This is the article for you if you’re wondering whether raw Cambodian hair vendors are legit or not. In recent years, raw Cambodian hair vendors have gained popularity. Everything you need to know about Cambodian raw hair vendors is right here.
- 1 Should I choose raw Cambodian hair vendors
- 2 Hair classification of raw Cambodian hair vendors
- 3 Raw Cambodian hair vendors characteristics
- 4 Top five most trustworthy raw Cambodian hair vendors
Should I choose raw Cambodian hair vendors
The three major textures of the product from raw Cambodian hair vendors are straight, wavy, and curly.
Overview of raw Cambodian hair vendors
The characteristic of the donor’s hair, which may vary from short to long and has a natural wavy flow, typically determines its texture. When compared to other suppliers, raw Cambodian hair vendors’ products are healthier and more long-lasting.
This kind of hair may be groomed to seem natural, making it easier to fit into your overall appearance. You have complete control over how they are washed, shampooed, groomed, and colored.
Where do raw Cambodian hair vendors get the hair
If you are considering importing hair from raw Cambodian hair vendors then you must know about their hair source.
- Raw Cambodian hair vendors in Cambodia get the hair from Cambodian women. The women in Cambodia’s rural districts sell their hair for a livelihood, raw Cambodian hair vendors collect the majority of their hair from these women, they made a contract about selling their hair to the factory annually. As a result, people will take better care of their hair in order to sell it to raw Cambodian hair factory in Cambodia.
- Because the majority of Cambodians’ natural hair is light, curly, and coarse, some hair markets do not value raw Cambodian hair. Due to the country’s small population, Cambodian women are growing their hair less and less to sell. As a consequence, it’s getting more difficult for increased prosperity to discover a reliable hair source in Cambodia.
Hair is rare in Cambodia, therefore choosing increased prosperity to import from is a dangerous proposition. The form may change due to erratic hair supply, and the cost-effectiveness is low.
Hair classification of raw Cambodian hair vendors
Virgin hair, remy hair, and non-remy hair are the three types of hair available from raw Cambodian hair vendors. But in order to ensure the highest quality, raw Cambodian hair vendors only make two kinds of hair: virgin hair and remy hair.
- Virgin hair: The greatest hair quality from raw Cambodian hair factory in Cambodia is virgin hair. This hair has not been chemically treated and comes from a single donor. These hair cuticles are still intact and aligned. The hair is silky, smooth, and tangle-free.
- Remy-hair: Cambodian remy hair is a decent substitute for Cambodian virgin hair. The cuticles are still intact and aligned, the raw Cambodian hair vendors collected this hair from two to three donors. Cambodian remy hair isn’t as silky as virgin hair, but it’s still quite good.
If you are running a hair brand and looking for a good quality hair to import from, you can choose either of the two hair types we mentioned above. Cambodian virgin hair is the best option if you want to style it whatever you like. Due to its high quality, Cambodian virgin hair is the most costly. If you want to purchase hair that is cost-effective, has good quality, then Cambodian remy hair is a great choice, but it will not be as smooth and silky as virgin Cambodian hair.
Raw Cambodian hair vendors characteristics
Raw Cambodian hair vendors are becoming a popular commodity for many hair brands throughout the globe due to its amazing quality and low pricing. To assist you better understand raw Cambodian hair vendors, we’ll concentrate on its specific hair qualities.
The hair texture from raw Cambodian hair vendors
Raw Cambodian hair vendors are available in a wide range of hair textures and smoothness, including bone straight hair, wavy hair, and curly hair.
- Raw Cambodian hair vendors in Cambodia are a popular option among many hair brands because its hair texture complements almost all hair types. Because the hair won’t tangle, you won’t have to brush or comb it as often.
- Because of its gritty texture, raw Cambodian hair vendors often sell curly hair. Its texture helps it to hold a curl for up to two weeks, whereas other hair types cannot. It also holds up to heat better than other types of hair. Finally, Cambodian hair will assist hair merchants in increasing the variety of curly hair available and maintaining curly hair quality after it has been restyled.
The hair from raw Cambodian hair vendors is of excellent quality
Raw Cambodian hair vendors have excellent hair quality. This is understandable because raw Cambodian hair factory in Cambodia have amazing hair sources.
- Raw Cambodian hair vendors acquired hair from healthy hair donors which have not had their hair chemically altered. Its cuticles are usually in excellent condition and orientated in the same direction, which prevents matting and tangling.
- The majority of Cambodian women use a range of natural treatments to maintain their hair strong and healthy. These processes do not involve the use of any chemicals. They also follow a well-balanced, nutritious diet that promotes their hair. Cambodian women, for example, style their hair using coconut and palm oil-based shampoos and conditioners.
The uniqueness of the hair from raw Cambodian hair vendors
The hair from raw Cambodian hair vendors is the best when it comes to dyeing and bleaching.
Despite the fact that raw Cambodian hair vendors in Cambodia‘ products respond well to bleaching and coloring, we highly advise having it done by a professional who utilizes high-quality coloring products.
Top five most trustworthy raw Cambodian hair vendors
If you’re having trouble finding reliable raw Cambodian hair vendors, we can assist you. The top 5 most trustful raw Cambodian hair vendors are mentioned below.
Yummy hair extension Top 1 raw Cambodian hair vendors
Cambodian hair is available at Yummy Hair Extensions in a wide variety of styles. This raw Cambodian hair vendors company specialized in Cambodian hair and has supplied Cambodian hair to a number of well-known brands.
- The cost of a raw Cambodian hair wave is $119 per bundle, which is pretty costly.
- There is no refund policy in place.
Apsara Cambodian hair Top 2 raw Cambodian hair vendors
Aspara Cambodian hair is well-known for its high-quality raw hair. This raw Cambodian hair vendors company is the supplier for a number of well-known hair brands all across the globe.
- A straight 12 inch Cambodian hair bundle is $45, and purchases of 20 or more bundles get a $5 discount each bundle.
- Aspara provides a return policy, although there is a 20% restocking fee.
Cambodian hair extension Top 3 raw Cambodian hair vendors
Many hair salons choose Cambodian hair extensions because of their diverse product line. This raw Cambodian hair vendors provide excellent Cambodian hair.
- A complete Cambodian hair wig from this Cambodian raw hair vendors will cost about $700.
- There is no refund policy in place.
Cambodian hair freak Top 4 raw Cambodian hair vendors
Cambodian Hair Freak is one of the most reputable raw Cambodian hair vendors. The firm has a lot of expertise in this industry.
- The price of a 20-inch hair bundle from Cambodian hair freak is about $125.
- There is no return policy with this firm.
Angkor Cambodian hair Top 5 raw Cambodian hair vendors
Angkor Cambodian Hair is one of the raw Cambodian hair vendors that has a long history in the hair industry. The brand is famous for their great hair quality and dependability.
- The prices shown are per kilogram. The pricing of 1000 grams (typically 10 wefts) 12 inch Cambodian hair Double Drawn Straight is $425.
- The firm will offer you a discount if you purchase in bulk.
We have listed down the top 5 most reliable raw Cambodian hair vendors for you in this article. If you are looking for a hair supplier to import from, raw Cambodian hair vendors are a great choice since these raw Cambodian hair vendors have high quality hair and are very versatile. The raw Cambodian hair vendors are also based in the raw material area so the price will not be expensive. However, because the Cambodian hair texture tends to be curly so it will mostly be suited for curl hair extensions. So if you want to make bone straight hair or natural straight hair extension then the product from raw Cambodian hair vendors may not be a good choice.