Many people love Malaysian hair weave because of its versatile and high quality texture. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Malaysian hair weave.
- 1 Overview of Malaysian hair weave
- 2 How to take care of Malaysian hair weave
- 3 Top 5 reliable Malaysian hair weave vendors
Overview of Malaysian hair weave
Have you ever wondered is Malaysian hair good? If you are considering importing Malaysian hair weave for your hair business, here is the information you should know about.
What is Malaysian hair weave
Malaysian hair weave is the hair that is taken from Malaysian women and then attached into a long thread. The hairdresser will sew the Malaysian hair weave into the real hair to make the outlook appear fuller and thicker.
- Malaysian hair weaves tend to be of high quality, the hair has a lustrous, silky, smooth look.
- Malaysian hair weave is fuller and silkier than Brazilian vs Indian hair, that is why Malaysian hair weave prices are quite high.
- Malaysian curly hair can hold curls very well, the curls even last for days. This Malaysian hair weave can last up to 1 years with proper care.
Malaysian hair weave prices
The prices of Malaysian hair weave are different depending on each vendor. Down below, we will give you the price of Malaysian hair weave from some of the biggest hair suppliers.
- The price of a 12 inch Malaysian hair weave Balayage will cost about $35/bundles. Malaysian hair weaves tend to be sold in the combo of 3 bundles.
- The price of a 12 inch Blonde Malaysian hair weave will cost $41/bundle, the combo 3 bundles will be $167. This price is lower than Brazilian hair.
In comparison with Vietnamese hair weave, Malaysian hair weave has a higher price. Although the two countries have a similar hair texture, Vietnamese hair factory produces the hair on a massive scale so Vietnamese hair weave has a lower price with the same hair quality.
How to take care of Malaysian hair weave
The maintenance of the Malaysian hair weave allows you to save money by making them last as long as possible. Here are our 6 tips to prolong the life of your curly Malaysian hair and keep them as soft and silky as when you just had them bought.
Detangle your Malaysian hair weave often
Your Malaysian hair weave must be detangled with the greatest care, morning and evening.
- Use a soft brush rather than a comb which would be too aggressive and could damage the attachment points. The boar bristle brush is ideal.
- Gather the hair with one hand and brush with the other, starting with the ends. As you untangle the end, go back towards the roots, to the limit of the attachment points.
- If you feel knots above the attachment points, take the greatest care to untangle them gently, without ever pulling on the ends.
Maintain Malaysian hair weave overnight
Knots jeopardize your Malaysian hair weave and you must prevent them from forming at night.
- Brush your Malaysian hair weave just before going to bed.
- It is advisable to tie them so as not to create knots when you move during your sleep.
- Depending on the length of your Malaysian hair weave, you can tie it to a ponytail or do chunky braids.
Wash your Malaysian hair weave carefully
Wash your Malaysian hair curly at least once a week and every three days if it tends to get greasy.
- You should always detangle your Malaysian hair weave before washing it.
- Then wash your Malaysian hair weave with lukewarm water, holding your head straight.
- You should always wash the Malaysian hair weave from the scalp down to the ends.
- Wash it gently, without ever rubbing, to avoid any tangling.
- It is advisable to take the time as often as possible to make a nourishing mask for your Malaysian hair deep wave. Unlike your natural hair, they are no longer nourished by capillary action by your scalp, which is why they need a boost to stay silky and shiny.
- Rinse the Malaysian hair weave while keeping your head straight, you should not lower your head forward to tilt the hair in front of you.
Dry the Malaysian hair weave without brushing them
Malaysian hair weave should never be brushed when wet. Start by patting them dry with a towel.
Then use the hair dryer, always with the head vertical, without tipping it forward. Keep hair dryers about six inches from your scalp and extensions. You can then brush your Malaysian hair weave to check that no knots have formed.
Tie up the Malaysian hair weave for sports activities
Malaysian hair weaves are compatible with all outdoor activities, as well as sports, however, you should take some precautions. You should tie your Malaysian hair deep wave in a ponytail or braid to prevent it from getting tangled with movement. This is a basic but trendy hair weave style.
