Malaysian hair and Brazillian hair are considered the best choices of many wholesalers and shoppers all over the world thanks to their high quality. What is the main difference between Malaysian hair vs Brazilian hair? Which one is suitable for you? Let’s figure out the answers in the following post.
- 1 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: What is Malaysian hair?
- 2 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: What is Brazillian hair?
- 3 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Which is better?
- 3.1 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: General similarities and differences
- 3.2 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Similarities and differences in styles
- 3.3 Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Which is for you?
- 4 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair
- 4.1 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: MS Hair
- 4.2 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Unice
- 4.3 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Raw Malaysian Hair
- 4.4 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Tinashe Hair
- 4.5 Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Beyond Hair
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: What is Malaysian hair?
Before comparing Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair, a general overview of each hair type is a need. This section will provide the board introduction to Malaysian hair you must know.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: The origin of Malaysian hair
Malaysian hair is the type collected from the people in Southeast Asia. Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia, bordered by many big markets of hair including Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines. Therefore, exporting activities of hair from Malaysia enjoy many advantages. This is one of the first competitive advantages of hair from Malaysia in the comparison of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: The characteristics of Malaysian hair
In general, Malaysian hair has great quality compared to other types in the market and is often used by celebrities. Here is some important information about the characteristics of hair from Malaysia to help you get better information to compare Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair.
- Texture: Malaysian hair is super silky, thick, and soft.
- Diversity: The types of Malaysian hair are quite diverse, however, the main colors are often natural ones such as black and brown.
- Durability: The lifespan of Malaysian hair is kind of long compared to other types. However, you need to take care of it thoroughly. The lifespan of Malaysian hair is equal to the frequency of your care.
- Luster: The luster of Malaysian hair varies from low to medium when it dries, which creates a luxurious feel for the ones who wear it. When it is wet, it appears to be more elegant and gorgeous with a slight wave.
- Tanglings: Oftenly, Malaysian hair tangles a lot.
- Prices: The price of Malaysian hair is approximately from R1,000 to about R1,800, which is from $62,83 to $113,09.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: What is Brazillian hair?
In the previous section, we discovered the main features of Malaysian hair. In order to have a holistic comparison ooff Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair, we need to have some general information background on Brazilian too. The following paragraphs will show the fundamental information about Brazillian hair.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: The origin of Brazillian hair
Brazillian is the hair collected from Brazil, in the Latin American regions. However, many people believed that Brazillian hair does not have the main supply from its own countries but from other nations such as China and even Vietnam.
Because Latin America is a large market for hair, Chinese merchants have named a product for this market Brazillian hair. As a result, they cleverly placed it in the Latin American market, leading consumers to believe it is a product from their region. They will then be assured of both quality and price. In Latin America, the phrase “Made in China” is frowned upon.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair overview: The characteristics of Brazillian hair
Brazillian hair is considered one of the hair having the finest quality in the world. This section below will show the main traits of hair from Brazillian.
- Texture: Brazillian hair is silky, thick, and soft.
- Diversity: There are many styles and types of Brazilian hair. Besides, Brazillian hair is also easy to style.
- Durability: Brazillian hair is one of the types having the most long-lasting life. Therefore, with the proper care, Brazillian hair can be used for a long time.
- Luster: The luster of Brazillian hair varies from low to medium.
- Tanglings: In general, Brazillian hair does not have so many hair tangles.
- Prices: the price of Brazillian hair varies in many segments. For the low segment, the price of wholesale Brazillian hair fluctuates from $25 to $45 per bundle. In the higher segment, the price can be up to $200 per bundle.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Which is better?
There are many battles of Malaysian hair vs Brazilian hair. In this section, you are going to get the ultimate answer about these two hair types.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: General similarities and differences
Overall, Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair have many similarities as well as differences. The table below will highlight the main similarities and differences between Malaysian hair and Brazillian hair.
When it comes to similarities, we can see that Malaysian hair and Brazilan hair are both diverse in hairstyles and styles and among the finest hair in the world.
However, in terms of differences, these two types have some outstanding characteristics that distinguish each other. Malaysian hair is considered softer and silkier than Brazillian hair. By contrast, hair from Malaysia is limited in color while the hair in Brazil has a variety of hues.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Similarities and differences in styles
Whether the same styles but on two different hair textures will make any big differences is the burning interest. Let’s discover the main similarities and differences between Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair in some common hairstyles.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Body wave styles
When it comes to body wave styles, there seems no big gap in Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair.
- Brazilian hair seems to be smooth, long-lasting, and thick, with a moderate brightness that complements mostly all hair types. It has a pure darker shade and a graceful natural wave structure.
- When compared to Brazilian hair, Malaysian wavy hair can be regarded as heavy or thick. It’s extremely silky and also has a gorgeous natural shine. Malaysian hair has delightful ripples that complement mild and rough textures.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Curly hairstyles
The comparison of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair in terms of curly hairstyles is quite equivalent to the comparison of these two when it comes to body wave hair.
