Sew in hair extensions is an excellent option if you want a natural-looking hair addition that will last for a long time as well. For more than just the quality of the hair or the inexpensive pricing,sew in hair extensions is adored for its wide range of options, including lengths, styles, and suppliers. If you’ve ever wondered about remy hair extensions sew in, this post is for you.
- 1 Overview of sew in hair extensions
- 2 Tips to take care of sew in hair extensions
- 3 Attachment of sew in hair extensions
- 4 Top 5 best suppliers of sew in hair extensions
Overview of sew in hair extensions
We’d like to begin by introducing you to the basics of sew in hair extensions. After reading this section, you’ll have a better idea of what sew in hair extensions are, how long they may be, and how they compare to synthetic hair. These are the most important considerations to make before making a hair extension purchase.
Definition of sew in hair extensions
In comparison to other types of hair extensions, such as tape-in and clip-in extensions, sew-in hair extensions are more difficult to apply. First, a cornrow is constructed on both sides of your head, starting from behind the ear, in order to receive sew-in hair extensions. At the center of the back of the head, the cornrows from each side unite to form a single cornrow.
With the use of a needle and thread, hair extensions are sewed straight into the cornrow using the traditional sewing procedure. Directly sewed in, this implies that the extensions will be incorporated into your own hair. This is why people with thin hair shouldn’t have extensions sewed in; otherwise, they risk damaging the person’s own hair. A headache and a variety of other discomforts can result from the hair extensions’ strong grip on the scalp. You should only buy these extensions if you already have very thick hair.
The price of sew in hair extensions
To put it another way, sew-in hair extensions aren’t much more expensive than other kinds of extensions. Costs might range from $100 to $300 depending on the hair quality and brand you choose for your full-head covering. A more expensive price tag does not always equate to better hair quality.
If you want to find the best sew-in hair extensions at a fair price, read customer reviews on reputable websites. Be wary of paid or sponsored YouTube channels that post fraudulent reviews in exchange for money! Make an effort to find evaluations that are genuine and credible on trustworthy sources.
Since sew-in hair extensions are meant to be in your hair for an extended period of time, it’s best to go with human hair wherever possible. The most expensive aspect of hair extensions is the fact that they must be installed by a hairdresser with extensive training and experience. Due to the time and difficulty involved in fitting the hair extensions, you should expect to pay your hairdresser. Putting in hair extensions might take hours, which is why your hairdresser may charge you $100 for the service.
As a result, the cost of sew-in hair extensions rises to between $200 and $400 when you factor in the hairdresser’s fees for installation. Your hairstylist may charge you more if your hair has a lot of volume, but in most cases, the overall cost will fall within this range.
Tips to take care of sew in hair extensions
To maintain sew in hair extensions, you don’t have to worry about the tape being damaged by haircare products like shampoo and conditioner. Taking good care of your sew in hair extensions is easy if you follow these simple guidelines:
- Make sure to moisturize the braid and the area around it, including the scalp. These sew in hair extensions might cause extreme dryness and damage to your scalp because your hair is secured in a cornrow. Since this area is so vulnerable, you need to make sure to moisturize and deep-condition that area on at least one occasion every week.
- Protein-rich shampoos and conditioners should be used to clean hair. Because protein is the building block of hair, it needs protein to stay strong and speed up the healing process. In addition to using cleansing shampoos with protein in them, use protein-enriched hair masks as well. This will keep your hair from fracturing and strengthen it
- Use caution when styling your hair. Hot styling tools should only be used in an emergency. Hair extension and natural hair can both be damaged by using heated styling equipment. Sew-in hair extensions are often made of actual human hair due to the length of time they will be worn in your hair. Because they’re meant to stay in your hair permanently, the extensions must be of the highest quality possible to prevent harm while they’re in your hair. Hair that has been damaged by using hot styling equipment, such as curling irons or flat irons, can become dry and unmanageable. Style your hair using mild lotions and gels instead. Compared to heat, they’re a lot better! Avoid getting too close to the roots, as this can lead to buildup.
Maintaining sew in hair extensions is essential if you want them to last a long time and if you don’t want to harm your own hair in any way. Take extra care of your scalp while wearing these hair extensions to minimum.
Attachment of sew in hair extensions
Is it possible to implant a sew in hair extension at home and is it safe? Is there anything you should keep an eye out for before, during, and after the installation? Is it possible to tell whether the hair will still be durable once it has been installed? What should you do to take care of your hair after it has been installed? All of the marvels will be explained in further detail below.
Installation of sew in hair extensions
Sewing the hair extension into your natural hair is the only way to wear a human hair extension that is sewn in. Because it’s labor-intensive and necessitates a high level of precision, this procedure is normally left to the professionals at hair salons.
