The hair industry is expected to grow exponentially in the future. There are many different varieties of hair from various countries available in today’s hair market. Malaysian hair vs Indian hair is indeed the type that has sparked the most curiosity. What are the key distinctions between Malaysian and Indian hair? On the page below, you’ll find a detailed comparison between Malaysian and Indian hair.
- 1 Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The general overview of Malaysian hair
- 2 Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The general overview of Indian hair
- 3 Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The ultimate comparison
- 4 Top suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair in the world
- 4.1 Top 1 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Beauty SHE India
- 4.2 Top 2 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Big Love Indian Hair
- 4.3 Top 3 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Raw Malaysian hair
- 4.4 Top 4 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Unice Hair
- 4.5 Top 5 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: XCsunny Hair
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The general overview of Malaysian hair
In today’s hair market, there are many promising competitors from many continents all over the world. Among these potential nations, Malaysian hair is considered the fine type with amazing quality. In order to have the most objective comparison of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair, this section will provide the based information on hair from Malaysia first.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The root of Malaysian hair
Malaysian hair has its origins in Asia, the continent concentrating on one of the largest hair suppliers in the world such as China, and Vietnam. Therefore, Malaysian hair enjoys many privileges, which makes Malaysian hair have many advantages, especially when comparing Malaysian hair vs Indian hair.
Malaysian hair is the type mainly collected in its own country, however, many international traders have revealed that today, the amount of hair type does not come from Malaysian hair women totally. In fact, there is still true Malaysian hair, but the number is extremely rare. Currently, hair labeled “Malaysian hair” mainly results from Chinese sources. Therefore, if you really want to find “true Malaysian hair”, you should consider it thoroughly before
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The outstanding traits of Malaysian hair
Malaysian hair has been famous for its silky, smooth, and shiny quality for a long time. Here is the detailed information on hair in Malaysia you should know before comparing Malaysian hair vs Indian hair.
- Malaysian hair has a smooth, thick, and delicate texture.
- Malaysian hair comes in a wide variety of colors, although the most common are natural colors like black and brown.
- Malaysian hair has a relatively long lifespan compared to other varieties. However, you must properly care for it. The regularity with which you care for your Malaysian hair determines its longevity.
- When Malaysian hair dries, its shine ranges from low to medium, giving the wearer a sumptuous experience. With a small wave, it appears more elegant and lovely when wet.
- However, hair from Malaysia is notorious for tangling.
- Malaysian hair costs between R1,000 and R1,800, or $62,83 and $113,09 USD.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The general overview of Indian hair
India is one of the countries having the biggest hair quantity in both importing and exporting aspects. The root and its main features play a big role in contributing to such a position. Let’s discover the board overview of hair from India for a better comparison of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The root of Indian hair
Indian hair is native to India, a country located in Southeast Asia. Indian hair is mainly from donating and collecting, especially from temples, most famous is Tirumala temple in Eastern Andhra Pradesh South India.
In the old days, hair shaved like that would be dropped into the river as a way to send to god spirit, but now, because they are aware of the benefits of these hairs, the abbots of the throne have collected and auctioned off to Indian or Chinese collectors.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The outstanding traits of Indian hair
In general, Indian hair does not have great quality compared to different hair from other countries. These characteristics are the cons of hair from India in the battle of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair which will be analyzed comprehensively in the later part. In this section, we will discover the main traits of Indian hair.
- The cuticle alignment in raw Indian hair is quite good.
- Indian natural hair has a thin, harsh texture and is naturally curled. These characteristics make dyeing and bleaching extremely difficult because the hair is easily damaged.
- Furthermore, because it is naturally curly, styling it is tough (restyling). Normally, straight hair can be styled into any curly, wavy style the hairdresser desires. It’s a different story with Indian hair. Indian natural wavy is quite tough to do; if you want to do it, you must first straighten it before proceeding.
- The price of Indian hair is quite cheap, often from $7.9 per bundle.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The ultimate comparison
There are many controversies about Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. This section will unfold all of these by giving you the ultimate comparison of Malaysian hair and Indian hair.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The main differences based on various criteria
In order to give you the most holistic and objective comparison, this section will compare Malaysian hair vs Indian hair based on the fundamental criteria.
This former table has strongly highlighted the major differences between Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. In general, we can conclude that the cons of Malaysian hair are the pros of Indian hair and vice versa. The next table will help you organize all of these features into the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- When it comes to hair quality of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair, clearly, hair from Malaysia has an extremely better quality compared to hair from India. The main reason comes from natural priorities including climate, and geography. Malaysian hair has a silky and smooth texture thanks to being located in Southeast Asia, a tropical climate zone with a favorable annual temperature – of 25 degrees. India, despite being situated in Asia with the majority of tropical climate zone, the temperature of this country is extremely higher, about 35-celsius degrees per year. Then, the hair of Indians becomes curly overtime to stand the rigorous weather. Besides, there are many regions in India having low living conditions, which directly impact their diet, one of the main factors influencing the hair quality.
- When it comes to the price of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair, hair from Malaysia is higher because of the better quality. Besides, hair in Malaysia is widely preferred by many celebrities, which is also the reason why Malaysian hair is more expensive than Indian hair. In reverse, Indian hair is really cheap because of two main reasons. The first one, as mentioned before, comes from the fact that the majority of Indian hair mainly comes from donating activities in temples. Furthermore, in India, “hairball” – the type collected by women on a daily basis after taking a shower or cleaning a house is very common. Hairball, with no filters and an easy process, make the price of Indian hair super cheap.
