The comparison between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is this article will help you find the best suitable hair for your wholesale hair business. However, choose carefully so that your business can remain economically viable for the long term, rather than for a short period of time. Let’s have a look with Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
- 1 Comparison between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
- 2 Criteria when choosing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
- 3 Top 3 best Vietnamese hair vendors
- 4 Top 3 best Indian hair vendors
- 5 Step to work effectively with Vietnamese hair or indian hair vendor
Comparison between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair are chosen by many wholesale hair vendors in the hair industry. We can find many wholesale hair vendors supplying Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair in any country, and may be you even want to know about Vietnamese hair or Chinese hair. So what the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Comparison price between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
As you all know, Indian hair is the cheapest hair in the hair market with their hair price starting from 3-4 USD/ bundle, so it’s no wonder that Indian hair is cheaper than Vietnamese hair ( starting from 8 USD/ Bundle).
The reason is because the way Indian hair is collected is very different from Vietnamese hair. Indian hair will be purchased from temples where Indians voluntarily offer their hair to the gods in exchange for good luck, then the hair will be collected and sold by the administrator at that temple for hair factories in india. Therefore, hair factories in India can buy hair with abundant hair and low prices from temple administrators.
Vietnamese hair has a completely different collection method than Indian hair. In Vietnam, there is an area where people grow their hair to sell to Vietnamese factories. Therefore, Vietnamese factories cannot buy in bulk and are buying from hair growers to sell, so the Vietnamese’s hair price will be higher when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
Comparison quality between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
As mentioned above, the cost of Indian hair will be cheaper when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. However, you should not be too dependent on the price when deciding to buy hair products. So whether their hair quality is different or not.
- The difference way to collect between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
The first is to talk about how to collect hair, because the way to collect hair is different between Vietnamese hair and Indian hair, the quality of the hair will of course differ a lot. Indian hair is collected mainly from monks at temples, so the hair here will not be guaranteed in terms of angle and quality. Therefore, the majority of Indian hair is remy hair due to it was mixed from many hair donor.
In contrast to Indian hair, Vietnamese hair is collected from villages where their women grow their hair to sell. These people have an agreement with the Vietnamese hair factory that the hair will be provided at certain intervals, when their hair is long enough, they will cut their hair and bundle it into bundles, then collect hair from the whole village to sell to Vietnamese hair factories. Because they have an agreement with a Vietnamese hair factory, the quality of their hair must meet the standards of each factory before they can be sold, so they will have to have a reasonable lifestyle for their hair to have quality. as high as possible. So, Vietnamese hair will be guaranteed of better quality and most of it will be virgin hair.
- The origin style between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
To talk about hair origin between Indian hair and Vietnamese hair, Indian hair is naturally thin, curly and weak. Therefore, when the Indian hair is collected by the factories, it will have to go through a chemical treatment to make the hair straight and thicker. That makes Indian hair that has been subjected to a heat treatment, so the quality of the hair will be reduced and the quality will be reduced when styled.
For Vietnamese hair, because the natural hair of Vietnamese women is naturally straight, thick and strong, Vietnamese hair factories will not need to undergo chemical treatment when collecting Vietnamese hair. It makes hair from Viẹtnamese look better when compare Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
Through the 2 characteristics of hair quality between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair that we have mentioned above. We can see that Vietnamese hair will have a much better quality than India’s. That is also the reason why the price of Vietnamese hair will be higher when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
Comparison product diverse between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
The variety of products is a great advantage to help you increase the number of customers buying your products. So what is the difference in diversity between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
- You can find a wide variety of hairstyles, colors and lengths from Vietnamese hair suppliers everywhere on social media. In addition, Vietnamese hair factories also let customers choose the hairstyle and color they want. That will help customers when buying Vietnamese hair can create their own hair style of their own brand. As mentioned above, the reason that Vietnamese hair can be easily styled is because Vietnamese natural hair is extremely good and does not need to be processed before proceeding with styling.
- As for Indian hair, it is different, Indian hair will be limited to some hairstyles. The reason is that if you want to create a hairstyle, your hair must first be straight, and Indian hair is naturally curly. So when it is collected, it will have to go through a pre-treatment step for the hair to straighten before it can be styled. This leads to Indians’ hair, which is already weak after styling, becomes weaker. So it is difficult to create another hairstyle.
