Do you have curly Burmese hair and do not know how to take care of it? Here are the simple and effective ways to take care of curly Burmese hair that Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, provides for you
- 1 Do curly Burmese hair need to be cared for?
- 2 How to wash curly Burmese hair at home
- 2.1 Step 1: Brush your curly Burmese hair before shampooing
- 2.2 Step 2: Use shampoo for curly Burmese hair
- 2.3 Step 3: Use conditioner for curly Burmese hair
- 2.4 Step 4: Hair care after washing curly Burmese hair
- 2.4.1 How to dry curly Burmese hair
- 2.4.2 How to comb curly Burmese hair
- 2.4.3 Limit styling gels or chemicals as much as possible
- 2.4.4 Be careful and protect your curly Burmese hair everywhere
- 2.4.5 Use cosmetics, shampoos and conditioners specifically for curly Burmese hair extensions
- 2.4.6 Remember the schedule to remove the curly Burmese hair extensions
- 2.4.7 Curly Burmese hair should avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- 3 Tips on how to wash curly Burmese hair
Do curly Burmese hair need to be cared for?
Curly Burmese hair extension is currently an advanced technology pursued by many girls thanks to its convenience and very good quality. You do not need to wait for your hair to grow out after many months, just a wink of an eye to have beautiful and natural hair and achieve the desired length.
- The method of this technology is to attach curly Burmese hair to real hair thanks to techniques such as weaving, clipping, keratin bonding, etc. In general, this curly Burmese hair is also nourished from the inside, quite similar to real hair. Therefore, if not taken care of carefully, curly Burmese hair will be very easy to damage.
- Therefore, in order to have beautiful curly Burmese hair, you should take great care from the smallest things such as washing or tying the hair. If this curly Burmese hair extension is not properly cared for and protected, it will very easily be damaged or broken.
How to wash curly Burmese hair at home
Did you know that in order to have beautiful curly Burmese hair, you must have a very elaborate hair care process? Let us suggest the following effective and safe ways to take care of your curly Burmese hair.
Step 1: Brush your curly Burmese hair before shampooing
Usually, at this step, you need to gently stroke or brush curly Burmese hair to smoothen the hair first.
- You should give priority to choosing wide tooth combs to brush curly Burmese hair extensions.
- Use a comb specialized for hair extensions, brush gently from the end to the joint, after that you can brush up to the roots of the hair.
- In order to prevent the hair from slipping and becoming frizzy, you should pay close attention to avoid using too much hand force in this step.
Step 2: Use shampoo for curly Burmese hair
Another note for women with curly Burmese hair extensions is to wash your hair when you take a shower, this will help keep the hair extensions in the right direction of growth and avoid shifting leading to open joints.
- Stand up straight in the shower, then let the water slowly down, be careful to adjust the amount of water so that the faucet does not flow too hard to damage the curls.
- Next, put shampoo in your hands, rub it to foam up a lot and then gently put it on the hair roots, massage slowly and gently along the fingertips.
- After cleaning the hair roots, continue through the ends, the ends of the hair should also be noted not to use too much shampoo because it is easy to make the hair dry and frizzy.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove the shampoo to help prevent hair from conditions such as dandruff or scalp fungus.
Step 3: Use conditioner for curly Burmese hair
When using conditioner, the step will be much simpler because you do not need to apply it at the joint or the hairline anymore.
- Use conditioner at a position from 6 to 7 cm from the hairline, gently apply and smooth it to the end of the curly Burmese hair.
- Curly Burmese hair extensions need to be supplemented with nutrients as well as conditioner regularly because this is considered a “dead” hair, not being provided with nutrients from the scalp like real hair anymore. So, using conditioner will contribute to making the hair tangle-free and shiny. However, it should be used properly so as not to affect her scalp.
Step 4: Hair care after washing curly Burmese hair
The hair care process after you have washed it is very important. To keep curly Burmese hair beautiful and smooth, here are the things you should remember that Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, suggest for you
How to dry curly Burmese hair
You can use a hair dryer to dry your Burmese curly hair bundles after washing it. However, experts recommend letting it dry naturally.
In case you still want to use the dryer, you should only leave it in the cool wind mode and avoid turning on the hot drying temperature, because the high temperature will easily damage the joint.
