Purple dye hair is a trendy color in 2022 since it brings an elegant, luxurious but also vibrant look. In this article, we have listed down the top 10 purple dye hair that you should try this 2022.
- 1 How to know if purple dye hair suits you
- 2 Top 10 fashionable purple dye hair for 2022
- 3 How to take care of purple hair the right way
How to know if purple dye hair suits you
Purple dye hair is always one of the hair colors that stand out and attract the eyes of the opposite person because of the vibrant and luxurious of this tone. To know if you are suitable with purple dye hair, you must consider your skin tone. After determining your skin tone, decide on the hair color that best suits your tone.
- With a cool undertone, you should dye lighter tones such as pastel purple dye hair to enhance the natural features of your face.
- Warm undertones are more versatile. Darker warm skin tones can dye warmer purple such as dark purple.
- If you have a neutral skin tone, basically any color will work.
To achieve purple dye hair, hairstylists will use purple dye for hair or mix it with other colors to create different shades of purple, and then apply it to your hair. Incubate the hair for about 30 minutes to 1 hour, the hair will turn purple as desired.
Top 10 fashionable purple dye hair for 2022
Purple dye hair is a trendy color for 2022 since it makes the person look extremely fashionable. Here are the top 10 best purple dye hair we highly recommend for you to try.
Smokey purple dye hair
Smoky tones are really popular with young people in recent years and smoky purple dye hair is no exception. The smoky purple dye hair with striking light tones is sure to flatter your skin tone and make it easy for you to vibrant.
- However, the downside of this hair color is that you have to bleach your hair before dyeing it, so if you have weak hair, consider carefully!
- Smokey purple dye hair is loved by many fashionistas today. This hair color helps to enhance the youthful and stylish look for any woman.
Wine red purple dye hair
Just hearing the name “wine purple dye hair” makes you feel extremely outstanding, right? With this wine purple dye hair color, you will definitely be the center of attention every time you appear.
- This is a very flattering color. Besides, a big advantage of this purple dye hair is that you will not need to bleach your hair and still get a very impressive and trendy look.
- However, its disadvantage is that this wine red purple dye hair fades quite quickly, so you need to be careful in choosing shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair color for a long time.
- Wine red purple hair is a rather picky color tone, but it has an extremely strong and personal charm. Owning this hair color helps to enhance your beauty in purity, elegance and charm.
Charcoal purple dye hair
Bringing a mysterious and mysterious beauty, charcoal purple dye hair will also be a perfect choice for you this year.
- Charcoal purple hair dye for dark hair is not too bright but still extremely prominent, giving you a luxurious and modern beauty.
- Charcoal purple dye hair is also a color that is not too picky on skin tones and will look best for girls with neutral skin.
- Besides, with purple dye hair color, you do not need to bleach your hair too much and still get a beautiful hair color.
Ombre purple dye hair
Ombre hair dye, also known as spill dyeing – is a combination of 2 or more color tones that tend to fade or darken, which is probably not strange to many young people.
- Ombre purple dye hair is also being favored by many young people because of its attractiveness.
- Ombre purple dye for hair is not too picky about skin tones, so you do not have to worry when choosing this hair color.
- However, the common feature of light purple dye hair colors is that you need to bleach your hair before dyeing so that your hair can get the best color.
Pink purple dye hair
Impressive and rebellious are the phrases for this striking purple-pink hair color.
- For the extrovert girls, this purple dye hair will definitely be a hair color not to be missed because it is not picky about skin tones but also helps you stand out from the crowd. Therefore, you don’t have to worry if this pink purple dye hair suits you or not.
- In addition, to have the best and most beautiful pink purple dye hair color, you also need to bleach your hair before dyeing. That is why girls with weak hair should also consider it carefully.
Milk purple dye hair
Milk purple dye hair is the ideal choice for stylish girls. Milk purple dye hair is becoming a hot trend this summer.
- Milk purple dye hair not only creates a new and unique beauty, but helps to enhance the skin, especially for cool undertones.
- The perfect combination of white and purple makes it very eye-catching and trendy. The milky purple colour for hair color is not too bright but still very impressive, suitable for girls who love a gentle, feminine look but still a bit “rebellious”.
- However, you also need to bleach your hair before dyeing so that the color can be up to the standard!
Violet purple dye hair
Violet purple dye hair has a mysterious beauty. This violet purple color in hair gives an extremely fashionable look that exudes elegance, sophistication and, of course, very modernity.
The combination of purple, blue and black will bring a trendy and fresh hairstyle for 2022.
Highlighted purple dye hair
Similar to purple ombre, highlighted purple dye hair is a combination of light hair colors and purple dye hair strands to create an unique and impressive look.
- With this hair color, you will definitely stand out from the crowd. However, if you have warm tones, you need to choose a slightly deep purple color as a highlight to help balance between hair color and skin tone.
- Similar to ombre purple dye hair, you also need to bleach your hair to get the best and most beautiful color.
Black purple dye hair
Black dark purple hair dye is a rather prominent deep hair color that helps you to be more confident and mysterious, but still has a lovely and beautiful look.
- Dark purple hair dye has the simplest way of dyeing, the deep, dark colors, if seen normally, are very similar to natural hair colors, suitable for office girls.
- The hair dye for dark hair color will really stand out when the light shines on, the purple effect will make the face vibrant and enhance the natural feature.
Taro purple dye hair
Taro purple colour for hair is one of the new trendy hair colors that many young people love.
- This purple dye hair color merges with the personality style of teenage girls, who want to create a special highlight in the eyes of the opposite person.
- However, note that when dyeing this hair color, you will have to bleach your hair, so if your hair is weak, you should consider before dyeing.
We have listed down the top 10 most trendy purple dye hair for 2022. Remember that each skin tone will suit a different shade of purple dye hair, so you should consult your hairdresser before changing your hair color.
How to take care of purple hair the right way
It is said that red dyed hair is one of the most complicated dyes to care for, but if you have purple dye hair, you will realize that it is also quite difficult to maintain the bright purple color for longer.
Use a sulfate-free shampoo to maintain purple dye hair color
Sulfates are included in more than 90% of shampoos nowadays, making it difficult to find the one that does not. To maintain your purple color in hair healthy and vivid, you’ll need a sulfate-free shampoo.
Sulfate-containing shampoos may cause your purple dye hair color to fade quicker, as well as other issues such as drier hair, scalp irritation, hair loss, and even split ends. We suggest that you purchase shampoo for hair extensions or a purple hair dye for toning to ensure that you are using the correct shampoo.
Avoid using hot water to maintain purple dye hair color
One of the worst enemies of purple dye hair is hot water. The purple dye hair will lose its gloss after two hot washes.
Even if you have an oily scalp, warm water is preferable if you don’t like cold water.
Wash your hair twice a week to maintain purple dye hair color
You don’t need to wash your purple dye hair more than twice a week. This is the golden rule that must be followed to maintain the color.
Washing your hair every day will cause it to dry out and darken. For a fast fix, try dry shampoo if your hair is very greasy.
Use hair care product to maintain purple dye hair color
Always use heat protection on your purple dye hair before using a hair dryer, curling iron, or flat iron. Choose one with gentle ingredients or one that has a natural protectant such as argan oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or shea butter.
Purple can work with many skin tones if you find the right shade. Before dyeing your hair purple, keep in mind that your hair will grow long, requiring hair extensions to maintain. That color can theoretically match your skin tone, but it doesn’t mean it will go perfectly with all of your other features. If you don’t have time to match the roots with the new color, then just dye the roots with a color that can match that hair color without having to dye the whole head again.