To begin, the stylists will brush your hair and braid a little section of it with their own. After that, the extension’s root will be sewn to the braid. The more you do it, the more secure your hair extension will be on your natural hair.
Maintenance of sew in hair extensions
When a hair extension is sewn into your hair, how long does it have a shelf life? With hair extensions, you can leave them in for a period of six to eight weeks before washing and styling them (approximately two months).
When compared to other types of hair extensions, such as those that are clipped in or taped in, this takes a significant amount of time to complete. After you’ve installed this type of human hair extension, you won’t have to worry about your hair’s length or volume for a lengthy period of time. This is a pleasure to look at in terms of design.
Notes while using sew in hair extensions
Technically speaking, the sew in hair extension is bonded to your natural hair entirely by hand. There are no interfering factors such as glue, heat, or chemicals. As a result, daily hair maintenance and discourse about hair are quite straightforward and convenient.
- When it comes to regular hair care, you simply need to treat your hair as you normally would. Brushing the hair, washing the hair, blow drying the hair, and hydrating the hair are all steps in the process. Just make sure you don’t tangle the braid where the extension is attached by pulling it too tight.
- Before keeping hair extensions in a hair extension bag, make sure the hair is completely clean and drained. This will ensure that the hair will last longer. Consequently, the hair can last for up to 6 years after being cut.
Top 5 best suppliers of sew in hair extensions
The last thing to figure out is where to buy sew in hair extensions or which hair origin is the best to go with for your sew in hair extensions. There are thousands of wholesale hair dealers all over the world now, and the number is growing every day. As a result, selecting a dependable source is always a priority. It is recommended that you pay attention to the following top 5 suppliers of sew in hair extensions.
Queen Hair – The best supplier of sew in hair extensions
Queen Hair has been supplying sew in hair extenions to hair salons for many years. With a hair factory in Vietnam, the organization is well-versed in the industry. The sew in hair extensions supply in Vietnam is always stable because the country is politically stable and located in the raw material area.
- It’s safe to say that Queen Hair products are excellent. Herb-washed hair from healthy donors living in the mountains is collected by Queen Hair.
- Cost is a major factor in Queen Hair products. In order to keep costs down, Queen Hair hires low-wage workers and generates a large volume of hair.
- Hair care products from Queen Hair are different. For many years, Queen Hair has supplied Brazilian hair to South African suppliers, and the company knows exactly what their customers want in terms of style and color.
Ted Hair – Top 2 supplier of sew in hair extensions
TedHair is a leading hair trading and manufacturing company, as well as a trusted partner in beauty industry. Beauty experts and entrepreneurs can rely on us for the highest-quality sew in hair extensions products at the greatest prices, as well as unmatched customer support and turnkey business solutions.
Sew in hair extensions are offered by our company to distributors, merchants and beauty salons as well as hair stylists worldwide. A wide variety of human hair is available from Ted Hair, including sew in hair extensions in a wide range of colors and textures, as well as sew in remy hair extensions.
XBL Hair – Top 3 supplier of sew in hair extensions
XBL Hair was created in 2001 and has obtained vast expertise and experience in the manufacture and distribution of sew in hair extensions products.
- A 12,000-square-meter factory and a 23,000-square-meter factory are both located in China’s Shandong province, where XBL Hair manufactures its products.
- Both factories are responsible for producing a wide range of weft hair extension, as well as things that can be customized to satisfy the needs of individual customers.
Unice Hair – Top 4 supplier of sew in hair extensions
China-based Unice has warehouses throughout the world to better serve consumers from all over the world. Think about your own beauty and look out for trends with sew in hair extensions that are directed at your target audience when picking out your brand’s identity.
- Unice is a well-known hair vendor in China that specializes in human hair production.
- Because of the inexpensive prices and wide selection of products offered by this hair brand, a lot of stylists utilize it.
Kabeilu Hair – Top 5 supplier of sew in hair extensions
For the past eleven years, Guangzhou Kabeilu Hair Factory has been supplying high-quality sew in hair extensions and is regarded as one of China’s top hair factories. In the beauty industry, Kabeilu Hair Factory is well-known for its high-quality sew in hair extensions.
- Hair weaves produced from Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, and Peruvian hair are their most popular product.
- There are more than 220 sales representatives and 650 staff working at this factory, which produces more than 3 million products annually and distributes more than 5000 things everyday to customers throughout the world.
In agreement with the article’s stated facts. We hope you’ve been able to find useful information about sew in hair extensions as well as top 5 of best sew in hair extensions suppliers. to help you grow your hair business in the country. If you’re unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to Queen Hair right away.