How to comb curly Burmese hair
With curly Burmese hair extensions, you should use special combs for hair extensions.
Note, when combing your curly Burmese hair, you should start from the roots and comb it gently, avoiding pulling your hair because it will damage the hair and lose the connection. In particular, when the Burmese curly hair bundles is still wet, you should not brush because at this time the hair is very weak, if you comb it with too much force, it will easily lead to breakage or make the joints become loose.
Limit styling gels or chemicals as much as possible
Unlike real hair which is nourished from the scalp. No matter how beautiful the curly Burmese hair extensions are, they do not get nutrients from the inside, so split ends or dryness is natural.
Therefore, to ensure this curly Burmese hair extension is used for a long time and is not damaged, it is essential to limit streaming and using chemicals.
Be careful and protect your curly Burmese hair everywhere
Here are some of our advice if you have curly Burmese hair:
- When going swimming: The amount of chlorine in the pool or salt in the sea will often affect raw Burmese curly hair, so to protect the hair optimally, you need to use a hair cap to carefully protect it, to avoid rapid hair damage due to the above substances.
- When sleeping: Expert advice is to flip the hair to the side while sleeping or tie this section of hair. Avoid letting your hair down as it will mess up the hair. In particular, if you wash curly Burmese hair before going to bed, you have to wait until your hair is really dry before you can sleep. Don’t sleep when your hair is still wet because it will make the hair damaged faster.
Use cosmetics, shampoos and conditioners specifically for curly Burmese hair extensions
With curly Burmese hair extensions, she should prioritize choosing specialized shampoos or conditioners that are used exclusively for hair extensions.
Therefore, when buying these types, you need to research carefully. Avoid products that contain bleach or sulfates. This will ensure that your hair is always soft and less damaged.
Remember the schedule to remove the curly Burmese hair extensions
According to stylists, curly Burmese hair extensions also have an expiration date.
- Depending on the connection method, method or specific material, there will be a different period of time to change the joint. Usually, the best time for you to replace a new joint is 3 to 4 months.
- The periodic replacement of joints not only helps to ensure that real hair does not experience conditions such as hair fungus, hair loss, etc but also reduces tangles or glue when real hair is long.
Curly Burmese hair should avoid direct exposure to sunlight
Limiting direct exposure to sunlight is also one of the things you need to keep in mind when you want to take care of your curly Burmese hair.
Therefore, wear a wide-brimmed hat or tuck your hair deep inside your jacket wherever you go out.
Tips on how to wash curly Burmese hair
As mentioned above, the best Burmese curly hair also needs to be cared for properly to stay beautiful and last longer. In particular, if not cared for correctly, it will easily lead to problems with hair loss, hair fungus, etc.
- Washing your curly Burmese hair alone is a well-executed technique. Even if you go to the hairdresser to wash your hair, but encounter an inexperienced or improperly washed hairdresser, it is easy to make curly Burmese hair tangled. However, the case of inexperienced hairdressers accounts for a very small percentage. Therefore, you should give priority to washing curly Burmese hair at the salon in the first days of hair extensions because they will have more experience in caring for hair extensions. Moreover, usually the salon will have separate warranties to ensure the hair is not damaged, including shampooing.
- If you have to wash your curly Burmese hair at home, you should also pay attention to how you wash it. Avoid rubbing too hard in the joint area because it will easily loosen the joints or make the hair more tangled. In particular, when using a sprinkler, priority should be given to letting the jets of water flow down the natural direction of the hair, helping to limit tangles or peeling glue. In addition, you should also avoid washing hair with nails, especially in the hair extension area. Use your fingers to gently penetrate the hair, then massage slowly and without force to clean the scalp.
- Use a towel to dry your Burmese kinky curly hair and then gently squeeze from the ends of the hair to the hair shaft. Note that you should not rub your hair too hard with a towel, it will make your curly Burmese hair more tangled and easily damaged.
If you are still confused with the correct ways to wash your hair that we share above, then carefully follow the steps to wash your hair for hair extensions shared by many experts below.
Above are effective hair care tips from experts to help your curly Burmese hair shine and last longer. Hope this article from Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, will help you solve your worries about hair extensions.