The best hair stylist in Nigeria is the keyword most searched by local customers when visiting Abuja and Lagos. Besides the beautiful scenery, perhaps stylish “quality” hair has become an indispensable part of these places.
- 1 Top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
- 1.1 Beauty Addict is top 1 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
- 1.2 Beauty and brows- Top 2 best hair stylist in Nigeria – Abuja
- 1.3 Topaz House of Beauty is top 3 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
- 1.4 Cleopatra Traditional Sudanese is top 4 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
- 1.5 Pwatee’s Beautique Salon & Spa is top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
- 2 Top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
- 2.1 TasalaHQ Hair and Beauty is top 1 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
- 2.2 Yanga Beauty is top 2 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
- 2.3 The Braiding Vault Signature is top 3 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
- 2.4 Looks Beauty Home is top 4 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
- 2.5 NZURI is top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
Top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
Here are the top 5 hair stylists in Nigeria (Abuja) and top hair stylist in nigeria that you can refer to. We rank based on our experience and customers who have experienced hair stylists at these hair salons.
Beauty Addict is top 1 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
If you’re looking for a place like hair salons in lagos, nigeria to pamper and calm yourself in a safe, supportive, and loving environment, Beauty Addict is the top best hair stylist in Nigeria you should go. Located in the Wuye District of Abuja – a best salon in nigeria, about a 10-minute drive from the city center. Feel the relaxing effects of their spa and beauty treatments with celebrity hair stylist in nigeria, which are all meticulously intended to relax your mind, rejuvenate your body, and excite your senses.
- Opening Hour: Monday – Saturday / 9:30AM – 7:30PM
- Address: Plot 707 Cassava Street, Wuye 900104, Abuja, Nigeria
Beauty and brows- Top 2 best hair stylist in Nigeria – Abuja
Halima B’s Beauty and Brows is of of the best hair stylist in Nigeria and classic modern beauty salon and studio specializing in cosmetics, weaving, sugar shaving, and traditional Northern spa services. Traditional and holistic beauty treatments are available at the spa, including traditional yoni steam (Dukhan), herbal treatments, and facials.
- Opening Hour: Wednesday – Saturday / 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Address: 1 Mubi Close Street, Abuja (Garki), Federal Capital Territory
Topaz House of Beauty is top 3 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
Topaz House of Beauty arose from a desire to give a best hair stylist in Nigeria and nigerian hair salon near me for men and women to unwind and refresh themselves, a welcome respite from the daily stresses and challenges of their ever-increasingly demanding existence. They believe in authentic skincare and recognize that you and your skin are unique, therefore they provide a wide choice of skincare, hair, and body treatments that focus on natural beauty, health, and well-being. Their therapies are prescribed and tailored to your specific issues and requirements. They think that “taking time out for a Spa treatment is no longer a luxury, but a requirement of contemporary life,” and that “taking time out for a Spa treatment is no longer a luxury, but a necessity of modern living.” Taking care of oneself is the first step in feeling good about yourself. “At TOPAZ, their goal is to preserve your well-being and enhance your attractiveness.”
- Opening Hour: Monday – Sunday / 10:00AM – 7:00PM
- Address: 9 Arochukwu St, Abuja (Garki), Federal Capital Territory
Cleopatra Traditional Sudanese is top 4 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
Cleopatra traditional sudanese spa is a women-only spa that is best hair stylist in Nigeria provides traditional Sudanese skincare products and treatments at a very reasonable price. It is a suitable choice if you want to style hair in Nigeria They provide services such as: natural exfoliating HALAWA waxing, natural effective Dilkas (scrubs) and khaltas (masks), a nice calm place.
- Opening Hour: Monday – Saturday / 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Sunday / 10:00AM – 5:00PM
- Address: No.3,ekpe yong effa close,off agwada St,off rwang Pam St,works and housing estate, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Pwatee’s Beautique Salon & Spa is top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Abuja
A high-end beauty salon and spa dedicated to offering discerning clients with expert beauty services of best hair stylist in Nigeria in a relaxing and comfortable environment. They promise the Pwatee’s Experience when you visit them…together, they’ll find you lovely.
- Opening Hour: Monday – Saturday / 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday / 2:00PM – 7:00PM
- Address: Binos Plaza, Lokogoma Street, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
We list the top 5 hair stylists in Nigeria based on each major city here so that local customers can find it easier. Hope you can choose for yourself 1 of the 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria ( Lagos ) below to experience the service in the best way.
TasalaHQ Hair and Beauty is top 1 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
TasalaHQ is a full-service professional best hair stylist in Lagos that emphasizes a client-centered approach to service delivery. They work with customers with different hair textures, from natural to relaxed. Relaxation, coloring, cutting, bespoke wig manufacturing, and healthy hair care treatments for natural and relaxed hair are all available at the salon. They can also instruct you to take care of hair after bleach.
- Opening Hour: Monday – Saturday / 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday / 12:00PM – 7:00PM
- Address: 130B Association Road, Dolphin Estate street, Lagos
Yanga Beauty is top 2 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
YangaBeauty is a top hair stylist in Nigeria that promotes self-assurance and a positive experience via its products and services. With a passion for helping Jewels look good, feel beautiful, and most importantly, authentic to themselves, they provide brow threading and beautification procedures. They think that beauty care should not be used to hide your inherent beauty, but rather to enhance it. For most women, brow threading has become their favorite method of brow upkeep. Brow threading is a quick hair removal procedure that helps define your brows for an elegant everyday appearance, whether you’re wearing makeup or not. They also create excellent, dependable, and appropriate beauty products that help you apply makeup more effectively, resulting in a flawless finish that is ideal for African women.
- Opening Hour: Monday – Saturday / 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Address: NO. 25 The Providence St, Lagos
The Braiding Vault Signature is top 3 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
Their brand stresses a client-centric service that prioritizes the needs of the consumer. They are as concerned with your comfort as they are with your hair, which is why your braiding experience with them will always be exceptional. They provide a calm environment in which guests may rest while receiving hair services.
- Opening Hour: Thursday – Saturday / 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday / 1:00PM – 7:00PM
- Address: 7-12, Rumens Road, Lagos
Looks Beauty Home is top 4 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
Looks beauty home provides a wide range of treatments, including haircuts, hair styling, facials, nail care, manicure and pedicure, eyebrow shaping, lash extensions, and make-up. While you are waiting for your appointment, we make you feel at ease in their elegant lounge. While playing their table games, you have access to their free unlimited WiFi and the option to network with other players.
- Address: 7 Old Yaba Road, Lagos
See more how to style with hair extensions, how long hair extension last
NZURI is top 5 best hair stylist in Nigeria, Lagos
They are your go-to upmarket full-service salon and spa for men, women, and children. Their employees are well trained and give exceptional salon and spa treatments. Their wonderfully designed, super calm, luxurious, and joyful atmosphere allows you to rest and unwind while they provide services in hair styling, artificial nails, make-up, hygiene, body and facial treatments, and everything else connected to complete body beauty. Nurturance and health, as well as beauty and pampering, are at the heart of their services. With each service they provide, they strive to provide a personalized consultation and experience. Hey This entails offering you a little bit more than you anticipated. Their meticulous attention to detail, as well as all the small things they do and provide, are all designed to ensure that you are never in any doubt about how precious you are to them.
- Opening Hour: Thursday – Saturday / 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday / 9:00AM – 8:00PM
- Address: Block 73 Dr Omon Ebhomenye St, Lagos
We hope that the top 10 hair stylist in Nigeria in this article will help you increase your beauty. Feel free to contact them before coming to ensure that they can arrange for you the best experience in one of the best hair stylist in Nigeria.