Malaysia human hair is known for its high quality and long-lasting characteristic. But it appears that not many people know about Malaysia human hair. Here is everything you need to know about this hair type.
- 1 Basic information about Malaysia human hair
- 2 How to take care of Malaysia human hair
- 3 Top 5 reliable Malaysia human hair vendors
Basic information about Malaysia human hair
If you are considering importing Malaysia human hair then this is the one for you. Here are the basic information about Malaysia human hair.
Malaysia human hair characteristic
Malaysia human hair is exclusively made of 100% Malaysian hair, they are virgin and do not undergo any chemical treatment during their conditioning, they keep their cuticles intact.
- Malaysia human hair is naturally very shiny but this shine will diminish considerably after 2 or 3 shampoos, they will nevertheless retain a natural shine.
- They are soft to the touch and incredibly thick and strong. Malaysia human hair is naturally plump, even after several treatments, it will easily return to its original shape. Malaysian human hair wigs are softer than Indian human hair but heavier and thicker than Peruvian hair.
- Malaysia human hair usually looks smooth or wavy when raw but naturally waves when wet. They are usually in black or brown color. Malaysian human hair lace front wigs are highly recommended for those looking for thickness and volume.
The price of Malaysia human hair
The price of Malaysia human hair differs based on the hair vendors. Here are the examples of the prices from a well-known Malaysia human hair vendor.
- A 100 gram 12 inch Malaysia human hair costs about $35/bundle on average. Malaysia human hair is usually sold in the combo of 3 bundles.
- A 100 gram blonde 12 inch Malaysia human hair cost about $41/bundle. The combo 3 bundles package will be $167.
In comparison with Vietnamese human hair, Malaysia human hair prices still have higher prices. Even though these two hair types have many similarities, Vietnamese hair prices are more affordable because Vietnam produces hair on a large scale and hires many low wage workers. Therefore, the price is definitely minimized.
How to take care of Malaysia human hair
Have you decided to take the plunge and turn to Malaysia human hair to give your hair length and thickness? This is a great decision for you! However, know that to really benefit from it, you will have to take care of Malaysia human hair as you would your own hair. In order to help you, we offer you here simple tips to properly maintain your Malaysia human hair.
How to wash Malaysia human hair properly
Malaysia human hair is the hai made directly of 100% human hair. The methods for washing Malaysia human hair depend on the type of extension you have chosen.
Clip-in Malaysia human hair extensions
Here is the detail step of how to wash clip in Malaysia human hair extensions:
- Removing your clip-in Malaysia human hair extensions from your head is the first step to washing them.
- Then detangle your clip in Malaysia human hair extensions by brushing them gently.
- Boil some water and pour it into a clean, plugged container or sink. Before proceeding, make sure the water is lukewarm and not hot, as water that is too hot can damage your hair extensions.
- Immerse your add-ons in lukewarm water, holding them with the clips to wet them well.
- Wash human hair from Malaysia properly with moisturizing shampoo then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner and let it dry naturally and do not use a hair dryer.
Weave and keratin Malaysia human hair extensions
Here are the detailed steps of how to wash weave hair and keratin Malaysia human hair extensions. These two extensions have the same ways of washing since they both attach to your real hair.
- To start, moisturize and brush your Malaysian human hair weave with your fingers or a specialized comb for extension.
- Then use a mild shampoo to cleanse your hair. Remember to clean it gently in order to not tangle it.
- Finally, rinse with clear water then dry your hair again without using a hair dryer. You can use the best hair loss shampoo in Malaysia in the picture to make use of the effect.
The process for cleaning your keratin extensions is the same as for weave extensions, with the only difference that you have to rinse them with lukewarm water.
Should Malaysia human hair be washed every day? The answer is NO, because just like your hair, if you wash it too often, it may deteriorate quickly. It is therefore recommended to wash Malaysia human hair two to three times a week using a mild shampoo.
How to comb Malaysia human hair extensions
Whether you have clip-in, weave, or keratin Malaysia human hair extensions, you still have to brush it so that the hair won’t get tangled. This you help the Malaysia human hair last longer.
- Step 1: To begin brushing, separate your natural hair from your extensions.
- Step 2: Divide your Malaysia hair bundles into small sections
- Step 3: Start brushing the bottom of your extensions (without pulling too hard)
- Step 4: Go up and brush gently
You can use the same method to comb your natural hair. Then brush all your natural hair and Malaysia human hair extensions to adjust them.
How to style Malaysia human hair extensions
With Malaysia human hair extensions, you have the possibility of performing a multitude of hairstyles of all kinds.
You can simply straighten them, curl them or you also have the option of tying them into a cute bun. Finally, you can braid them in a loose mat or even in a ponytail to avoid the formation of knots. If you want change and more length, Malaysian human hair weave extensions are ideal. However, it is important to maintain them well so that they can last as long as possible.
Top 5 reliable Malaysia human hair vendors
This one is for you if you’re having problems locating a reputable manufacturer to buy Malaysia human hair from. The top 5 most well-known Malaysia human hair sellers are listed below.
Beyond Hair London – Top 1 Malaysia human hair vendor
Beyond Hair London is one of the most well-known Malaysia human hair suppliers. This company is situated in the United Kingdom and is known for their premium Malaysian human hair.
- Beyond Hair London charges $53 for 100 grams of straight Malaysia human hair.
- For international orders, the delivery duration is 7 days.
She’s happy hair – Top 2 Malaysia human hair vendor
You should be aware of She’s Happy Hair, a renowned Malaysia human hair provider. This vendor is headquartered in the United States, specifically in Texas. If you reside in Texas, you may visit their shop to see their Malaysian human hair, which is open Monday through Saturday.
- A pound of straight Malaysia human hair costs $95, which is pretty pricey.
- This firm accepts returns, but you must pay the return postage price.
Unice Hair – Top 3 Malaysia human hair vendor
Unice Hair is a well-known Malaysian human hair wigs supplier across the globe. This business offers a variety of hair varieties, including Malaysia human hair. The company is established in the United States and has a long history in the hair business.
- This hair dealer charges $37 for a 100 gram of 12 inch Malaysia human hair piano straight hair.
- You may visit one of the company’s numerous locations in the United States to see their hair quality.
Nadula – Top 4 Malaysia human hair vendor
Nadula is a fantastic Chinese hair manufacturer. This hair supplier imports human hair from a variety of nations, including Malaysia human hair. You should certainly check out this hair business since it offers excellent Malaysian human hair quality.
- A 100 gram bundle of straight Malaysia human hair costs $30, which is an excellent value.
- Within 30 days of receiving the Malaysian human hair, you may return it. This is the feature making Nadula one of the most reliable Malaysian hair vendors.
Volure Hair Boutique – Top 5 Malaysia human hair vendor
Volure Hair Boutique is a well-known Malaysia human hair supplier that you should be aware of. The organization provides high-quality Malaysian human hair in a variety of styles.
- The price of a 100 gram bundle of straight Malaysia human hair was $42, which was greater than other chevaliers.
- Within two weeks of receiving the Malaysian human hair, you may return it.
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 most reputable Malaysian human hair suppliers. This article should assist you in locating a good Malaysia human hair dealer for your company. Our advice for you is that you should consult from many hair vendors before deciding to purchase a large quantity of extensions.