Before purchasing hair extensions in Kenya, you should know about its features. Are hair extensions in Kenya of good quality? Do I buy with the right prices? Here is everything you need to know.
- 1 Overview of hair extensions in Kenya
- 2 The features of hair extensions in Kenya
- 3 Top 5 most reputable vendors to buy hair extensions in Kenya
Overview of hair extensions in Kenya
Are you planning to buy hair extensions in Kenya? Before making a decision, you should know about the potential of hair extensions in Kenya and its origin.
The potential of hair extensions in Kenya
The market for hair extensions in Kenya is now booming. Kenya is known for one of the biggest hair extensions markets in Africa.
- Kenya beauty standard is thịck, full and silky hair. Because the natural hair of Kenyan women are usually thin, coarse and short. Therefore, the people here love smooth, shiny, thick hair. That is why, many Kenyan women spend thousands of dollars each year to buy hair extensions in order to fit the beauty standard.
- Kenya is located in East Africa, which is now developing extremely fast and becoming a center of Africa. Kenyan hair vendors not only supply hair for the people in the country, they also supply hair extensions for many other countries throughout Africa. This is the main reason why hair extensions in Kenya is a booming market.
The origin of hair extensions in Kenya
Do you know that Kenya does not have any professional hair factory? Why does a big hair market like this not have a hair factory? Here are the reasons why:
- All of the hair extensions in Kenya are imported from other countries. Kenya is not a raw material country, which means that they do not collect the hair directly from Kenya women. Instead, they import human hair from Asian hair vendors such as Vietnam, India and China.
- Because, Kenyan hair is short, thin and coarse, therefore, there is enough hair to collect. So they have to import hair from abroad and then deliver it to Kenya. So we can assert that all hair extensions in Kenya are imported and all Kenya hair vendors are only resellers.
The features of hair extensions in Kenya
Each hair extensions will have its own distinct quality, and so do hair extensions in Kenya. Down below, we will analyze the hair extensions in Kenya based on three criteria: Prices, quality and diversity.
The quality of hair extensions in Kenya
The place Keyan hair vendors import their hair will determine the quality. This means that the quality of hair extensions in Kenya will not be stable.
- Because hair extensions in Kenya are imported from many sources, it will be hard to know its overall quality. If the hair extensions in Kenya are imported from Vietnam, it will be of excellent quality since Vietnamese donors tend to have a very healthy life and always wash their hair with herbs. If the hair is imported from China, the quality will be poor, because China itself also imports the hair from other countries, which means they are not the raw material country either. If the hair is imported from India, the quality will be unstable, because Indian hair is taken from thousands of women, so it will be hard to know for sure its quality.
- Many Kenyan hair vendors do not have a good track record, so many of the times they may be scammed with low quality hair. Therefore, the hair extensions in Kenya delivered to the clients will somehow be influenced.
- So to make sure that the types of African hair extensions in Kenya you received are of high quality, you should ask the vendors where the hair comes from and ask them to take pictures as well as videos of the hair to see the quality prior.
To sum up, the quality of hair extensions in Kenya will be determined by where they are imported from. If you are planning to purchase wholesale hair extensions in Kenya for your business, we highly recommend you to reconsider. You should import the hair directly from the hair source to make sure the hair is of great quality.
The prices of hair extensions in Kenya
Obviously the hair extensions prices in Kenya will be more expensive than those in Asia, because Kenyan vendors import the hair from Asian vendors. But the prices for hair extensions in Kenya will definitely be much lower than those in Europe or America.
- The hair extensions prices in Kenya will usually range from KSh 2500 to KSh 5000 ($21 to $42) for a 100 gram bundle.
- A straight 8 inch closure will cost about KSH 8000 ($67). This is the average price for hair extensions in Kenya.
Here are our comments on the hair extensions prices in Kenya:
- This price is not too high but too low. It is definitely higher than those in Asian hair vendors because when they import the hair, they will have to pay for additional fees such as delivery fee, operational fee and taxes.
