This is the post for you if you run a hair business and want to know how to import human hair from China to Nigeria. We’ll discuss why you should import Chinese hair and how to import human hair from China to Nigeria in the sections below with Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market
- 1 Why should import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 2 How to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3 Top 5 Chinese hair vendors: how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3.1 Baco hair: Top 1 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3.2 Ted hair: Top 2 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3.3 Rebe Hair: Top 3 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3.4 Kabeilu Hair factory: Top 4 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
- 3.5 XLB Hair: Top 5 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
Why should import human hair from China to Nigeria
Nigeria is now a potential global hair market. Because of the low price of hair extensions in Nigeria, many hair manufacturers choose to import Chinese hair.You must first understand why you should import Chinese hair into Nigeria before learning how to import human hair from China to Nigeria.
The huge potential from hair business in Nigeria
Hair extensions are used by the majority of Nigerians. This seems to be the country’s beauty standard. As a consequence, the market for hair extension is increasing as well. If you’re looking for information on how to import human hair from China to Nigeria consider the following features of the Nigerian hair industry:
- Nigerians have a beauty standard of long, thick, and lustrous hair, which is in great demand. As a result, every woman in this country wants to have beautiful, gorgeous, shiny hair.
- In Nigeria, the hair industry was estimated to be worth 116.4 billion Naira. At the same time , skin care products in Nigeria sold for more than 92 billion Naira. As can be seen, Nigeria’s hair industry is much more powerful than its cosmetics industry.
- Nigerian hair extension suppliers not only sold their hair in Nigeria, but also transshipped it to other African countries for sale. The African hair business is rapidly expanding, with Nigerian hair extension suppliers serving as the continent’s primary selling site.
From there, it’s clear that Nigeria is a large and promising hair market. If you want to start a hair business in Nigeria, this is a fantastic place to start. If you have any questions, you can contact with Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
Characteristics of hair sources in Nigeria
One of the reasons why Nigeria is becoming a potential hair business destination is because of its hair characteristics. Below are particular features of Nigerian hair for you to consider and have a better understanding of the market in this nation.
- Nigeria is not based on the raw material area, despite being a major hair market in the world. The hair in Nigeria is mostly imported from Asian countries such as China and Vietnam, rather than from Nigerian women.
- The reason behind this is because African women’s hair is dry, short, and thin, and they have a little quantity of it. Nigeria does not have its own hair factories; instead, they import hair from other nations, mostly Asia. As a result, the majority of Nigerian hair extensions are resold.
Finally, given the two reasons stated above, if you are starting a hair business in Nigeria and are wondering how to import hair from China to Nigeria, then you should definitely import hair from another country.
Chinese hair’s features: how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
China is the world’s largest supplier of hair extensions. This is both a strength and a drawback. We’ll look at the Chinese hair industry from four perspectives: origin, quality, product and pricing.
- Origin: Chinese hair is imported from other countries, mostly India and Vietnam. Despite the fact that China is the world’s biggest wholesale supplier of hair extensions, it is not based in the raw material area.
- Quality: Chinese hair is very shiny, however it can only be used for a short period. Because, after importing the hair, Chinese factories will process it with a chemical that will destroy the cuticles and replace them with silicon layers to give the hair a shiny look. This makes the hair smooth at first, but after 1 to 2 washes, it will tangle and shed.
- Product: Chinese hair is quite diverse and has a wide variety of styles because they have large factories and operate on a mass production scale. Furthermore, hair from this nation is always available in stock.
- Price: Chinese hair’s price is often low. The reason for this is because China has a massive work force and produces hair in large quantities, resulting in lower hair prices.
You’re wondering how to import human hair from China to Nigeria then you should consider the following factors: low-cost sources of hair in a wide range of styles and don’t require high quality, if this is what you are looking for then China is the place to go. And because China is a huge market for hair extension, your chances of getting scammed are also higher. So, if you’re thinking about how to import human hair from China to Nigeria, remember to do your research carefully.
How to import human hair from China to Nigeria
Don’t worry if you’re wondering how to import human hair from China to Nigeria. We’ll show you how to import human hair from China to Nigeria in detail below.
Choose a reliable hair vendors in China
If you are inexperienced and don’t know where to begin, finding respectable hair suppliers might be challenging. Because China is such a big hair market, the chances of getting scammed are high. If you’re wondering how to import human hair from China to Nigeria, we’ve put up a list of 5 steps to help you identify reputable hair extension wholesalers below.
- Step 1: Use Google, social media, and e-commerce platforms to search for “Chinese hair vendor” and “Chinese hair factory,” or better yet, use your network to find a Chinese hair supplier. Then take a close look at the websites that pop up.
- Step 2: Read the reviews and feedback from customers who have purchased products from the firms you’ve found, and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Step 3: Contact the supplier using international messaging apps and ask for a detailed product description.
- Step 4: If you feel they have a good understanding of the product, make video call appointments with them directly at the factory if you are unable to visit the facility.
- Step 5: Request legal papers from the firm, including the sales contract. You should not buy from them if they refuse to show you the company’s paperwork.