After analyzing the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. We came to the conclusion that for short-term economic benefits and don’t pay too much attention to hair quality, Indian hair would be the right choice for your business. On the contrary, to maintain a steady and good quality supply. Determining the source of goods, increasing the rate of customers coming back to buy from you, Vietnamese hair such as Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market will be the best fit for your business.
Criteria when choosing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Through the comparison above, we already know the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. But to know better about which hair to choose for business, this will depend on each of your purposes and budget.
Choose Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair based on purpose
Depending on different business purposes, you will choose for yourself Vietnamese hair and Indian hair. Therefore, hair traders need to determine for themselves a specific business purpose before choosing a country to import hair.
- Whole hair vendors who want to import cheap hair and don’t pay too much attention to hair quality, Indian hair will be the first choice. Because Indian hair is the cheapest hair on the market and the hair quality is also average. However, you need to research carefully whether the number of customers in your place want to use good quality hair, if so then Indian hair should not be chosen.
- Vietnamese hair will be suitable for those who want high quality hair at an affordable price. Usually, Vietnamese hair will be favored by many customers in many countries, especially in Nigeria. So you can easily find hair extension manufacturers in Nigeria. In addition, the diversity of hair in Vietnam is also a bright spot for wholesale hair vendors who want to improve their customer base even more. In addition, due to export support from the Vietnamese government, the export of goods between Vietnam and other countries will take place more smoothly. From there, your source of goods will become more stable.
Choose Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair based on budget
Budget is the main consideration when importing goods from any hair factory. Therefore, to choose a hair type based on budget, there will be a lot of options for you coming from both Indian and Vietnamese hair.
- If you have a small budget, you can buy Indian hair in bulk or Vietnamese hair in less quantity. Before deciding on either of these, you need to research the customer base where you live about their product usage trends. If they like cheap products and don’t care about quality, Indian hair is the right choice. If they like high quality products at a reasonable price, you should choose Vietnamese hair.
- In case you have a large budget, Vietnamese hair will be an extremely reasonable choice because of the variety of products and the length of time used for hair is also longer than Indian hair. That will also be equivalent to the fact that although the price of Vietnamese hair is higher than the price of Indian hair, the longer use time, your economic benefits will be much more guaranteed.
Although the hair price of Vietnamese hair is higher than hair from other countries, hair extensions companies in Vietnam are allowed to have small sample orders that start from 3 bundles to give you the opportunity to buy and sell it for customers to check the quality.
Top 3 best Vietnamese hair vendors
Here are the top 3 hair vendors in Vietnam so you can buy Vietnamese hair at a reasonable price. They can also advise you on an effective business route to make your economic benefit more.
Queen Hair – Top 1 Vietnamese hair vendors
Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market has been one of the greatest Vietnamese hair extension companies producing and delivering high-quality Vietnamese hair. With high quality hair products and suitable price for many markets, it brings for our customers many economic efficiencies. Furthermore, we also accept hair styling and hair color according to customer requirements. Therefore, when customers buy from us, they will have a variety of products in their business.
Another advantage for hair extensions traders who want to ensure the stability of their source of hair extensions. In Vietnam, there is a lot of support from the government about exporting hair to other countries and the political situation in Vietnam is extremely stable. So hair merchants when buying hair from Queen Hair will ensure a stable source of goods.
In addition, we also support you to make your hair product business easier. We facilitate those who want to check the quality of Vietnamese hair by letting hair dealers from other countries buy in small quantities, starting from 3 bundles and provide hair product packages according to your size such as large business packages, new business packages, small business calls,… When purchasing from us, we also have expert hair advice. Consult your business roadmap in detail to help you find more customers, achieve more profits. Immediately contact our sales manager for more advice on your products and business.
- Main product:
- Shipment: Nigeria Agent, Fedex, DHL,UPS
- Payment: Naira Agent, Western Union, Remitly, Bank Transfer
K-Hair – Top 2 Vietnamese hair vendors
K-Hair is a Vietnamese hair vendor that has been producing virgin hair for over 24 years and delivers the best virgin hair made completely of Vietnamese hair. Despite the fact that K-Hair is situated in Vietnam, the bulk of its clients are Nigerians. Vietnamese women’s hair is naturally fairly strong, and the commodities they give are of excellent quality, thanks to their healthy lives.
