Hair from several countries is available on the market but Chinese hair vs Indian hair accounts for the largest percentage. There are advantages and disadvantages to Chinese hair vs Indian hair. This article will analyze everything about Chinese hair vs Indian hair.
- 1 Comparison between Chinese hair vs Indian hair
- 2 Things to consider when choosing Chinese hair vs Indian hair
- 3 Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 Chinese hair vendors
- 4 Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best Indian hair vendors
Comparison between Chinese hair vs Indian hair
There are significant differences between Chinese hair vs Indian hair, despite the two nations’ proximity. Chinese hair vs Indian hair are not equal in terms of pricing, quality, and product choice, according to hair industry insiders.
Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Comparison of price
It’s hard to say which one is cheaper between Chinese hair vs Indian hair. Because both countries’ hair products are reasonably priced on the global market. We will go first into Chinese hair, for example, it sells its hair at a lower price than the rest of the world. There are several reasons why China is able to do so.
- Hair for the Chinese market comes from a variety of sources: When it comes to Chinese hair vs Indian hair, Chinese hair is not actually from the Chinese people, but is instead sourced from nations like India, Cambodia, and Vietnam. It doesn’t matter where the hair comes from; it will almost never be pure virgin hair. They’ve saved a lot of money by doing this, but the hair quality has suffered as a result.
- There is a supply of Chinese hair available for purchase: Because of their enormous industry scale and stockpiles, Chinese manufacturers frequently mass-produce and stockpile their hair care products. Additionally, this minimizes the cost of production and delivery time. Human hair is a biological material that has a particular amount of moisture, and this is what’s at stake. The quality of hair might be considerably affected if it is kept in stock for a long period of time
It’s no surprise that Indian hair (beginning at 3-4 USD/ bundle) when it comes to Chinese hair vs Indian hair, as Indian hair is the cheapest on the market.
- When it comes to sourcing, Chinese hair vs Indian hair are rather distinct. There are temples in India where people voluntarily give their hair to the gods in exchange for good luck, and these temples’ administrators subsequently collect and sell the hair for use in hair factories. Because of this, hair companies in India are able to purchase hair from temple administrators at affordable prices because of their abundance of hair.
- Price and quality have a correlation. For the low price of their products, raw Indian hair dealers in India use a combination of low-quality and mixed hair.
Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Comparison of quality
In terms of quality between Chinese hair vs Indian hair, many people wrongly perceive Chinese hair to be just as excellent, if not better, than Indian hair since it appears lustrous. The truth may not be as enticing as you’d hoped:
- After a while, Chinese hair begins to lose its luster. This is due to the fact that Chinese hair is sourced from a variety of sources, chemically treated, and only lasts for a short period of time. Natural gloss and texture are added to hair by chemically removing cuticles.
- For customers of Chinese hair suppliers, counterfeiting is a major concern because many processing centers in China merge comb, ground hair, and weft remnants to manufacture extensions and wigs.
When comparing Chinese hair vs Indian hair, the price of Indian hair will be less expensive, as previously said. When it comes to hair products, don’t let the price be your sole determining factor. So, it doesn’t matter whether their hair is of a different quality.
- Indian hair is collected in a different way: For starters, because the methods used to harvest Chinese hair vs Indian hair range so greatly, the quality of the hair produced will also vary greatly. Because most Indian hair is collected from monks in temples, the quality and angle of the hair sold here cannot be assured. A large percentage of Indian hair comes from remy donors, which is why it’s so popular amongst wig makers in India.
- Thin, wavy, and fragile, Indian hair is the norm. In order to get a straighter and thicker hair, the Indian hair collected by the companies will need a chemical treatment. As a result, heat-treated Indian hair loses some of its natural luster and becomes less manageable when styled.
Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Comparison of product diversity
Chinese hair vs Indian hair have quite different grading systems. There are a number of different grades of hair quality in China that are based on A-grade measures.
- Inexpensive, thin, and low-quality hair is commonly used in 3A, with synthetic fibers interspersed. The chemical treatment may be detectable in the air. This type of hair is more prone to shedding and tangling.
- It’s prone to tangling if it’s not properly cared for in 4A and 5A. In hairdressing training, it is commonly of poor to medium quality.
- 6A: If you’re on a budget, this medium-thick hair is suitable for you. Because the cuticles run in the same direction, remy hair is less likely to tangle.
- 7A: This remy hair is thick and of good quality, with minimal shedding and tangling.
- Virgin human hair is used in the production of 8A and 8A. The tangles won’t be as bad with this hair, and it’ll be a breeze to maintain. The higher the quality, the more money you’ll have to spend.
- The most expensive and highest-quality Chinese hair grade is 10A. To get the most out of your investment in a piece of 100% virgin hair, you must take adequate care of the product.
Customers are more likely to acquire your products if you offer a wide selection of options. Where does the diversity of Vietnamese hair lie in comparison to the diversity of Indian hair.
- When it comes to Indian hair, though, things are a little more complicated. It’s because straight hair is necessary for styling, whereas curly hair (like that of Indian women) isn’t. As a result, before it can be styled, it needs to go through a pre-treatment step to straighten the hair.
- This causes the hair of Indians, which is already weak, to become weaker as a result of styling. Consequently, it is tough to come up with a new hairdo.
Things to consider when choosing Chinese hair vs Indian hair
To find the greatest hair source for your needs, you must carefully weigh your priorities. Choosing Chinese hair vs Indian hair for your business is based on the following criteria:
Choosing Chinese hair vs Indian hair based on purpose
If you want to buy Chinese hair vs Indian hair, you need to know what you want it for before making a purchase decision. The most common reasons for purchasing hair are:
- Buying Chinese hair vs Indian hair?
