This article compares Cambodian hair vs Indian hair to assist wholesalers to make an informed decision. If you want your firm to thrive in the future, you need to make wise choices.
- 1 Definition of Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
- 2 The honest comparison between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
- 3 Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best suppliers of Cambodian hair
- 4 Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best suppliers of Indian hair
Definition of Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
As the demand for hair extensions rises, retailers are beginning to draw parallels between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. The methods used to manufacture hair extensions in these two countries are very different from one another. So that you have a firm grasp on the topic at hand, let’s start by distinguishing between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Definition of Cambodian hair
In contrast to its Indian counterpart, Cambodian hair is collected entirely within Cambodia. The high demand for Cambodian hair means that it is frequently obtained from donors in South Asia. This is due to the strategic placement of the hair when it comes to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
- This hair is ethically produced from human donors and is available in straight, wavy, and curly textures. Donor hair can be any length between very short and very long, and its texture is typically identified by its inherent waves. Cambodian hair, in comparison to other hair varieties, is very sturdy and hardy to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. Because of its malleability, this hair can be concealed with relative ease. You get to call the shots on how often, what, and how the cleaning, grooming, and coloring procedures take place.
- Many Cambodians in rural areas sell their hair to hair companies as a means of subsistence. People will start taking better care of their hair because they desire better outcomes. Many hair markets do not value Cambodian hair since it is typically light, curled, and coarse. Cambodia’s low population and rising income mean that fewer ladies are willing to sell their long hair on the underground market. For this reason, locating a trustworthy Cambodian hair merchant is becoming increasingly difficult.
Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Definition of Indian hair
The fact that the hair producer in India is so conveniently located near the retailer is regarded as a significant advantage when comparing Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. Therefore, one can acquire large quantities of Indian hair from a variety of different sources. The collection of Indian hair is accomplished mostly by one of two methods.
- Devoted worshippers in Hindu temples may often present the gods with a lock of Indian hair as a token of their devotion. As a result, priests and other authorities in Hindu temples would steal their hair to use in various rituals. It will also be sent to producers of hair extensions in India, where it will be utilized in the production of a range of styles of hair extensions that will be distributed to stores in India and around the world when it comes to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
- Curiously, there is yet another method that can be used to acquire raw Indian hair. When Indian women utilize public showers, their hair frequently ends up on the floor. The members of this team clean up the hair that is left behind in the public restroom by washing and drying it after each use. A vast number of Indian wholesale hair dealers receive the hair from the factories where it is transformed into Remy hair using cutting-edge technology between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
With hair being so scarce in Cambodia, using it in your business could be a risk. Because of the unreliable hair supply, the form may shift, and the performance is poor. To sum up, Vietnamese hair is of higher quality than Cambodian hair. Vietnamese hair has quickly become one of the most sought-after products at hair salons throughout the world.
The honest comparison between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
Cambodian hair vs Indian hair is two of the most widely available forms of hair on the market today, each of which can contribute to your company in a unique way. Now that the basics are out of the way, let’s compare and contrast Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
The similar point between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
Because of the availability of hair in certain places, both Cambodian hairs vs Indian hair is derived from those countries.
Donors with a history of living a healthy lifestyle and using only natural treatments on their hair stand out as particularly impressive. As a result, the comparison between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair has a more robust composition and healthier individual hair strands.
The different point between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair
Both Cambodian hairs vs Indian hair originate from healthy donors, but the methods of collecting and the end products of the two varieties of hair are significantly different from one another. Before making a purchase, hair wholesalers would do well to educate themselves on the differences between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair and the details that distinguish them from one another.
Comparison of Cambodian hair vs Indian hair in terms of price
The cost of the hair is the most important consideration when choosing between Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. However, while Cambodian hair can be quite pricey, Indian hair is often considered to be the most cost-effective alternative. The following justifications detail the reasoning behind this observation.
- Even though hair wholesalers in Cambodia are located close to the area where the raw material is harvested, the price of Cambodian hair imported from South America remains consistently expensive. This is why wholesalers of Cambodian hair have to demand such high prices. Many shops selling hair care items should bear this in mind when shopping with Cambodian distributors. Another factor contributing to the higher wholesale prices of hair products supplied in Cambodia is the advanced production procedures implemented by Cambodian hair firms. Their production costs will be higher than those of competing nations. Wholesalers who deal in Cambodian hair will need to raise prices if they want to stay in business.
- It is common knowledge that the process of collecting Indian hair and the fact that it may be obtained from a free source combine to make it significantly more affordable when it comes to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. The management of the temple will buy the hair from the worshipers who submit it to the gods as an offering in exchange for prosperity, and then they will sell it to Indian hair producers. The worshippers who present the hair to the gods do so in exchange for the blessing of prosperity. Because there is such a large supply of hair in India, firms who sell hair can afford to purchase it from temple officials at much-reduced costs.