- Main product: Virgin hair
- Shipment: Nigeria Agent, Fedex, DHL
- Payment: Western Union, Remitly, Naira Agent
5S Hair – Top 3 Vietnamese hair vendors
Vietnam’s first hair manufacturer is 5S Hair. After several years of making hair extensions, 5S Hair decided to venture out. The first of its areas is to establish itself to be a hair vendor, providing the best hair products in Africa as well as a wide range of hair kinds such as weft hair, bone straight hair, wavy hair, and so on, all of which are of high-end quality for customers all over the globe.
- Main product: weft hair, tip hair, tape hair
- Shipment: Fedex, DHL, UPS
- Payment: Western Union, Naira Agent, Remitly
Top 3 best Indian hair vendors
The top three hair vendors in India are listed below, so you may buy Indian hair at a cheapest price. We ranks them through many criteria about their products, service and policy
1 Hair Stop – Top 1 best Indian hair vendors
When it comes to the best hair factory in India, this factory comes to mind. We rate this factory with moderate products, good customer service.
With various hair manufacturers in India, 1 Hair Stop has more than ten years of expertise in the hair extensions market. Clip-in hair extensions in a variety of types, including wave hair, straight hair, curly hair, etc., are their major products. They use 100 percent human remy hair extensions.
The Indian market for these hair factories is mostly focused on India and Europe. This style of hair is entirely clip-in, making it highly handy for individuals who wish to change their appearance in a short amount of time.
- Main product: Tip hair, tape hair, weft hair
- Shipment: Delhivery, Fedex, DHL
- Payment: Paypal, Master Card, Freecharge,…
A.K.Enterprise – Top 2 best hair vendors in India
A.K Enterprises is a hair vendor in India with an ISO 9001 certification in hair extensions. Human hair extensions that have been bleached, double drawn, virgin hair extensions, and other variations are available. They also provide a wide range of hair extensions in a variety of styles and colors, depending on the customer’s preferences. Hair extensions are created of 100 percent human hair in their hair factory in India and may be washed, styled, coloured, and dried as desired by the user. Their hair extensions come in a variety of sizes and are free of dust, dross, lice, and other unwanted factors.
- Main product: Virgin hair, Remy hair
- Shipment: DHL, Fedex, UPS
- Payment:India mart, Bank Transfer
Chennai Hair Factory – Top 3 hair vendors in India
Chennai Hair Factory was one of India’s first hair manufacturers . The organization has been operating in India for over 9 years and has been a wholesale hair vendor serving clients from all around the world for the past three years. They primarily produce synthetic wigs, hair extensions, human hair, drawn hair, and a variety of other items.
- Main product: Synthetic wigs, human hair
- Shipment: Delhivery, Fedex, DHL
- Payment: Western Union, Bank Transfer
Step to work effectively with Vietnamese hair or indian hair vendor
After understanding the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair along with your business purpose when choosing one of these two types of hair. We’ll show you how to work effectively with wholesale hair vendors supplying Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
- The first thing you should do is learn about the product you want to offer . The best method to find out is to look into how many different types of hair are available from Indian hair and Vietnamese hair manufacturers, as well as what types of hair your local clients like. After that, pick what sort of hair you’ll import for sale from Indian hair vs Vietnamese hair factories.
Step to work effectively with Vietnamese hair or indian hair vendor
- Next, as previously indicated, seek for reputable hair factories to buy Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. If they have a shop in your nation, you should go see them to view the actual thing. Request that they call a video to show the actual goods if they don’t have factories or physical items in your nation.
- Once you’ve confirmed that the items from Indian hair vs Vietnamese hair manufacturers are of great quality and that you’re happy with them, purchase a number of hair based on your company’s scale. Make a contract with them regarding this situation to ensure that the product you will receive from hair manufacturers in India and Vietnam are of the same quality as the product you have chosen.
- After receiving Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair from the hair manufacturers of your choice, you should properly check them and offer feedback so that the high-quality product may be shared with other suppliers. In addition, Vietnamese hair factories will give you a discount on the next time you buy if you provide the good feedback.
Hopefully after this article, you can find yourself a suitable hair factory to buy Vietnamese vs Indian hair. If you are in need of buying Vietnamese hair, please contact Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market for the best quality hair products at a reasonable price.