Hair extensions are certainly familiar to you, but did you know they have three grades and double drawn hair is the most popular? That’s why, in the following article, we will show you everything you need to know about double drawn hair extensions.
- 1 What is double drawn hair
- 2 Classification double drawn hair
- 3 Double drawn hair price
- 4 Detailed comparison of single, super and double drawn hair
- 5 How to identify double drawn hair
- 6 Top 5 most reliable double drawn hair suppliers
What is double drawn hair
Double drawn hair is a hair bundle in which 80% of the hair is the same length.
For example, with a bundle of 20 inches double drawn hair, 80% of the hair in that bundle will be the same length (which is 20 inches), and the remaining 20% will be a mixture of shorter hair.
So double drawn straight hair will have quite similar length from top to bottom, as well as a consistent thickness from the tips to the ends. This will make the double drawn hair extension quite heavy, but it will give you full thickness, volume, and a refined look in return.
Classification double drawn hair
To decide whether double drawn hair extensions are suitable for your business, you must first understand its characteristics. So, to provide you the most thorough view, we’ve divided double drawn hair into two categories: origin and texture.
Classification of double drawn hair based on origin
Double drawn hair is created by the three basic hair types which are Virgin hair, remy hair, and non remy hair. We’ll look at the features of double drawn hair extensions made from these three hair types in the following paragraphs:
- Virgin double drawn hair: this hair is collected entirely from a single donor and has not been chemically treated; the cuticle is intact and runs in the same direction. As a result, virgin double drawn hair extensions retain their shininess, healthiness and are also tangle-free. Virgin double drawn hair can be dyed, permed or bleached to create many hairstyles. Virgin double drawn hair extensions are also quite expensive and have a long durability.
- Remy double drawn hair: this hair is taken from two to three donors . Despite this, the cuticle of remy double drawn hair is intact and runs in a single direction. Remy double drawn hair remains its shine and durability when you use it. This hair can only be bleached to a color of 10 to 12.
- Non-remy double drawn hair: because this hair originates from multiple donors, the roots and ends of non-remy double drawn hair extensions are often messy and do not go in the same direction, causing the hair to tangle easily. After arriving at the factory, remy hair is exposed to a harsh chemical treatment that removes the outer cuticle. A silicone layer is applied to the hair to make it look silkier. It will be smooth the first time you use it, but after several washes, non-remy double drawn hair will dry and tangle.
In conclusion, the most significant differences between virgin double drawn hair and remy double drawn hair are its origin and the ability to bleach . Virgin double drawn hair can be bleached to the lightest color, whereas remy double drawn hair can only be bleached to a color of 10-12. Although virgin double drawn hair extensions are the highest quality, remy double drawn hair is also a good option since both hair types’ cuticles are still intact. And of course, the quality of non remy double drawn hair is not as good as the other two hair types.
Classification of double drawn hair based on texture
The four basic textures of double drawn hair extensions are bone straight hair, curly hair, natural straight hair, and wavy hair. Each double drawn hair texture will have its own set of characteristics, making it suitable for different people.
- Bone straight double drawn hair is very straight and will straighten out fast if curled. Because it is not chemically treated and is only steamed with heat to make it softer and smoother, bone straight double drawn hair is still of high quality. Bone straight double drawn hair has the durability of 4 to 5 years.
- Curly double drawn hair: this hair texture is thick large curls. Curly double drawn hair extensions create an excellent volume hair effect by adding fullness to the look.
- Natural double drawn straight hair: This form of hair appears naturally straight and thick at the tip, with the ends being not too thin, giving it a natural look. Super double drawn straight hair is perfect for daily occasions.
- Wavy double drawn hair: is water waves hair, though it is not as curled as curly double drawn hair extensions. This hair has a natural look that will help blend in with your real hair. Even though the hair is mildly curled, it will still appear smooth and have just enough volume to make your hair appear thicker.
- Color double drawn hair: This is a pre-dyed hair that gives a vibrant vibe and makes you look outstanding from anyone. Double drawn hair extensions will make you appear more youthful and lively.
You should choose the suitable double drawn hair textures depending on the customer you’re targeting. If you own a hair business you should find suppliers who can provide a wide range of hair types to keep the supply stable.
Queen Hair is a double drawn hair provider which has an office in Nigeria with its own factory in Vietnam. If you want to buy a double drawn hair extension, Queen Hair is a good choice because it provides a wide selection of hair textures for double drawn hair.
Double drawn hair price
The price of double drawn hair is quite affordable compared to its quality. Although double drawn hair extensions is less expensive than super double drawn hair, the quality is still outstanding.
The table above is a typical double drawn hair price on the market. At Queen Hair, a bundle of double drawn hair costs $13.1 for 8 inches, with 1 bundle = 100 grams. The hair sold at Queen Hair is always 100% high-quality human hair. This is a great deal for such amazing double drawn hair extensions.
Overall, if you own a hair brand, you should absolutely go with double drawn hair because it is not only economical but also of excellent quality, which brings economic efficiency.
Detailed comparison of single, super and double drawn hair
The most significant differences between single, super, and double drawn hair are thickness, quality, and price. To help you identify between these three hair types in detail, we’ve put together a comparison of single, super, and double drawn hair below.