Comparison of Cambodian hair vs Indian hair in terms of quality
As was said earlier, the cost of Cambodian hair is significantly higher than the cost of Indian hair when it comes to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. Do not make your purchase of hair care products based solely on pricing. It does not make a difference even though the quality of their hair can be different. When comparing Cambodian hair vs Indian hair, the quality of Cambodian hair is far higher, which more than justifies the hefty price tag associated with it.
- This is due to the fact that the vast majority of Cambodian hair comes from individuals in good health who donate their hair in Cambodia. Women who sell their hair in Cambodia are required to sign contracts with a wholesale hair seller. The contracts stipulate that the women must wash their hair daily with herbal components and refrain from eating greasy foods, among other requirements, in order to maintain the high quality of the hair that is required by Cambodian hair manufacturers. In addition, all Cambodian hair that is intended for use in the production of hair products must first pass the scrutiny of a sizable number of Cambodian hair professionals. Therefore, the quality of Cambodian hair is far higher than that of Indian hair.
- It’s too bad that Indian hair doesn’t have any special characteristics that set it apart from other types of hair. The angle and quality of the hair that is being sold here cannot be guaranteed because it comes from monks who live in monastery environments and is acquired from them. The majority of Indian hair is believed to be Remy hair due to the fact that it comes from several donors. Because Indian hair is typically very fine, very coarse, and naturally curly, achieving many of today’s trendy hairstyles can be tough. Since Indian hair is naturally curly, it must first be straightened before it can be done in any other way.
Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best suppliers of Cambodian hair
We’re here to help you find a reputable Cambodian hair supplier when it comes to Cambodian hair vs Indian hair. We’ve selected five outstanding Cambodian hair producers and put together a shortlist of Cambodian hair vs Indian hair.
Aspara – Top 1 supplier of Cambodian hair
The raw Cambodian hair offered by Aspara is widely regarded as the industry standard for excellence. The brand has collaborated with some of the most influential pioneers in the international hair industry.
- If you buy at least twenty bundles of Cambodian straight hair at once, the price of each bundle goes down by $5.
- If you change your mind about returning your Aspara order, there is a restocking fee of 20%.
Angkor Cambodian hair – Top 2 suppliers of Cambodian hair
When it comes to Cambodian hair, no one knows more than Angkor Cambodian Hair. Company products have a well-deserved reputation for reliability and consistent high quality.
- The unit of measure used for pricing is the kilogram. For $425, you may purchase 1000 grams (10 wefts) of 12-inch Cambodian hair in the Double Drawn Straight texture.
- The company offers price breaks for bulk purchases.
Cambodian hair freak – Top 3 suppliers of Cambodian hair
Cambodian hair freak is widely regarded as one of the country’s most reputable manufacturers of Cambodian hair products. Their prior work in the industry carries a lot of weight.
- A bundle of Cambodian “freak” hair measuring 20 inches in length will set you back anywhere in the neighborhood of $125 in the United States.
- The company does not permit any refunds under any circumstances.
Cambodian hair vs Indian hair: Top 3 best suppliers of Indian hair
Without the assistance of trustworthy hair distributors, it is challenging for businesses to expand in India. We’ll help you choose from among the five most trustworthy and high-quality Indian hair suppliers.
A.K Enterprise – Top 1 supplier of Indian hair
A.K. Enterprises is an ISO 9001-certified wholesaler of hair extensions and one of the most respected hair suppliers in India. Human hair extensions come in many different colors and textures, such as bleached, double-drawn, virgin, and more. In addition to being the best wholesale hair dealer in India, they also offer custom hair extensions for each customer.
The hair used in Indian hair extensions is 100% human hair and may be styled and treated like your own hair by using heat tools and dyes. Their hair extensions come in a variety of lengths and are free of nits, knots, and any other blemishes.
SGI Hair – Top 2 suppliers of Indian hair
As one of India’s first hair producers, SGI Hair has gathered a wealth of experience in the art of making hair extensions since its founding in 2008. The wholesale distributor for SGI Hair stocks several different types of hair extensions, such as long hair, lace closures, wavy hair, curly hair, and virgin Indian human hair.
Additionally, SGI routinely offers a large variety of discounts. Possible savings over competing Indian hair producers due to price cuts. When purchased in bulk, hair extensions can be purchased for far less than they would cost individually.
1 Hair Shop – Top 3 suppliers of Indian hair
1 Hair Stop has been in the business of selling hair extensions for approximately ten years, and they have a large number of hair factories in India that collaborate with them. The most popular item sold by the company is a type of hair extension that attaches with clips and can be fashioned in a number of different ways.
Exports to home markets as well as those to local markets in the European Union are extremely important to this sector of India’s economy. Because the hair extensions used in this style can be clipped in and out so easily, it is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a quick makeover at the last minute.