If you were to ask “Where can I find a China hair factory in Lagos?”, this article will answer that for you. Scroll down to find valuable insights about the China hair factory in Lagos, as well as some tips on choosing the best hair factory for your hair business with Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
- 1 Overview of China hair factory in Lagos
- 2 Top 5 China hair factory in Lagos
- 3 Steps to work with China hair factory in Lagos
Overview of China hair factory in Lagos
If you were to ask, “Is there a China hair factory in Lagos?” the response would be a resounding “No.” Currently, there is no China hair factory in Lagos or any place in Nigeria, as there is no Chinese hair manufacturing plant in China. However, there are few Chinese hair suppliers with a facility in Nigeria, some of them with warehouses and some with offices. There are even more Chinese hair companies that transport their products to Lagos. Vou may simply collaborate with a China hair factory in Nigeria because there is a wealth of information and contacts available online.
There are a few reasons why it’s not hard to find a China hair factory in Lagos, which is a Chinese hair supplier that provides hair products to Nigerian customers with arguably some of the best price range in the market.
- In terms of supply, China dominates the market for human hair wigs and extensions. Several enterprises in the nation make and source hair wigs and extensions from domestic vendors.
- China hair factory in Lagos has a powerful logistic system and large inventories. However, be careful in choosing stoked hair instead of making custom orders, as stocking human hair in inventories can depreciate hair quality due to loss of moisture.
- On the other hand, counterfeiting continues to be a problem that Nigerian customers of China hair factory in Lagos encounter, as some processing centers in China frequently blend comb, ground hair, and leftovers of weaves to produce extensions and wigs.
Therefore, as a business owner, you need to be careful in finding a China hair factory in Lagos. Price and availability might be Chinese hair vendors’ greatest strength, but their hair quality can be unsatisfactory.
How to find China hair factory in Lagos
A China hair factory in Lagos is easy to find because China is one of the main players in the hair manufacturing industry right now. Here are some steps to find a Chinese hair company in Lagos:
- Finding China hair factory in Lagos on Google
Google is one of the most dependable sources for locating a reputable China hair factory in Lagos. Google will return a plethora of results after searching and sorting by the reputation of the website. Take a look around, at their things, and at their critiques. A straightforward but effective strategy. Top results (not sponsored) are usually your best chance since they have a lot of traffic and hence a lot of customers, and also because Google’s algorithm ranks such websites highly.
- Finding China hair factory in Lagos on social media
Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest are the most popular social media platforms for hair vendors. You may find a China hair factory in Lagos on Google, and then discover more about their firm by following them on social media. Simply type those names into the search box, and you’ll see that hair supplier as well as other hair suppliers.
- Finding China hair factory in Lagos on e-commerce sites
AliExpress and Amazon are excellent places for conducting market research on China hair factory in Lagos. E-commerce platforms are where everyone is treated the same. Reviews give useful information regarding a customer’s level of satisfaction. There are several details: total store review points, specific product reviews, product categories…
- Finding China hair factory in Lagos by networking
Ask friends, acquaintances, and fellow hair business owners for advice and recommendations on a China hair factory in Lagos. They might be people in person or online groups like Facebook Groups. These people have worked with hair sellers and hence have extensive experience and understanding in locating the best hair extensions in Nigeria. You may also obtain personal advice on how to run a hair shop in addition to suggestions when consulting Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
Tips to avoid scammers of China hair factory in Lagos
Just choosing a China hair factory randomly online is risky, as there are many bad hair dealers mixed in with the excellent. Don’t worry, if you remember the following tips, you can avoid red flags and protect your money:
- Check to see whether this China hair factory in Lagos has credentials and a registered address. Avoid fraud by double-checking their registered address and company registration before purchasing. You could want to inquire about their legal history to ensure their trustworthiness.
- Take a look at what customers are saying about the products they bought from the China hair factory in Lagos. This will save you a lot of time, money, and frustration.
- When purchasing hair from China hair factory in Lagos, customers should be aware of the hair vendor’s customer protection regulations. A reputable business will constantly make an effort to deliver good products and services. The willingness of vendors to commit to the best interests of their clients is a solid sign of whether you should buy from China hair factory in Lagos or not.