So if you’re wondering how to import human hair from China to Nigeria, follow these 5 steps to identify a trustworthy hair source in China. Note that you should not work with them if they don’t have a website or any social media platform or the website lacks fundamental information like an address and a contact. If there is no legal registration paperwork of the company, the firm only communicates via text messaging and refuses to make video calls directly at the factory and don’t have in-depth product understanding and provide inaccurate information then you shouldn’t buy hair from them either.
The process of purchasing hair in China
After finding a reputable hair supplier, the next step in how to import human hair from China to Nigeria procedure is to go through the product purchasing process. Here are the 5 steps we suggest for you to know ways to import hair from china:
- Step 1: Do thorough research and determine the purpose of your hair business, including what kind of business you want to be: wholesale, retail, or a salon, as well as the types of hair you want to sell.
- Step 2: Contact the salesmen of the suppliers you’ve chosen and request pictures, videos, and full information on the type of product you want to buy. You may also request help from the supplier to give you advice on which product will best fit your business.
- Step 3: Place an order, after carefully reviewing the pictures, videos and confirming the product’s quality, contact that salesman’s supplier and complete the order.
- Step 4: Payment, check the quantity and type of products you want to buy, as well as the order receipt before making the payment. Then confirm with the salesperson and pay for the order once you’ve double-checked everything. Always remember to take picture of the transfer receipt.
- Step 5: The delivery process will take around 7 to 10 days to reach you. Most hair suppliers will manage the full shipping process for you, so you don’t have to worry about this.
The steps of how to import human hair from China to Nigeria are described above. These methods may differ depending on your situation, but in general, this tutorial will definitely help you in how to import hair from China to Nigeria.
Payment methods: how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
There are two main ways to pay when importing human hair from China to Nigeria: via the website’s payment portal or through PayPal.
- Website portal: In China, money transfer companies such as Western Union, Bank Transfer, and Remitly are often used as payment methods for hair suppliers’ website portals. The currency will be converted to Naira by these agencies (Nigerian currency). Keep in mind that currencies fluctuate on a daily basis, so remember to double-check before purchasing.
- Paypal: This is a quick international payment, but you’ll need an international bank account, and there’s a high transfer fee with Paypal.
These are the two main ways to transfer money when you are wondering how to import human hair from China to Nigeria. However, since each supplier has a different payment method, you need to carefully consider which is the most convenient and suitable for you.
Receiving product and give feedback
The final step in how to import human hair from China to Nigeria is receiving the product. As previously said, depending on the shipper, your purchase will arrive in 7 to 10 days.
After receiving the product, remember these following notes:
- Make sure your order is correct. After receiving the product, check the quantity and type of products that you have ordered; if anything is missing or incorrect, take a picture and contact the supplier immediately.
- If your order is accurate, you should send feedback and a review about the product after using it. This will help the supplier in improving their service as well as create a good relationship if you want to continue importing hair from this place.
Above we have included all the steps in how to import human hair from China to Nigeria. You can pick China as an import supplier if you run a hair firm. However, since China is such a big hair market, the risk of being scammed is higher. So your chances of getting a good and reliable product will be significantly greater if you follow our guidelines on how to order hair from China to Nigeria.
Top 5 Chinese hair vendors: how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
To save you time from researching, we’ve listed below the top 5 trusted Chinese hair providers to help you with the process of how to import human hair from China to Nigeria, which includes Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
Baco hair: Top 1 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
Baco Hair is a Chinese wholesale hair vendor and manufacturer that sells wholesale hair extensions such as hair bundles, lace closures, lace frontals, and lace wigs.
- Baco Hair has over ten years of expertise in the Chinese hair business.
- Human virgin hair with the cuticle aligned in the same direction is available from Baco Hair.
- It is regarded as one of China’s top hair manufacturers by hair professionals and clients.
Ted hair: Top 2 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
Ted Hair is a Chinese hair manufacturer that was founded in 2009 and is now one of China’s largest hair suppliers.
- Ted Hair is a global provider of high-quality hair products and services to distributors, vendors, salons, and online shop owners.
- Human Hair Weave,Hair Extensions,Wig,Brazilian Hair,Peruvian Hair are the main products of this company.
- Ted Hair has many stores in the US.
Rebe Hair: Top 3 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
This company is situated in China and provides a wide range of hair extensions.
- Rebe Hair has ten years of experience in the hair business.
- Rebe Hair is a Chinese manufacturer of wholesale hair extensions.
- Human Hair Weave, Hair Extensions, and Lace Wigs are all available from Rebe.
Kabeilu Hair factory: Top 4 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
Kabeilu Hair is a Chinese hair provider with over 13 years of experience.
- Kabeilu Hair has a branch in the United States.
- Virgin hair is Kabeilu Hair’s primary product.
- Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, and Peruvian hair weaves are also available.
XLB Hair: Top 5 how to import human hair from China to Nigeria
XLB Hair has 21 years of human hair product and sales experience.
- Hair weaves, lace wigs, closures, and other hair accessories, as well as other specific designed goods, are the major products.
- The headquarters are in China’s ShanDong Province.
- XLB Hair has two factories with a total area of 13,000 square meters and 25,000 square meters.
Overall, we’ve gone through how to import human hair from China to Nigeria in great depth. For each person, there will be a different way that is best suitable for each depending on where you’re from, but if you follow the directions on how to import human hair from China to Nigeria of Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, you will be able to find reliable providers and import hair successfully.