- If you practice a sport for which you must wear a helmet (horse riding, motorcycling, skiing, etc), you can wear a cap underneath which will limit friction.
- For water sports, swimming pool chlorine and seawater are not contraindicated, but, as for your natural hair, their contact will dry out your hair.
- You can preventively apply hair oil and proceed with a nourishing mask in the evening.
- In any case, you must rinse your hair with fresh water after your sea bath or swimming pool.
- If you are at the municipal swimming pool, wearing a cap is mandatory. For other swims, tie up your Malaysian hair weave to prevent tangling.
Choose the right shampoo for Malaysian hair weave
Malaysian hair weaves are made with natural hair and therefore support the same maintenance products as your own hair: shampoo, conditioner, nourishing mask, etc. On the other hand, your Malaysian hair weave needs more nourishment. So you must be careful not to use products that could harm your junction points.
So you need a shampoo that is particularly nourishing, but that won’t cause your Malaysian hair weave to slip. This is why you must banish certain components, and in particular silicone. As with your own hair, it is always advisable to choose the most natural products possible.
- No silicon: Silicone is present in many shampoos. This synthetic product is good for the hair, because it gives them a silky look. The problem is that it creates a kind of varnish that glazes your Malaysian hair weave and harms the extensions because it causes them to slip. It is all the more risky with ring extensions.
- No parabens: Parabens are used for hygiene issues because they prevent the proliferation of bacteria. It is preferable to avoid their use, because their side effects are poorly known and they suffer from a bad reputation.
- No sulfates: Sulfates are also to be banned. They are not only reserved for pesticides, but are frequently added to the composition of shampoos. Sulfate is a salt of sulfuric acid that amplifies the cleansing and foaming power of shampoo. However, it has a greater tendency to violently scour the hair that it weakens. In addition, it damages the pigments and makes your Malaysian hair weave dull.
Top 5 reliable Malaysian hair weave vendors
Looking for a trustworthy Malaysian hair weave vendor is hard, especially in the massive hair industry nowadays. That is why we have listed down the top 5 most reliable Malaysian hair weave vendors in the section below.
Beyond Hair London – Top 1 Malaysian hair weave vendor
Beyond Hair London is based in the UK. This vendor supplies high quality Malaysian hair weave and has great customer service.
- The price for a 100 gram straight Malaysian hair straight is $53 at Beyond Hair London.
- Have a fast delivery process.
She’s happy hair – Top 2 Malaysian hair weave vendor
She’s Happy Hair is a well-known Malaysian hair weave vendor that has many years of experience in the hair field. The company is based in Texas, USA and open from monday to saturday.
- The price of a 100 gram straight Malaysian hair weave is $95, which is quite high.
- You will have to pay for the return shipping fee if you want to return the Malaysian hair weave.
Unice Hair – Top 3 Malaysian hair weave vendor
Unice Hair is the most well-known vendor that supplies Malaysian hair weave. The company is based in the US and has extensive experience in the hair industry.
- The price of a 100 gram piano straight 12 inch is $37.
- The company has many branches in the US.
Nadula – Top 4 Malaysian hair weave vendor
Nadula is a Chinese hair based company. The company also supplies Malaysian hair weave because this Chinese hair vendors also imports Malaysian hair to their factory.
- The price for a 100 gram straight 12 inch Malaysian hair weave is $30.
- You can return the Malaysian hair bundles within 30 days.
Volure Hair Boutique – Top 5 Malaysian hair weave vendor
Volure Hair Boutique supplies high quality Malaysian hair weave. The company is well-known for its reliable reputation in the industry.
- The price for a 12 inch 100 gram straight Malaysian hair bundles will cost $42.
- The company has a return policy within 2 weeks.
We have listed down the top 5 most reputable Malaysian hair weave vendors for you in this article. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Queen Hair Factory, our customer service is always ready to answer any questions 24/7. Hope this article will help you know more about Malaysian hair weaves.