- These prices are still much lower than European hair vendors or American vendors. Because the distance between Kenya and Asia is short from those two.
- Kenya has a low labor cost as well as a low price warehouse, so the hair extensions prices in Kenya will be minimized.
Queen Hair is a factory in Vietnam – a raw material country in Vietnam. Queen Hair has its own hair factory and collects the hair directly from the women in the country so the prices are extremely affordable. If you want to buy high quality hair extensions with an extremely affordable price, you should definitely contact Queen Hair through this hotline: (84)8444444829 (whatsapp)
Hair extensions in Kenya have a wide range of style
Hair extensions in Kenya are extremely diverse in terms of styles and colors.
- Because hair extensions in Kenya are imported from many sources. Therefore, Kenyan hair vendors have a wide selection of choices to choose from. Many of the times, Kenya will import a wide variety of styles.
- The latest hair extensions in Kenya are very diverse in style because these vendors have vast experience in the hair vendors. They know exactly what their customers want, so the hair they imported is usually loved by the women here.
In general, hair extensions in Kenya have an average price with inconsistent quality but with a great range of styles. Here is some advice we have for you.
- If you are planning to purchase Kenya hair extensions for your hair business, we strongly suggest you reconsider. Because all Kenyans are resellers and they all import hair from other countries. So why don’t you purchase directly from the hair source which is Asian hair vendors? This will not only be more cost-effective, but the quality will be amazing and also more profitable for your business.
- If you are planning to become a hair vendor in Kenya, then we highly recommend you to do so. As we have said, Kenya hair extensions is an extremely potential market, so becoming a hair vendor here is a good choice.
Top 5 most reputable vendors to buy hair extensions in Kenya
So to save you some time and effort, we have listed down the top 5 most reliable places for you to purchase the best hair extensions in Kenya. Here is our top-picked list in terms of hair extensions in Kenya.
Queen Hair Factory: Top 1 best hair extensions in Kenya
Queen Hair is one of the most reliable vendors that supplies high quality hair extensions in Kenya. Queen Hair has its own hair factory in Vietnam and collects the hair directly from the women in the countries. Queen Hair factory has more than twenty years of experience in this field and has been the hair source of many big hair brands in the world.
- Queen Hair has an extremely affordable price with about $8/bundle. Because Queen Hair is based in the raw material countries and hires low wage workers, the prices are minimized.
- Queen Hair has high quality hair extensions. The donors of Queen Hair have healthy diets and wash the hair with herbs. Therefore, the hair is extremely silky, smooth and healthy. Then, Queen Hair is considered as one of the best hair extensions companies up til now.
- Queen Hair has a wide range of hairstyles. Because Queen Hair has many experience in the hair field, the company knows exactly what the customers want in terms of styles and colors.
- Website: Queen Hair
- Whatsapp: (84)8444444829
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
K-Hair: Top 2 best hair extensions in Kenya
K-Hair is the top 2 vendors that have high quality hair extensions in Kenya. K-Hair was established in the 1900s and has been a reputable brand since then.
- The price from K-Hair is about $9/bundle.
- Main products: weft hair
5S Hair: Top 3 best hair extensions in Kenya
5S Hair is one of the biggest vendors that supplies hair extensions in Kenya nowadays. This company is trusted by many big hair brands.
- The price from 5S Hair is about $9/bundle.
- Main products: weft hair
Kenya Extensions: Top 4 best hair extensions in Kenya
Kenya Extensions is one of the leading vendors that sell hair extensions in Kenya. This brand is known for its high quality hair extensions in Kenya.
- The price for a wig from this firm is about $300.
- Main products: wigs
This one is among the best virgin hair suppliers in South Africa.
Beauty Click: Top 5 best hair extensions in Kenya
Beauty Click is a well known vendor that supplies hair extensions in Kenya. This firm is known for its wide range of hair styles and products for hair.
- The price for a bundle here is about $20.
- Main product: Hair bundles.
We have listed down the top 5 most reliable places to buy hair extensions in Kenya. Hope this article will help you know more about hair extensions in Kenya.