We all know hair extensions, but did you know that they come in three categories, and vietnamese double drawn hair is more common? This is why we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to vietnamese double drawn hair in this article.
- 1 Definition of Vietnamese double drawn hair
- 2 Categorization of vietnamese double drawn hair
- 3 Tips to realize Vietnamese double drawn hair
- 4 Top 5 best vietnamese double drawn hair suppliers
Definition of Vietnamese double drawn hair
In a hair bundle, 80 percent of the hair has similar length, which is called “Vietnamese double drawn hair.”Hair that is 80 percent the same length (i.e. 20 inches) and 20 percent a mix of shorter hair will be found in a bundle of 20 inches of double pulled hair, for example.
As a result, Vietnamese double drawn straight hair will have an uniform length and thickness from the top to the bottom. To compensate, you’ll gain full density and a beautiful appearance with the hefty Vietnamese double drawn hair method.
Categorization of vietnamese double drawn hair
To determine if vietnamese double drawn hair are a good fit for your business, you first need to know what they are and how they work. As a result, we’ve separated the two types of vietnamese double drawn hair into two distinct sections: origin and texture.
Vietnamese double drawn hair: The origin
There are three forms of hair that make up Vietnamese double drawn hair: remy hair, non remy, and virgin hair. For Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions manufactured from these three types of hair, we’ll look at their features in the following sections:
- The cuticle is unbroken and runs in the same direction in virgin double pulled hair, which is gathered totally from a single donor and not chemically processed. Because of this, virgin Vietnamese double drawn hair is shiny, healthy, and tangle-free. Many different hairstyles can be achieved using dyes, perms, and bleaches on virgin double drawn hair. Vietnamese double drawn hair are extremely pricey, but it last a long time.
- Hair from two or three donors is used in the production of Remy double pulled hair. But remy double pulled hair retains its cuticle, which runs in a single direction, despite this. When you use remy vietnamese double drawn hair, it retains its shine and elasticity. It can only be lightened to a shade between 10 and 12.
- As a result, because the roots and ends of non-remy vietnamese double drawn hair extensions originate from many donors, the hair is often disorganized and does not flow in a single direction, making it easy to get knots. When remy hair arrives at the facility, it is subjected to a severe chemical treatment that eliminates the outer cuticle. Hair is coated in silicone to give it a silkier appearance. After a few washes, non-remy vietnamese double drawn hair will become brittle and tangle-prone.
Finally, the origin and bleachability of virgin vietnamese double drawn hair against remy double drawn hair are the most important distinctions. In contrast to remy double drawn hair, which can only be bleached to shades 10-12, virgin vietnamese double drawn hair can be dyed to its lightest possible shade of platinum blonde. However, remy double drawn hair is also an excellent choice because both the cuticles of the two types of hair are intact. Non remy vietnamese double drawn hair, on the other hand, isn’t as high-quality as the other two.
Vietnamese double drawn hair: The texture
Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions come in four main textures: bone straight, curly, natural straight, and wavy. Double drawn hair textures have unique properties that make them suited for a variety of persons.
- The straightness of bone straight double-pulled hair cannot be matched, and the straightness of the hair is more impressive when it has been curled. Even though it has not been subjected to any sort of chemical processing and has instead merely been heated in order to make it more manageable and smooth, bone straight vietnamese double drawn hair is nevertheless of an exceptionally high quality. Between four and five years is the lifespan of double-drawn bone straight double-drawn hair.
- The curly vietnamese double drawn hair texture is characterized by dense, voluminous curls. Using curly vietnamese double drawn hair extensions makes it simple to achieve a fuller appearance overall.
- Natural Vietnamese double drawn straight hair is a type of straight hair that is naturally thick at the root and naturally straight all the way to the tip, with the ends not being overly thin. This particular style of hair is perfect for day-to-day use.
- Wavy Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions are less strongly waved than its curly counterpart, however the curls in curly Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions are drawn in more tightly. You might be able to blend in better with your real hair if you use hair that seems more natural. Even if you curl it just a little bit, your hair will still seem sleek and full, and the tiny curling will give the impression that it is thicker.
- Choose pre-dyed hair that has been colored more than once if you want to set yourself out from the rest of the crowd. The greatest choice would be to purchase Vietnamese double-drawn hair extensions if you want to give the impression of being younger and more energized.
