Nigerian hair styles are always an important part of Nigerian ladies’ every day life. The styles are chosen based on their popularity on social media, as well as for their practicality and simplicity. In this article, we will explore the top 10 hottest Nigerian hair styles for women for you to try now!
- 1 Overview of Nigeria hair styles
- 2 Top 10 hottest Nigerian hair styles
- 2.1 Bone straight hair: Top 1 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.2 Afro hair: Top 2 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.3 Short Curls Bouquet: Top 3 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.4 Long Wavy Hair: Top 4 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.5 E-Girl Highlights Hair: Top 5 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.6 Ombre Blond Curls: Top 6 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.7 Light Blond Hair: Top 7 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.8 Slicked Back Hair: Top 8 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.9 Curly Hair Bun: Top 9 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.10 Long Kinky Hair: Top 10 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.11 Balayage: Top 11 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.12 Long layered hair: Top 12 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.13 Bob hair: Top 13 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.14 Cornrow with accessories: Top 14 Nigerian hair styles
- 2.15 Cornrow cotton candy: Nigerian hair styles
Overview of Nigeria hair styles
Aside from her skin color, Nigerian hair styles are what distinguished a Nigerian lady from the millions of other women throughout the world. A woman’s hair is frequently referred to as her crown, since it represents her splendor, and the way it is fashioned reveals a lot about her.
Hairstyle is much more than physical appearance for Nigerian women. It serves as a means of self-expression and a boost of confidence. The beauty of Nigerian hair styles is in its versatility. You can find styles for any occasion, mood or celebrity. Nigerian women are not afraid to experiment with their look and they always seem to pull it off!
Characters of natural Nigerian hair styles
Natural Nigerian hair styles here mean hairstyles from Nigerian women’s natural hair – hair that they are born with. These are the traditional protective styles – like braids, cornrows, dreadlocks or bantu knots. However, natural afro-textured hair is weak and prone to breakage due to genetics and a harsh climate. This is why loss of hair is so common among Nigerian people. Natural Nigerian hair styles are beautiful, but the immense stress on the scalp of Nigerian women from these Nigerian hair styles can cause hair loss or even baldness.
But this doesn’t stop Nigerian women from having their hair beautiful. Even though natural Nigerian hair styles can be bad for women’s scalp health, products of hair in Nigeria like wigs enable women to express themselves their outer beauty without damaging their hair health.
Using wig for Nigerian hair styles
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, eight out of every ten Nigerian women use wigs on a daily basis. Almost every woman has experimented with wigs or sew-ins to modify her Nigerian hair styles.
- Because creativity in Nigeria hair styles is part of the heritage, wigs and weaves are quite popular in Black hair culture.
- Regardless of hair texture, many Nigerian women change their Nigerian hair styles on a regular basis.
Wigs spare most Nigerian women the hassle of going to the salon since they are comfortable, inexpensive, and worry-free. Wigs, in whatever Nigerian hair styles it is formed into, from braids, locks, or even Ghana weavings, serve to maintain natural hair aerated and reduce irritation. It’s every woman’s go-to for a quick cure, especially when she’s having a bad-hair-day. Wigs made from human hair can even be mistaken for natural hair. They are fairly pricey, but they endure a very long time.
Queen Hair is a leading Vietnamese human hair supplier, offering customers and companies high-quality virgin hair wefts, frontal, and closure as material for Nigerian hair styles wigs. Our hair is taken from donors who are Vietnamese young women between the ages of 18 and 35. Queen Hair’s virgin hair is unprocessed and maintained with traditional herbs and a favorable environment, guaranteeing beautiful, durable hair products for Nigerian hair styles. Queen Hair Factory has been providing hair for many gorgeous African and African American women all around the world since 2010.
Top 10 hottest Nigerian hair styles
Nigerian hair styles are not just a fashion statement, it’s a reflection of who they are and their personality. It can be hard to find a style you like, so we have compiled a list of the top 10 trending Nigerian hair styles so you can find one that suits your taste.
Bone straight hair: Top 1 Nigerian hair styles
Bone straight hair is the most popular wig Nigerian hair styles worn by women. It is a straight wig that can be styled in a variety of ways. A good quality weave or wig such as double drawn straight hair will last up to three months with proper care.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese bone straight 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Classy, sleek, luxurious
- Recommended outfits: tops that show off shoulders and cleavage, jeans, jumpsuit
Afro hair: Top 2 Nigerian hair styles
The second Nigerian hair style we choose is the afro hair styles. Throughout history, a lot of black women have felt insecure with this Nigerian hair styles, but many ladies are now boldly showing off their afros. An Afro wig for more bouncy, dynamic curls would be amazing for any Nigerian woman.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese kinky curly 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Sexy, bold, adventurous
- Recommended outfits: crop tops, spaghetti straps tops, tube tops, high-rise jeans
Short Curls Bouquet: Top 3 Nigerian hair styles
Short curls bouquet is the next item in the best Nigerian hair styles. This Nigerian hair style is shoulder-length curly hair. It’s a fresh, youthful Nigerian hair look!
