Bone straight hair is the most chosen and used hair type because of its outstanding features. But to keep bone straight for a long time, you should know the best way to take care of it. In this article, you will learn in detail how to maintain bone straight hair properly
- 1 Basic knowledge before getting how to maintain bone straight hair
- 2 How to maintain bone straight hair
- 2.1 How to maintain bone straight hair by comb this daily
- 2.2 Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair through washing
- 2.3 Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair through using hair dryer
- 2.4 Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair by using hair care products
- 2.5 Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair by use hair straightener
Basic knowledge before getting how to maintain bone straight hair
Bone straight hair is similar to natural straight hair and suitable for those who like simplicity. However, before you can use and maintain bone straight hair, you need to understand its characteristics `
Definition of bone straight hair
Bone straight hair is a thin, smooth, and sparse form of straight hair. The strands of this type of hair are solid and firmly knotted from the weft to the bottom.
Bone straight hair does not require styling, yet it cannot be curled. It is named bone straight because of the hair’s straightness. It does not necessitate the use of bending rollers, a tonging machine, or a hair curler.
Features of bone straight hair
Before learning how to maintain bone straight hair, you need to understand the features that this hair has to be able to take care of it in the best way. The characteristics below are the most prominent features of this hair that is very necessary.
- Bone straight hair is silky and flat from top to bottom. Having straight and smooth hair is something every woman wants, this appearance will help you impress everyone from the first time.
- Bone straight hair is smooth, not tangled because the hair strands are straightened from top to bottom. For women who are busy and do not want to waste time adjusting their hair, this hairstyle is very suitable. You’ll save time combing and straightening your hair.
- Bone straight hair can not be restyled. If one day you feel bored with your bone straight hair and want to change your hairstyle, my condolences, this hair cannot be curled, dyed or bleached. The reason is that this hair has been heat straightened to keep this hairstyle unchanged during use. Although that makes bone straight hair immutable, the lifespan of the hair is extremely long, up to 2 years. If you want to know ways to import hair from vietnam to nigeria, you should know about this information.
- The price of bone straight hair is very affordable. Bone straight hair is priced starting from N55000, some people might consider it a high price. However, when you look at the quality and the duration of bone straight hair we mentioned above, it’s well worth the money you have to spend.
Using bone straight hair is the best way to protect your natural hair strands. You don’t need to style hair based on natural hair, instead, you can buy bone straight hair and apply it on your head. However, you should research carefully and choose a reliable hair vendor who supplies the best quality of bone straight hair.
How to maintain bone straight hair
Bone straight is a very beautiful hairstyle, but to maintain this beauty, you need to know how to properly care for your hair. Not only should you know how to take care of bone straight hair, you only should know how to maintain your bone straight hair in the right way. Here are 5 steps you should keep in mind to understand how to maintain bone straight hair
How to maintain bone straight hair by comb this daily
Comb your hair is the fastest way to maintain bone straight hair, it does not take a lot of time and you totally do this everyday. Combing your hair daily also brings more advantages to your bone straight hair. So what are the benefits of regular brushing and how to brush your hair properly, find out below as well.
- It is not possible to wash your bone straight hair every day, it will take a lot of your time and effort. Therefore, you should also brush it regularly so that the hair can be more durable and smooth. But for the hair to last longer, you need to know how to brush it properly.
- You should brush your hair at least 2 times a day. Actually, bone straight hair is very silky and smooth, but sometimes it can get tangled a little bit when you wake up or are in a strong wind. So you need to have a comb to maintain bone straight hair. Proper combing is combing from the roots to the ends of the hair then brushing from the top of the head down
- It is better if you use a hot comb to comb your bone straight hair. A hot comb creates a smooth hair texture, it also uses heat to straighten your hair. Therefore, with a simple daily routine that brings a lot of good benefits to your bone straight hair, why not start that habit today.
Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair through washing
To know how to maintain bone straight hair shiny and clean, you will have to wash it regularly, but washing it properly will maintain its beauty for longer. Therefore, we will teach you how to wash bone straight hair properly.
- Step 1: Wash your bone straight hair with water. This way will make it easier to add shampoo and remove any easily washable dirt from your hair. We recommend brushing your hair with your hands while washing for best results.
- Step 2: Get shampoo on your hand then enter it on head to wash your bone straight hair. Using shampoo you can ensure your bone straight hair is totally clean. Use shampoo once to massage the entire hair and then rinse with water. Next, add shampoo again, this time using a comb to comb the shampoo to the entire hair to remove stubborn dirt and rinse with water.
- Step3: Add a conditioner to take care of your bone straight hair and wash with water. Hair conditioner is a product that improves the feel, look, and manageability of hair. Its major goal is to reduce friction between hair strands, allowing for gentler brushing or combing that may otherwise cause scalp damage. Other benefits, such as hair restoration, strengthening, or a reduction in split ends. Therefore, don’t skip this step.
Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair through using hair dryer
After washing your bone straight hair, it will be wet and need to dry, that’s when the dryer is needed. However, improper drying will damage your hair and reduce its lifespan. Therefore, we will teach you how to properly dry your hair to keep your bone straight hair in its best quality.
- Before drying your hair, you should use foam wrap to dry hair in the most natural way. Foam wrap not only gives hairstyles a solid grip, but it also helps with hair care by moisturizing, conditioning, and protecting your bone straight hair from heat by dryer.
- Next, divide your wigs into many sections and dry each section of your bone straight hair. Remember, you need to use a hair dryer at a moderate temperature to dry your hair, this helps to prevent your hair from being damaged by the high temperature of the dryer. Furthermore, do not dry your hair too dry, so that you can easily apply silk infusion in the next step.
Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair by using hair care products
This is an important step to decide if your hair can be used for a long time. Conditioning your hair will make your hair stronger and especially protect them from heat in the final step.
- Use hair care products to spread evenly all over your bone straight hair. Hair care products will bring many advantages for your bone straight hair. It adds moisture, shine and rotects the hair against thermal styling. Therefore, you should buy a high quality silk infusion to ensure your hair will be protected in the best way.
- A note when applying silk infusion to bone straight hair, you need to put a sufficient amount of silk infusion in the palm of your hand and then rub your palms together. Then, use your hands to comb your hair from the top to the bottom so that the nutrients can be evenly absorbed into each hair.
Get to know how to maintain bone straight hair by use hair straightener
This is the last step to take care of your hair and also the most important step. Hair iron should be used properly to make sure that your bone straight hair won’t be damaged.
- Step 1: Divide your hair into sections to make it easier to straighten.
- Step 2: Set the temperature for the straightener from about 25 to 30 degrees. You should pay attention at temperature to ensure that the hair is not damaged. However, you should buy a high quality straightener to ensure that your bone straight hair is not damaged.
- Step 3: Comb your hair with the straightener according to the sections you have divided from top to bottom until the hair is completely dry.
- Step 4: Repeat with the rest sections of your bone straight hair to finish maintaining bone straight hair.
Those are the 5 steps to expertly recommended hair care to guide you how to maintain bone straight hair for the longest time and even find out instructions to start hair extension business in nigeria. These steps can be done easily at home and are extremely quick even if you are new to the hair industry. Wish you success with our guide and have beautiful bone straight hair everyday.
To get a beautiful bone straight hair, you not only should know how to maintain bone straight hair, you only should choose the best supplier with highest quality first. Queen Hair – #1 Vietnamese hair supplier in Nigeria supplies bone straight hair made 100 percent by Vietnamese hair, We also have a showroom in Nigeria. Contact us or visit our showroom now if you want affordable hair with the best quality, it will bring great economic efficiency to your business.