- When it comes to the diversity of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair, Indian hair is more diverse because of the support of Chinese technology and skills. The previous part has mentioned that hair from India is imported by China. Thanks to cutting-edge technology, China can turn low-quality hairballs from India into super silky and smooth hair. As opposed to Indian hair, hair from Malaysia, especially virgin Malaysian hair, has limited sources, then, its color is often natural such as brown or black.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Which one is suitable for you?
So, Malaysian hair vs Indian hair, which one is for you? This might be the question of many people who are interested in these two types. This section was born to solve your concern.
- Malaysian hair is the type that is really easy to apply to almost all hair types. In general, hair from Malaysia is considered to be most suitable for Asian and African American women. Malaysian hair fits best with Asian ladies because Malaysian women have a yellow skin tone, which is also the common tone of ladies in this continent. Besides, Malaysian hair is also a great match for African American ladies because of the high demand in these countries for silky and smooth hair texture.
- On the other hand, Indian hair is considered to be more suitable for Latin American ladies. The main reasons can result from the fact that Latin American ladies are more interested in strong and vibrant beauty. In conclusion, if you want an elegant and classy look, Malaysian hair is the best choice for you. If you want a strong and dynamic appearance, you should not overlook Indian hair. Based on the different circumstances, you can choose the appropriate one for you.
Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: The satisfactory substitutes
In the circumstances, you really need Malaysian hair vs Indian hair but the supply is limited, here are some recommendations for you.
- Vietnamese hair is definitely one of the best substitutes for Malaysian hair because of the same origin from Asia and the fine hair quality. Moreover, you can feel safer because 100 percent of Vietnamese hair is human hair from Vietnamese women. If you are interested in hair from Vietnam, you can check through Queen Hair – a top Vietnamese hair factory with amazing quality.
- In the situation, you want to find a similar texture to Indian hair, you can look for Nigerian hair. Having a naturally curly texture, both Nigerian hair and Indian hair can bring you the most vibrant look at the cheapest price.
Top suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair in the world
In the previous sections, we have had the ultimate comparison of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. It will be a miss if we do not mention the list of top suppliers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. Here are the best suppliers of Malaysian hair and Indian hair you should not ignore.
Top 1 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Beauty SHE India
If you’re seeking Indian providers that only use 100% Indian Temple hair extensions, Beauty SHE India is the place for you.
- The acquired raw Indian hair is sent to their hair factory in India, where it is processed through various steps before being transformed into Premium Quality Weave Hair Extensions that can be shipped across the world.
- Furthermore, this hair dealer offers a variety of solutions for you, ranging from weave hair to full lace wigs. With all of these characteristics, Beauty SHE India is one of the best Malaysian hair vs Indian hair providers you should contact and do business with.
Top 2 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Big Love Indian Hair
If you’re looking for top-rated vendors of Malaysian vs Indian hair, Big Love India Hair is the best place to go.
- This company, which is located in the center of South India, has full access to the planet’s best individual donor hair.
- Only temples in India are used to ethically obtain and choose 100 percent Authentic Raw Indian Hair by BigLove.
- Once soon as the bundles are trimmed, they are meticulously hand-knotted into separate bundles, ensuring that every one of the Indian extensions, full-frontal, and closures are individual donor and cuticles matched.
Top 3 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Raw Malaysian hair
Raw Malaysian hair is one of the most reliable Malaysian hair dealers on the market today.
- RAW Malaysian provides unproduced raw virgin hair sourced locally in Malaysia. Its hair is styled in a knot shape from the donation, elastic-bound, cleansed with natural shampoos, and afterward wefted.
- This Malaysian hair vendor is dedicated to providing consumers with the highest quality hair available at an incredible price!
- RAW Malaysian is a committed group of experts whose mission is to provide outstanding customer service, educational continuation, and better products. With all of this, Raw Malaysian Hair is without a doubt one of the world’s top distributors of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair.
Top 4 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: Unice Hair
Unice Hair is one of the world’s largest hair suppliers, not just for Malaysian hair vs Indian hair.
- Unice Hair offers both Malaysian and Indian hair at a low price, thanks to its long history and global network.
- Unice will be a terrific option for you if you’re seeking a reliable source of Malaysian hair versus Indian hair. It comes in a variety of sorts, grades, and colors.
Top 5 providers of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair: XCsunny Hair
XC Sunny Hair is another reliable Malaysian hair vs Indian hair source to be aware of.
- The XCsunnyHairstaff is dedicated to providing customers with the highest human hair extensions at affordable pricing.
- This company’s hair products are easily maintainable, to the most natural appearance. They use 100 percent of total virgin Malaysian and Indian human hair, as well as hair from other nations, that is of the greatest quality available on the market today.
- Its specialists have more than 20 years of expertise in the area of hair extensions. They also supply numerous local branded hair extensions, such as Raquel Welch, Revlon, and Noriko, among others.
In general, this article has provided the ultimate comparison of Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. Hopefully, after this article, you have gained insights into Malaysian hair vs Indian hair. Furthermore, you can find the free but professional consultation of Queen Hair, one of the best hair factories in Vietnam.