It’s important to select the right Vietnamese double drawn hair textures for your target audience. In order to maintain a steady supply of hair for your business, you should look for suppliers who can supply a wide variety of hair kinds.
With an office in Nigeria and its own factory in Vietnam, Queen Hair provides vietnamese double drawn hair. Double drawn hair extensions can be purchased at Queen Hair, which has several different hair textures to choose from.
Vietnamese double drawn hair: The price
Although the cost of Vietnamese double drawn hair is comparatively low, it is of excellent quality. Even though Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions are cheaper than super double drawn hair, the quality is still excellent.
Double drawn hair can be purchased for the price shown in the table above on the market. Queen Hair charges $13.1 for an 8-inch bundle of Vietnamese double drawn hair; one bundle is equal to 100 grams. This is a fantastic value on such high-quality Vietnamese double drawn hair extensions.
Due to its cost-effectiveness and high level of quality, Vietnamese double drawn hair is the best option for those who own a hair-care business.
Tips to realize Vietnamese double drawn hair
You can tell if hair extensions are vietnamese double drawn simply by looking at them or by touching them. In the next paragraph, we’ll show you how to recognize double drawn hair extensions.
- Look at your eyes for Vietnamese double-drawn hair: Because it’s not always accurate, this isn’t the best approach to tell if your hair extensions have been twice drawn. First, examine the hair to see if it’s thick from the tips to the ends, based on the characteristics of Vietnamese double drawn hair; if the ends are thinned toward the tail, it’s not double drawn hair. Because of this, double drawn straight hair’s ends will not appear to have the same thickness at the ends as hair that has been super double drawn.
- You can tell if hair is Vietnamese double drawn hair by feeling it: Hold your hair in a vertical position and divide the ends in two. As a result of twice drawn straight hair, approximately 20% of the whole length will split and show. Additionally, if the thickness of the hair is uniform from the top to the bottom when you run your fingers through it, the hair extensions are Vietnamese double drawn hair.
Top 5 best vietnamese double drawn hair suppliers
You need to buy from a reliable supplier in order to get high-quality Vietnamese double drawn hair. Top 5 vietnamese double draw hair providers on the market right now are listed in this article.
Queen Hair – The best vietnamese double drawn hair supplier
Queen Hair is a hair extension company with over ten years of experience in the market. Even though all of Queen Hair’s products have been manufactured from human hair, they are nonetheless affordable.
High-quality hair extensions from a politically correct company: Queen Hair. Your company’s needs will be met because Queen hair is capable of meeting them all.
- The principal product is primarily double drawn hair of various kinds.
- DHL, FedEx and UPS are among the shipping options available.
- Naira agency, Western Union, and bank transfer
K Hair – Top 2 Vietnamese double drawn hair supplier
K-Hair is a significant provider of double drawn hair extensions in Vietnam, having been established in the 1990s. High-quality Vietnamese hair is available at reasonable prices from the company. K-customers Hair’s have expressed complete satisfaction with the quality of their products.
5S Hair – Top 3 vietnamese double drawn hair supplier
5S Hair is a supplier of double drawn hair extensions that offers Vietnamese hair extensions of a high grade. The business provides customers with a selection of hair extension options to choose from, such as clip-ins, tape-ins, remy hair, and virgin hair.
- The principal items are weft hair, tape-in hair, i-tip hair, and clip-in hair extensions.
- It is possible to transport it using either UPS or FedEx.
- Western Union and wire transfers from banks
Venus – Top 4 vietnamese double drawn hair supplier
Double drawn hair extensions are the specialty of the newly established Venus Hair, which was established two years ago. The company’s products, however, are always high in quality, despite this. It was Venus Hair’s specialty to sell hair extensions and wigs made of wefts.
- The principal product is weft hair.
- The shipment is handled by DHL, FedEx, and a China-based service.
- Bank Transfers will be used for payment.
Ruby Hair – Top 5 Vietnamese double drawn hair supplier
For the past five years, Ruby Hair has specialized in wholesale double drawn hair extension sales. This company offers weft hair, tape-in hair, i-tip hair extensions, and other types of hair extensions.
- Weft hair is the primary product.
- Shipment options include DHL and FedEx.
- Remittance: Bank Wire