- Thickness: From the ends to the roots, double drawn hair brings a consistent volume and thickness. In the hair roots and ends, double drawn hair is thicker than single drawn hair. On the other hand, double drawn hair extensions will be thinner than super drawn hair.
- Quality: double drawn hair extensions are of higher quality and have a longer durability than single drawn hair. Double draw hair is less tangled, shed, and smoother than single drawn hair. The quality of super drawn hair will be the best, and the qualities of this hair type will be better than the other two.
- Price: based on thickness and quality, single drawn hair will definitely have the lowest price. Double drawn hair is more affordable than super drawn hair.
|Single drawn hair||Double drawn hair||Super drawn hair|
|Features||60-65% of the hair is the same length.||70-80% of the hair is the same length.||90-95% of the hair is the same length.|
|Thickness||Thick at the root and thinned down towards the tail.||Hair is thick from the root to the tip.||Thick from top to bottom, the ends is thicker than double drawn hair|
|Price / Quality||Lowest||Medium||Highest|
Double drawn hair is an excellent choice if you want a full thickness from tip to ends at an affordable price. This, however, is depending on the individual’s demands and budget. If you own a business, double drawn hair extensions is a wonderful option since it offers good quality at a reasonable price, which will benefit you financially.
How to identify double drawn hair
There are two simple ways to identify double drawn hair extensions from the other two, that is by eyes and by touch. We’ll show you how to spot double drawn hair extensions in the paragraph below.
- Identify double drawn hair by eyes: Because this is not always precise, this is not the best way to identify double drawn hair extensions. First, look at the hair and check if it is evenly thick from the tips to the ends based on the features of double drawn hair; if the ends are thinned down towards the tail then it is not double drawn hair extensions. Also, the ends of double drawn straight hair will not appear as equally thick as those of super double drawn hair.
- Identify double drawn hair by touch: You should hold your hair vertically and part the ends in half. If it is double drawn straight hair then about 20% of the total hair, which is shorter hair, will split and appear. In addition, you can also run your fingers through the hair, if you feel the thickness of the hair from top to bottom is even then it is double drawn hair extensions.
In general, you should combine both ways to be able to recognize double drawn hair with the most certainty. The best way to know if your extension is double drawn hair extensions is to buy hair from a reliable supplier. Queen Hair is a factory supplying high quality Vietnamese hair with more than 10 years of industry experience and has a full range from single to double drawn hair and super drawn hair, so if you import Queen Hair’s products, everything will be guaranteed.
Top 5 most reliable double drawn hair suppliers
In order to have quality double drawn hair, you must first, buy from a reputable provider. Here are the top 5 double draw hair suppliers on the market right now.
Queen Hair – Top 1 double drawn hair suppliers
Queen Hair is a double drawn hair extensions provider with over ten years of expertise in the manufacture and distribution of numerous hair extensions. Despite the fact that Queen Hair’s products are of great quality since they are produced entirely of human hair, they are still quite affordable.
Queen Hair also has a wide range of high-quality hair extensions, and a stable political foundation. That’s why Queen hair can satisfy all of your business needs.
- Main product: all types of hair especially double drawn hair
- Shipment: UPS, DHL, Fedex, China agent, Nigeria agent
- Payment: Naira agent, Western Union, Bank Transfer
Queen Hair has received a lot of excellent feedback on its product; in fact, the majority of consumers of this company’s double drawn hair have given it positive reviews.
K-Hair – Top 2 double drawn hair suppliers
Established in the 1990s, K-Hair is currently one of the leading double drawn hair extensions providers in Vietnam. The company provides a varied selection of high-quality Vietnamese hair at competitive pricing. K-Hair’s feedbacks are absolute satisfaction on the product quality
5S Hair – Top 3 double drawn hair suppliers
5S Hair sells high-quality Vietnamese hair extensions and is a double drawn hair extensions provider. Tape-in hair extensions, clip-in hair extensions, remy hair, virgin hair, and other hair extensions are available from the firm.
- Main product: double drawn hair, weft hair, tape-in, i-tip, clip-in
- Shipment: UPS, DHL, Fedex
- Payment: Western Union, Bank Transfer
Ruby Hair – Top 4 double drawn hair suppliers
Ruby Hair is a wholesaler of double drawn hair extensions with 5 years of expertise in the market. Weft hair, tape in hair, i-tip hair extensions, and other hair extensions are available from this firm.
- Main product: weft hair
- Shipment: DHL, Fedex
- Payment: Bank Transfer
Venus Hair – Top 5 double drawn hair suppliers
Venus Hair is a new double drawn hair extensions company that was started two years ago. Nonetheless, the company’s products are of high quality. Venus Hair specialized in the sale of weft hair.
- Main product: weft hair
- Shipment: DHL, Fedex, China agent
- Payment: Bank Transfer
To conclude, double drawn hair is of high quality and low cost. If you run a hair brand, double drawn hair extensions is a smart choice since the quality of double drawn hair will ensure that your customers are satisfied, which will definitely boost your profitability.