended that you get your hair dyed or bleached by a trained professional who utilizes coloring products of the highest possible quality.
Cambodian hair extensions categorization
There are three types of hair that may be purchased: virgin hair, remy hair, and non remy hair. Only virgin or remy hair can come from Cambodian manufacturers, therefore this requirement ensures that Cambodian hair extensions products are of the highest possible quality.
- The highest quality virgin hair may be found in Cambodia. In this situation, the hair is obtained from a single donor and is not processed in any way. The cuticles on this Cambodian are all aligned in the same direction, and they are in excellent shape overall. This hair is a delight to work with because it does not tangle easily, it is silky, and it is simple to style.
- It is an excellent alternative to Cambodian hair extensions that has been processed and is available for purchase. The cuticles of the hair are complete and aligned in the same direction, despite the fact that the hair originated from a number of different places. The attainment of Cambodian remy hair is a fantastic accomplishment, particularly when compared to virgin hair.
Depending on the specifications of your organization, the suppliers of Cambodian hair extensions may offer one of two distinct forms of that country’s hair. Cambodian virgin hair is the best option to go with if you want to be able to style your hair on your own. Because of its unparalleled quality, this hair has the highest price tag and is notoriously difficult to procure. If you just want to do something easy with your hair, investing in Cambodian remy hair could help you save money.
Top 5 best suppliers of Cambodian hair extensions
Finding a reliable Cambodian hair extensions source might be challenging, but we are here to make the process easier for you. The following is a list of the five most reliable Cambodian hair factories that you can use. The five factories listed below are among the most well-known hair producing facilities in Cambodia.
Hair freak – Top 1 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
The Cambodian hair extension sold by Hair Fever is among the best hair available anywhere in the globe. Long experience working in the field.
- A bundle of Cambodian hair measuring 20 inches can cost you close to $125.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to process refunds at this time.
Yummy Hair – Top 2 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
Cambodian hair extensions that are styled to look like luxurious tresses The country’s two most significant hair manufacturing facilities.
- The Cambodian hair extensions available at Yummy hair extensions come in a wide variety of textures and lengths. They not only provide hair from Cambodia, but they also provide hair to some of the most recognizable brands in the entire world.
- A bundle of Cambodian hair extension waves will set you back $119, which is a significant amount of money.
- If you are unhappy with the service, you will not receive a refund.
Angkor Hair – Top 3 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
Temple Cambodian hair extensions in Cambodia’s Angkor Wat complex Three of the most prestigious salons for hairstyling in all of Cambodia
- Angkor Cambodian Hair is a company that specializes in Cambodian hair and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry. They have earned a well-deserved reputation for being dependable and of exceptionally high quality.
- The cost of the item is determined by its weight. The price of 425 dollars must be paid in order to purchase 1000 grams (10 wefts) of straight hair measuring 12 inches from Cambodia.
Cambodian hair extensions – Top 3 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
The organization will provide you with a price reduction on your order if you buy a significant quantity of their wares.
- Cambodian hairdos that make use of extensions when possible The most well-known hair factory in all of Cambodia, listed in alphabetical order
- The extensive variety of available options makes Cambodian hair extensions the go-to choice for many hairdressing salons, which is why they are so popular. The Cambodian hair extensions that this shop sells is known for being of very high quality.
- A wig made entirely of Cambodian hair extensions often costs $700 and covers the entire head.
- There are no options for returns or exchanges available.
- Facilities producing the most apsara hair in Cambodia’s top five cities
Aspara Raw Hair – Top 4 supplier of Cambodian hair extensions
In general, it is well-known for being exceptionally high, and this is not an exception. Companies specializing in hair care from all around the world have collaborated with the company.
- If you buy more than 20 bundles of straight Cambodian hair extensions measuring 12 inches in length, you will be eligible for a discount of $5 off each bundle.
- Returns are accepted at Apsara; however, a restocking fee equal to twenty percent of the purchase price will be deducted from your refund.