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese pixie curly 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Fun, youthful, cute
- Recommended outfits: high-rise jeans, jumpsuits, form-fitting blazers, maxi dresses, low-collar dresses
Long Wavy Hair: Top 4 Nigerian hair styles
Our next loved Nigeria hair on the top Nigerian hair styles list is a long wavy hair style. No matter your age or style, this super long wavy hair will look absolutely lovely. A long wavy hairstyle from Queen Hair’s wavy hair collection is free-flowing, soft, full, with a lot of body, easy-going, and falls into place on its own.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese deep wavy 100% human hair weaves, up to 30 inches in length
- Personality: Elegant, feminine, sensual
- Recommended outfits: Low-rise tops, turtlenecks, shorts, long boots, long silk dresses
E-Girl Highlights Hair: Top 5 Nigerian hair styles
If you’re on TikTok, you’ve certainly heard of the e-girl haircut, which is fairly popular on the platform. We think this trendy type of hair deserves a space in the Nigeria hair styles list, as the contrasting pastel highlights will compliment a Nigerian girl’s complexion excellently. The e-girl highlights hairdo is all about technique, and it is distinguished by delicate pastel tones and characteristics. It has two face-framing hair streaks or highlights at the front of your hair.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese custom 100% human hair weaves with highlights
- Personality: Trendy, modern, youthful
- Recommended outfits: goth-inspired outfits, fish-net stockings, black military boots, baggy trousers with sport bras
Ombre Blond Curls: Top 6 Nigerian hair styles
Ombre is a great highlight method for adding complexity to curly Nigerian hair styles. In this ombre blond curls Nigeria hair style in particular, the curls are focused on the end of the hair, accentuated by the honey blond color. This is an excellent hair style for a more matured, classy lady with a splash of modernity.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese egg curls 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Classy, elegant, mature
- Recommended outfits: vintage-inspired dresses, long skirts, puffy-sleeve tops, blazers, white trousers
Light Blond Hair: Top 7 Nigerian hair styles
The combination of dark complexion and this light blond hair will undoubtedly result in an eye-catching haircut. You’ll be amazed by the results of this Nigerian hair styles on your look. Before choosing a shade of blond for you wig, take into account your skin undertone. For instance, platinum blonde hair looks stunning on cooler skin tones because of its white hue, meanwhile a more golden blond shade would look amazing on warm skin tones.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese light blond 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Impressive, unique, luxurious
- Recommended outfits: black-and-white outfits, sunglasses, gold or silver defining accessories
Slicked Back Hair: Top 8 Nigerian hair styles
The next Nigerian hair styles we choose is the slicked back hair. This is a very simple hairstyle that can be worn to work or for parties. For this hairstyle, you only need to slick your hair back with some gel or wax, then press down baby hair to elevate your overall look.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese bone straight 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Intelligent, refined, high-class
- Recommended outfits: Low-rise tops, strapless bras, form-fitting dresses, bold colors
Curly Hair Bun: Top 9 Nigerian hair styles
One of the Nigerian hair styles that we have to mention is the curly hair bun. A curly hair bun looks great with voluminous buns that are high on the head. For an added effect, wear your hair in braids or twists.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese long deep curly 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Open-minded, creative, active
- Recommended outfits: Spaghetti strap tops, maxi dresses, bomber jackets, skinny jeans, white or beige button-up shirts
Long Kinky Hair: Top 10 Nigerian hair styles
Last but not least in Nigerian hair styles ideas is the long kinky hair. This Nigeria hair style is a natural-looking hairstyle. Long kinky twist hairstyles may be done in a variety of ways by experimenting with different styling options: ponytail, half updo, beaded, etc. This hair in Nigeria is not only beautiful, but also embracing your ethnicity and culture as a gorgeous, powerful black woman.
- Material: Queen Hair Vietnamese long kinky 100% human hair weaves
- Personality: Natural, soft, gentle
- Recommended outfits: cotton dresses, soft color tones, fitting tops with baggy pants, bandanna, hoop earrings
Balayage: Top 11 Nigerian hair styles
This balayage Nigerian hair styles not only helps the hair stand out, but also makes the hair color look more delicate and attractive. When used with balayage and foilyage techniques, hair color looks much more natural.
In particular, balayage is a Nigerian hair styles that will look good on all hair types, whether straight hair, curly hair, short hair or long hair, balayage Nigerian hair styles still helps you enhance the beauty of your hair. The most important thing is that you have to choose the right color with your skin tone to have the perfect look.
Long layered hair: Top 12 Nigerian hair styles
Long layered Nigerian hair styles has many new look such as: curly layered hair, sparse bangs, naturally straightened layered hair, wavy layered hair, water layered hair, layered hair bangs, etc.
Almost all of these Nigerian hair styles help you change your appearance in the most impressive way. This Nigerian hair styles is assessed to be suitable for many different faces, ages, and dress styles.
Bob hair: Top 13 Nigerian hair styles
Are you looking for a youthful Nigerian hair styles that emphasizes the feminine beauty on the face? Then don’t miss these bob Nigerian hair styles.
This natural way of straightening through the hair combined with bending through the ends of the hair will help enhance the beauty of the owner’s face unexpectedly.
Cornrow with accessories: Top 14 Nigerian hair styles
This is a Nigerian hair styles that is paired with wooden or stone accessories at the tail.
This Nigerian hair styles is braided with small strands of hair from root to tip, divided evenly on two sides and pierced with colorful beads or stones to create a beautiful effect for the hair.
Cornrow cotton candy: Nigerian hair styles
You will look like a pop princess with this Nigerian hair styles and will definitely impress everyone. This braid Nigerian hair styles combines pink strands and braids them into one. Braiding all your hair to one side and parting it will make you stand out from the crowd.
Always keep in mind that when it comes to Nigerian hair styles fashion, what works for Lady A may not necessarily work for Lady B. So, before you buy a Nigerian hair wig, always try to build a mental picture of it first. So, the next time you decide to visit a Nigeria hair wig shop, here are a few of the most recent Nigerian hair styles to assist you select what style to wear.
A Nigerian hair styles wig made of Queen Hair’s hair weaves is ideal for you as an alternative to purchasing expensive hair care products over and over again, giving you the look of a fresh, lovely, unmistakably black woman who embodies the phrase “Black is beautiful.”