- Brazilian hair in curly styles is fibrous and innately wavy. It ranges in color from dark brown to nearly black. This hair kind is long-lasting and bouncy, and it blends greatly with Afro-Caribbean hair. Bundles of curly hairstyles from Brazillian are an excellent option if you really want your hair to encompass your full body. This updo holds up amazingly in high humidity.
- Curly hairstyles from Malaysia are thick and granular, with a strict but exquisite frizz layout. Malaysian hair curls keep well without using additional wavy ingredients or carrying rinses.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Straight hairstyles
Similar to the body wave, in straight hairstyles, the comparison of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair is quite the same.
- The surface of Brazilian Straight Hair was indeed grainy and heavy. When treated right, the hair responds well to heating from hair tools and design and is resistant to moisture. This hair has a very satiny and straight touch to it, with absolutely gorgeous softness. This hair is ideal for creating lace wigs as well as sew-ins.
- Malaysian hair is traditionally straight in appearance, and it may have mild waves when gathered from the initial donor. Malaysian hair is silky and combines well together with other hair.
Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Which is for you?
In general, Malaysian hair and Brazillian hair are both amazing choices for you, regardless of a retailer, a newbie trader, or a seasoned pro. Depending on the demand, each type of hair will be appropriate for different audiences.
- Malaysian hair is hair from Asia, which is more suitable for West-African customers. If you want an elegant and luxurious look with silky and soft texture, Malaysian is absolutely the best choice for you.
- In contrast, Brazillian hair is from Latin America, therefore, the appropriate audience is often African-American people. If the vibrant and strong appearance is what you are looking for, then, you must try hair in Brazillian with coarse and thick structure.
However, all of these guidelines are just recommendations. You can try every hairstyle you want if you feel confident about it.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair
Now you know the main differences between Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair. If you are looking for the best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair, this section is born for you.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: MS Hair
- MS Hair, which has been in Alipress since 2012, has proven its credibility throughout its 10-year journey from the suburbs to the city center in providing Malaysian hair.
- For now, the number of employees at MS Hair ranges between 250 and 270; the total of R&D personnel ranges between 10 and 15, and the quantity of QC personnel ranges between 5 and 10.
- MS Hair pledges to provide outstanding, holistic customer care at each stage of the journey by using 100% natural human hair from its own factory. Up till now, MS Hair is considered one of the top Malaysian hair vendors in the market.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Unice
- Unice is currently one of the market’s largest suppliers of both Malaysian and Brazilian hair.
- The best words to describe this vendor’s hair quality are “100% Human Remy Hair” and “Virgin Human Hair Without Chemicals.” Purchasers from all over the world have become dependent on drugs to UNice hair’s hair weft, hair extensions, and hairpieces.
- Unice is dedicated to creating a diverse range of Malaysian hair bundles and the Brazillian ones that are masterfully designed to empower their customers to achieve their best version.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Raw Malaysian Hair
- Raw Malaysian Hair is one of the most distinctive Malaysian hair vendors on the market right now, specializing in unprocessed raw virgin hair.
- This Malaysian hair supplier, defining itself as a Premier Malaysian Virgin Hair retailer, can confidently tell guests that it is the seller which will surpass the whole of your requirements.
- To be specific, this company’s hair is unprocessed and has its skin intact. The hair is accumulated through one participant’s ponytail, which has been meticulously washed and tightly wefted.
- Furthermore, at unbeatable prices, this company offers a variety of hair textures ranging from low to immediate shine, and wavy to straight.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Tinashe Hair
- Tinashe, founded in 1996, is one of the most dependable suppliers of Brazilian hair. They are committed to delivering the highest virgin human hair to huge retailers and wholesalers.
- Tinashe’s hair has now become a wise decision for many ladies due to its reasonable price compared to other companies in the market.
- Customers will have more options when purchasing Brazillian hair products because these Brazilian hair suppliers offer a variety of hair types such as body wave, curly hair, and so on.
Best suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair: Beyond Hair
- In terms of hair extensions, BeYond Hair is one of the major producers of Malaysian and Brazilian hair. Following the core value of 100 percent human hair, the hair quality from its vendor is always giving the best looking for customers.
- In Beyond Hair, there are two types of hair in the new Malaysian Hair Extensions collection, which are silky straight and natural waves.
- When it comes to Brazillian hair, Beyond Hair guarantees that all of their virgin Brazilian human hair, if wavy, straight, or hairdos, is locally sourced from Brazil through credible and dependable inputs.
In the nutshell, this article has provided a comprehensive comparison of Malaysian hair vs Brazillian hair. Hopefully, after this article, you can find the best hair type for you. Besides, if you want more information, you can find the free professional guideline of Queen Hair, one of the leading hair suppliers in Vietnam. Here is the contact of Queen Hair:
- Website: queenhair.ng
- Whatsapp: +84 84 444 4835
- Instagram: @queenhair_official