To save money, many people buy hair from suppliers rather than going to hair salons for their service and other fees. As a result, you’ll save money on hair stylists, and you’ll be guaranteed that your hair products are of top quality. You can spend more money on the product because you don’t have to pay for another hair stylist. Both Chinese hair vs Indian hair are popular since it is of higher quality and longer lasting.
- In the world of the hair industry, should you go with Chinese hair vs Indian hair?
Hair is frequently purchased from vendors in order to be turned into items for the hair industry, such as wigs, salons, or drop-shipping. If you’re purchasing Vietnamese hair wigs, you’ll want to consider the quality of the hair as well as the lace you use for the front and closure. People that are interested in reselling Chinese hair vs Indian hair, notably in Nigeria. Ultimately, when it comes to selecting a hair supplier for your business, consider price and product quality before making a decision. When it comes to price, Chinese hair is your best bet. Indian hair, on the other hand, is an excellent alternative if you’re looking for high levels of consistency and reliability, as well as a steady stream of consumers.
As you might expect from a supplier, the services and products you need depend on what you need them for. The best way to decide between Chinese hair vs Indian hair is to make a list of everything you want from a hair supplier and weigh the pros and cons of each.
Choosing Chinese hair vs Indian hair based on budget
It’s important to keep costs in mind when purchasing goods from a hair factory for import. You’ll have plenty of options for Chinese hair vs Indian hair when it comes to choosing a hair type that fits your budget.
- Buying Chinese hair vs Indian hair in smaller quantities is an option if you’re on a tight budget. Before making a choice between these two, do some study on the product consumption patterns of the local client base. Indian hair is a great option for those who prefer low-cost products and don’t care about quality. Indian hair is a good option for those looking for high-quality items at a cheap price.
- For those who have a significant budget, Chinese hair is a great option because of the wide array of products. As a result, even if Chinese hair is more expensive than Indian hair, the longer use time means that your economic gains are more secure.
While the cost of Chinese hair vs Indian hair is less expensive than that of other nations’ hair, hair extension companies in Indian are permitted to have small trial orders starting at 3 bundles, allowing consumers to examine the quality before purchasing.
Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 Chinese hair vendors
When it comes to Chinese hair vs Indian hair, China enjoys a huge economic advantage because of its large-scale industry and well-developed logistics infrastructure. However, finding reputable Chinese hair sellers may be challenging due to the large number of options and con artists alike. Three of most popular Chinese hair salons are listed here:
Ted Hair – Top 1 Chinese hair vendor
TedHair Hair Factory, one of the best Chinese hair extensions producers, was founded in 2009 and has a reputation for being trustworthy. Distributors, suppliers, wholesalers, salon owners, and internet store owners all frequently work together on joint projects.
Virgin Brazilian hair extensions and closures, as well as hair from Peru and Malaysia, are frequently offered for sale.
Guangzhou Alice Hair – Top 2 Chinese hair vendor
April of 2004 was when Guangzhou Alice Hair Products CO was founded in Guangzhou. The growth of this Chinese hair vendor has been spectacular since then. All across the world, these products created from Chinese wholesale human hair are well-liked and acknowledged.
Because this firm employs human hair from China, the prices of the things it creates are drastically lowered. The selection of wigs at Guangzhou Alice Hair is a labor of love, and we want to ensure that your purchase will exceed your expectations.
Ali Queen – Top 3 Chinese hair vendor
Hair extensions and real human hair are distributed by Ali Queen Hair, a Chinese wholesaler specializing in human hair. Human hair manufacturer Ali Queen, which is part of the Alibaba Group, is renowned in China for its high-quality products and services.
- That’s not all; it’s also widely regarded as one of the country’s leading wholesale hair providers. Using China’s superior manufacturing and delivery skills, Ali Queen is able to provide its customers things at cheap pricing.
- Distributors, wholesalers, salon proprietors, and solo proprietors of retail outlets from throughout the world are the bulk of their business partners.
Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best Indian hair vendors
The three best Indian hair suppliers are mentioned below, so you can get the best deals on Indian hair. We evaluated them based on a wide range of factors, including their goods, services, and policies.
1 Hair Shop – Top 1 Indian hair vendor
As far as Indian hair factories go, this is one of the best. This manufacturing facility receives a moderate rating from us due to the quality of its products and the level of service provided to customers.
- 1 Hair Stop has been in the hair extension business for over a decade, working with a variety of Indian hair suppliers. Among their most popular goods are clip-in hair extensions that come in a range of styles, such as waves, straight hair, curly hair, and so on. They use remy hair extensions that are made of 100% human hair.
- These hair producers’ primary markets are India and Europe. People who want to drastically alter their appearance in a short period of time will appreciate the convenience of this clip-in hairstyle.
SGI Hair – Top 2 Indian hair vendor
SGI Hair made its debut in 2008 as one of the leading raw indian hair vendors in India, bringing with it a wealth of expertise in the industry. SGI offers further discounts on an annual, weekly, and even monthly basis. They may offer lower prices because of their large production volumes compared to other Indian hair manufacturers.
- In 2012, SGI HAIR introduced its main product: Indian virgin hair suppliers – SGI HAIR. It is their principal objective to create and distribute high-quality Indian hair products under their own brand names to customers…
- Businesses that don’t need a lot of inventory can benefit from their services. Every order from SGI HAIR will come with a free personalised label. If you’re considering starting a business but aren’t sure where to begin, there is a free resource available to assist you.
Chennai Hair Factory – Top 3 Indian hair vendor
One of the earliest factories in India was a hair factory that was located in Chennai. Since the beginning of this decade, the business has been operating in India as a wholesale hair seller, and it has done business there for more than nine years.
Its clientele comes from all corners of the globe. Their core product range consists of a variety of hair products, including drawn hair, hair extensions produced from human hair, synthetic wigs, and more.