Top 5 China hair factory in Lagos
With the tips above, you can find yourself a China hair factory in Lagos. However, there are an overwhelming number of Chinese hair companies in Nigeria out there, making it difficult to choose which source is best. Check out Queen Hair’s recommendation for the top 5 China hair factory in Nigeria:
Ali Queen – Top 1 China hair factory in Lagos
Ali Queen Hair is a China hair factory in Lagos that sells and designs real human hair and hair extension Nigeria. Ali Queen is a well-known hair manufacturer and one of China’s leading wholesale hair suppliers, providing high-quality hair products and services. Ali Queen uses China’s sophisticated manufacturing technology and logistical skills to provide their products to customers at a reasonable cost.
- Seniority: 8 years.
- Products: Hair wefts, closures, pre-colored hair, clip in extensions, tape in extensions and wigs
- Address: Guangdong, China
UNice hair – Top 2 China hair factory in Lagos
UNice is a China hair factory in Lagos that has a warehouse in Nigeria to cater for Nigerians customers. Follow the trend of embracing natural beauty and getting closer to you while selecting a brand theme. UNice is a renowned Chinese hair factory in Nigeria who solely offers human hair. UNice is well-known for their extensive product line, which includes raw hair, hair extensions, and wigs. Because of their inexpensive costs and diverse product offerings, many hair salons rely on them.
- Seniority: 5 years.
- Address: Xuchang, Henan, China
Hot Beauty Hair – Top 3 China hair factory in Lagos
Hot Beauty Hair is a China hair factory in Lagos that is headquartered in Guangzhou, China. It is an export-oriented international trade enterprise that specializes in the processing and selling of genuine human hair products. The firm markets and promotes its items through brick-and-mortar stores, network trade platforms, and abroad exhibitors.
- Seniority: 8 years.
- Address: Guangdong, China
Alipop – Top 4 China hair factory in Lagos
Alipop is a well-known China hair factory in Lagos. The firm prioritizes the quality of the hair material and customer service, and they only utilize 100 percent human hair material to ensure that the hair lasts a long time. They have a large factory where they can prepare many different wigs and ensure the hair quality.
China hair factory in Lagos: Alipop
- Seniority: 6 years.
- Products: 100% remy hair wigs
- Address: Xuchang, Henan, China.
Yvonne – Top 5 China hair factory in Lagos
The word “Yvonne” comes from French and means “Nature” .”Yvonne” is generally regarded and liked as the top China hair factory in Lagos. The design embodies the Nature Quality of “Yvonne” hair products. It is based on the brand name, but has been significantly tweaked to be more devoted and graceful, and it better matches with the fashion element of the women’s industry-hair.
- Seniority: 7 years.
- Address: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China is the location.
If you want a quality Asian hair factory that has an address in Lagos, Queen Hair is the perfect choice for you. Queen Hair is a hair manufacturer in Vietnam with a showroom in Lagos.
Because of our unrivaled quality, Queen Hair, launched in 2010, has expanded greatly in the Vietnam human business. Queen Hair has been updating and improving our production method for the past nine years in order to give better, more affordable hair in Nigeria.
Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, a top Vietnamese hair factory, sources hair from healthy Vietnamese women who have beautiful, silky black hair. Queen Hair turns these gorgeous locks into a wide selection of hair extensions in Nigeria, including lengths, textures, colors, and attachment methods that suit African women’s natural features.
Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market is committed to assisting your hair business’s success by offering high-quality Vietnamese 100 percent virgin human hair extensions in Nigeria at factory prices.
Contact us at:
Steps to work with China hair factory in Lagos
Once you have found a China hair factory in Lagos, your work is still not done. But don’t worry, we have some ideas to assist your order operate as smoothly as possible with as little extra time or money as feasible:
- Place a thorough order for China hair factory in Lagos
Make sure to get as much information from the China hair factory in Lagos as possible, including all of the available options, pricing ranges, and payment methods.
- Payment for China hair factory in Lagos
Don’t forget to ask these questions while purchasing from China hair factory in Lagos online: What kinds of credit cards do they accept? Is the vendor accepting Paypal, VISA, or Mastercard? What is the amount of the deposit? Being well-informed is the most effective way to save time and keep your financial gains.
- Receiving hair from China hair factory in Lagos
Whether you’ll require products from China hair factory in Lagos in the near future or not will significantly affect your shipping expenses. A piece of expert advice is to plan ahead of time.
- Providing feedback to the China hair factory in Lagos.
Inform the vendor of your happiness (or lack thereof) with your purchase. Feedback is also a great way to save money because many China hair vendors give coupons in exchange for feedback.
We hope this information is useful in your search for suitable hair extensions in Nigeria. If you have any questions, please reach out to Queen Hair via social media for free guidance from our specialists! You can visit our website at https://queenhair.ng/ for more useful topics!