Human hair companies in Nigeria are purchased around the world by many wholesalers. Before choosing a reliable one, we need to know detailed knowledge about human hair companies in Nigeria.
- 1 The fact about human hair companies in Nigeria
- 2 The outstanding features of human hair companies in Nigeria
- 3 Top 5 best human hair companies in Nigeria
The fact about human hair companies in Nigeria
What kinds of businesses deal with human hair can one find in Nigeria? Therefore, the answer to this question is a resounding “NO,” as there are no businesses in Nigeria that deal in human hair. The truth of the matter is that all of the human hair used in Nigeria comes from other countries such as Vietnam, India, and China, where it is processed and packaged before being delivered to Nigeria. When the original shipment arrived, they were already in Nigeria and had begun selling their hair under the name “human hair firms in Nigeria.”
- Raw resources are not available in Nigeria or anywhere else in Nigeria. Due to the fact that Nigerian and Nigerian hair is short, coarse, and thin, there is a limited supply of natural hair extensions created from Nigeria or Nigerian hair. These sellers are forced to import the hair from other countries because it is not harvested directly from ladies.
- Many businesses in Nigeria that deal with human hair source their supplies from Asian countries including China, Vietnam, and India. To put it another way, the origin of hair from Nigeria is in Asia.
The outstanding features of human hair companies in Nigeria
If you’re curious about what it’s like to buy from a Nigerian human hair company, keep reading. Three criteria will be used to evaluate the human hair companies in Nigeria below: quality, pricing, and variety
Human hair companies in Nigeria in terms of price
Companies dealing in extensions made from human hair typically demand more prices in Nigeria than their Asian competitors do. On the other hand, businesses dealing in human hair in Nigeria are able to sell their wares at prices that are significantly lower than those in the United States or Europe.
- Because Nigerian hair producers do not have access to the necessary raw materials to manufacture hair extensions at home, they are forced to import hair from other countries such as Vietnam, India, and China. As a result of the fact that all businesses dealing with human hair in Nigeria are merchants, the price will be increased to account for additional costs such as shipping, operating fees, taxes, and so on.
- As a result of Africa and Europe’s geographical proximity to one another, Nigerian sellers of human hair are able to sell their wares at prices that are more competitive with those offered by their competitors in the United States and Europe.
- The lower overall fee in Lagos can be attributed, in part, to the cheaper expenses of labor, manufacturing, and warehousing.
Human hair companies in Nigeria in terms of quality
The quality of the hair supply determines the standard of quality set by Nigerian human hair companies. Because of this, the quality of the hair sold by Lagosian hair traders is not likely to remain steady in the future.
- It is difficult to ensure that the hair is always of the greatest quality when it is imported from so many various regions. If the hair is imported from Vietnam, it will be of the highest grade. If the hair is sourced from India, there would be no consistency in the quality. Furthermore, as China buys hair from other countries, the quality will be poor if it originates from there. Aside from that, Chinese hair sellers coat their strands in silicon to give them a shiny sheen, but after just two or three usages, this causes the hair to tangle more easily.
- Vendors often acquire poor-quality hair from Nigerian human hair companies because of their bad track record. Customers’ hair will be affected in some way as a result.
- Prior to purchasing human hair from a Nigerian human hair company, you should always ask for videos, photographs, and information on where the hair comes from. This is the best way for you to assist with the buying of high-quality hair in Nigeria, where human hair organizations import hair from an excessive number of sources.
Human hair companies in Nigeria in terms of product diversity
Businesses that deal in human hair in Nigeria stock a wide selection of different hairdos. What led to this occurrence? These are the reasons that have been given.
- The distributors of human hair in Nigeria offer a wide range of different cuts and styles.
- Businesses in Nigeria that import human hair extensions from other countries have access to a diverse range of options when it comes to cut and color. Additionally, they import a diverse selection of hairdos for the benefit of their clientele.
- In addition, Nigerian enterprises that deal in human hair have a strong tradition of commercial success in the hair market. Companies that sell human hair in Nigeria have a large amount of expertise and extensive market knowledge, so they are well-versed in client preferences for different styles and colors of hair.
- According to the findings of this investigation, businesses in Nigeria that sell human hair charge outrageous prices for product that may or may not be of satisfactory quality. Given that their hair is sourced from other countries, it is essential to keep in mind that there is no guarantee that it will always be accessible for purchase.
- We strongly encourage you to rethink your decision to purchase hair from a company that sells Nigerian human hair. The price of hair in Lagos is significantly higher than that of other cities since the raw materials must be transported long distances.
Top 5 best human hair companies in Nigeria
If you run a hair salon and want to source your hair from a respected shuman hair company in Nigeria, this is a handy resource. These are Nigeria’s top 5 most trustworthy human hair suppliers.
Queen Hair – The best human hair companies in Nigeria
Quality human hair products are available from Queen Hair Factory in Nigeria. In the hair industry for more than a decade, Queen Hair has worked with some of the world’s most well-known hair products and services. An ongoing supply is ensured by Queen Hair’s location in Vietnam’s raw material region and its own hair plant.
- Queen Hair’s wigs are a great deal. Queen Hair is able to keep its production expenses low since it is located close to the sources of hair’s raw ingredients.
- At Queen Hair, you may get human hair of the highest quality. A healthy diet and regular use of herbal shampoos ensures that Queen Hair’s products are always of the greatest quality.
- Queen Hair offers a wide variety of hairstyles. In the hair industry, Queen Hair has a vast amount of knowledge and expertise.
K-Hair – Top 2 human hair companies in Nigeria
The company known as K-Hair is considered to be one of the top two suppliers of human hair in Nigeria. K-Hair is a corporation that was founded in the 1990s and has its primary focus on the sector of the hair industry known as the hair industry. This Nigerian company specializing in human hair provides consumers with a wide variety of hairstyle options from which they can choose the one that best suits them.
DHL, FedEx, and UPS are the three shipping companies that are utilized the most frequently for the shipment of weft hair.
5S Hair – Top 3 human hair companies in Nigeria
The 5S Factory is widely regarded as one of the most trustworthy organizations in Nigeria that is involved in the trade of human hair. A well-deserved reputation for excellence has been bestowed upon the company as a result of both the extensive variety of haircuts offered by the business and the high standard of service that it gives to its clients.
The majority of packages sent through DHL, FedEx, and UPS are comprised of weft hair bundles.
My Extensions – Top 4 human hair companies in Nigeria
Myextensionz is widely acknowledged to be one of the most successful enterprises related to human hair that can be found in Nigeria. If you are interested in trying out their extensions before making a purchase, you are more than welcome to visit their place of business.
- Customers can come to us for hair bundles, wigs, and weft hair because this is our area of expertise.
- The shippers are DHL, FedEx, and UPS respectively.
Xi Clinic Hair – Top 5 human hair companies in Nigeria
When it comes to human hair, we believe that Xi Hair Clinic is among the top five sources in all of Nigeria. You should go to this human hair firm in Nigeria, which also operates a hair salon, to check for yourself what kind of services they offer.
- Xi Hair Clinic is one of the top five human hair salons in Nigeria.
- The following list of the five most successful human hair businesses in Nigeria is provided for your perusal in the event that you are looking for a reputable provider of hair imports.