Closure and frontal is an indispensable part of a wig. If you are wondering what’s the difference between closure and frontal? Then it is the answer for you. Below is the in-depth comparison with the difference between closure and frontal.
- 1 Overview of the difference between closure and frontal
- 2 Difference between closure and frontal in detail
- 3 Queen Hair – the best closure/frontal supplier
Overview of the difference between closure and frontal
To distinguish the difference between closure and frontal, you must first understand the definition of closure and frontal. Below we will give you an overview of these two.
- Closures are usually made of silk or lace and are used to to part the hair, closures are usually square in size such as 4×4, 5×5, 2×4 and 2×6. Closure does not create a hairline. The three most popular styles are free part, middle part and three part.
- Frontal is a hairpiece which runs from ear to ear and can create hairlines and parting. Frontal is often sewn into bundles and helps create the look of real hair because it covers your entire hairline, so the hairline will look very natural.
Through the above definition, you may have somewhat understood the difference between closure and frontal. But not only that, closure and frontal also have differences that can only be realized when used. You can read the detailed analysis under the following paragraph.
Difference between closure and frontal in detail
Below we will answer the question what is the difference between a closure and frontal by analyzing the difference between a closure and a frontal based on 4 factors: size, price, usage and popularity. You should read this carefully to understand the difference between closure and frontal.
The difference between closure and frontal based on size
The biggest difference between closure and frontal is the size. This is the easiest thing to see by eyes.
- The difference between closure and frontal is that the closure, when installed on the head, will cover the installation part, which is also the reason for the name closure. Closure will usually be installed in the middle or on the side of the head and is quite small compared to the frontal.
- Frontal is larger than the closure and is usually 13×4. The difference between closure and frontal is that the frontal has better coverage and goes from ear to ear. This allows you to part the hair any place that you like.
So we can see the difference closure and frontal in size is that the frontal is much bigger than closure and has better coverage.
The difference between closure and frontal based on their usages
The difference between closure and frontal based on usage should be pretty obvious once you’ve used them. Below we will show the difference between closure and frontal in terms of versatility.
- The first difference between a closure and a frontal is that the frontal is used to create the hairline and can also part your hair head while the closure is only used to part the hair. Frontal will usually be pre-stitched into bundles or wigs.
- The second difference between closure and frontal is that frontal will cover your entire hairline and help you achieve a lot of desired hairstyles. The closure will only cover a small part of the head.
We can see that the difference between closure and frontal based on their flexibility is huge. Frontal has a great versatility compared to closure as it can create a variety of hairstyles as well as being able to create a hairline and parting it. But for simple everyday hairstyles, closures are much more suitable because they can divide the hair easily which is very convenient.
Queen Hair factory is a good choice if you are planning to buy frontal and closure. Queen Hair understands the difference closure and frontal and can give you the best advice for what type of lace you should use. We have our own hair factory in Vietnam and only supply 100% Vietnamese human hair so our hair is always smooth, shiny and silky.
The difference between closure and frontal based on price
The price for these two types of hair is definitely not the same. This is also the difference between closure and frontal that many people need to be aware of.
- Frontal is much more expensive than closure. This is understandable since the frontal is much larger in size and also more versatile than closure.
- A specific example of the difference between closure and frontal based is the price list above at Queen Hair. A 4×4 10 inch closure is $26 while 13×4 10 inch frontal costs $57.
So the difference between closure and lace frontal in terms of price is also one of the key factors for why so many people choose to use closure over frontal. Although the frontal can create a lot of styling, closure will save you a lot of money.
The difference between closure and frontal based on their popularity on the market
In terms of popularity with women, there is really not much of a difference between closure and frontal. Because these are both popular and indispensable laces in a complete wig. Both closure and frontal help you have the perfect full and thick hair.
- The difference between closure and frontal based on their popularity is that closure will suit an everyday look and for someone who likes to have the same hairstyle every day. In addition, because closures are more affordable and can also create beautiful, lustrous hair, many women love them.
- The difference between closure and lace frontal based on their popularity is that the frontal will give you more styling options but also costs a lot more than closure. So although a lot of women prefer the front to be able to create many different looks, the popularity of these two types of lace is still equal.
So we have answered the question: what is the difference between closure and frontal. In general, both types of lace are extremely loved and favorable. The biggest difference between closure and frontal revolves around only four factors: size, usage, price and popularity. If you are starting a hair business and don’t know whether to import closure or frontal, we recommend importing closure first. Because closures are much more affordable than frontal. And in terms of which is more popular, the answer is the same. Both types of lace are extremely loved and popular. So you should try at closure first to be more secure for your business.
Queen Hair – the best closure/frontal supplier
Queen Hair factory is one of the best vietnam hair vendors. Queen Hair has over 20 years of experience in the hair industry and has in-depth knowledge of closure and frontal. If you have any doubts about the difference between closure and frontal, Queen Hair is always ready to answer and give you advice. We are located in the raw material area and have an extremely stable political background. Therefore, the transportation of goods is extremely simple and fast.
- Queen Hair is extremely affordable. We are located in the raw material area and employ low cost workers, so operating costs have been minimized.
- Queen Hair has an extremely diverse product line. Our hair comes with many styles and colors and can be created with many different looks. Also because we have many years of experience in the industry, we can do many different hairstyles.
- Queen Hair has extremely good hair quality. Our hair is 100% human hair collected from healthy donors. These donors have a healthy diet and wash their hair with herbs so their hair is extremely smooth and silky.
- Whatsapp: (84)8444444835
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org