Many wholesale hair extensions suppliers are concentrated in four countries: Vietnam, Nigerian, China, and India. We’ll go over all you need to know about wholesale hair extensions suppliers in this post below..
- 1 Overview of wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 2 Products of wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 3 Top 5 hair factories – best wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 3.1 Queen Hair – Top 1 Vietnamese wholesale hair extensions suppliers in Nigeria
- 3.2 K-Hair – Top 2 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 3.3 5S Hair – Top 3 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 3.4 Ruby Hair – Top 4 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 3.5 Venus Hair – Top 5 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
- 4 How to find reliable wholesale hair extensions suppliers
Overview of wholesale hair extensions suppliers
Understanding wholesale hair extensions suppliers requires a basic understanding of the business. All of the information you need to know about wholesale hair extensions suppliers is here..
The potential of the hair industry for wholesale hair extensions suppliers
It’s no secret that the hair industry is expanding at a rapid pace. By 2024, the hair extension market is expected to be worth $10 billion. Hair extension wholesale suppliers have seen tremendous growth as a result of rising customer demand.
The benchmark of beauty has always been hair, but not everyone has the silky, smooth, healthy hair that has traditionally been deemed beautiful. The desire for beauty is on the rise. Hair extensions aren’t just for hair salons; they’re also needed by folks. As a result, wholesale hair extensions suppliers have grown substantially in recent years and have emerged as a potential source of economic growth.
Features of wholesale hair extensions suppliers
If you want to buy hair extensions in bulk from wholesale hair extensions suppliers, you’ll want to look for wholesale sources.
- It’s no longer a secret that Vietnam, China, India, and Nigeria now supply nearly all of the world’s hair extensions.
- It’s common for hair extension wholesalers in raw material countries to gather their own human hair, rather than import it from other countries.
- On the other hand, wholesale hair extensions suppliers are located in non-material area. There is no local source of hair for hair extension wholesale suppliers, therefore they import hair from other nations instead of collecting it from their own people.
Vietnam and India are the raw material suppliers for hair extension wholesalers. Hair is cheaper and of inferior quality in these two countries since they produce it themselves, using the hair of their own citizens. On the other hand, wholesale hair extension suppliers in China and Nigeria are not located near the source of the raw materials. Due to a lack of hair donors in China, they import hair from India and Vietnam, so the quality of Chinese hair is not guaranteed.
Products of wholesale hair extensions suppliers
There are many various types of hair extensions wholesale providers, but they are all dependent on two factors: grade and texture of the hair.
Products of wholesale hair extensions suppliers based on grade
Hair extension companies generally utilize grades to describe the quality and cost of their products when categorizing hair varieties. Hair is separated into three grades by wholesale hair extension suppliers in Vietnam: single drawn hair, double drawn hair, and super double drawn hair (also known as triple drawn hair). From 1A to 12A, China’s hair extension wholesalers will grade hair based on the A level, and the quality of the hair will also improve with time as a result. To assist you better understand hair grades, we’ll go over their qualities below.
- In terms of cost, this is the cheapest option, with half of the hair remaining the same length, making it the most versatile.
- For a modest price, you can get hair that is 70 percent the same length by having it double drawn (7A -> 9A).
- With 85 percent the same length, this hair is of the highest quality (10A -> 12A).
Products of wholesale hair extensions suppliers based on texture
Hair extensions wholesalers always categorize their hair according to the texture of the individual strands. People of various personality types will benefit from diverse hair textures because each one has its own unique qualities.
- The hair extensions wholesale provider has bone straight hair: this type of hair is of high quality since it does not experience chemical treatment. This hair is exceptionally straight, so if you style it, you can expect it to straighten rapidly. Bone straight hair can be utilized for up to 4-5 years with the help of a trusted hair extension wholesaler and good care.
- Big and dense curls are common in the hair extensions wholesale supplier’s hair, and the curls are always even. Adds a lot of volume to the hair, making it appear thicker and more appealing.
- This type of hair is available from wholesale hair extension suppliers, and it has a naturally straight appearance with thick ends that don’t appear too thin. Having straight hair is the best option for everyday use.
Hair extension wholesalers have wavy hair: mild water waves. Hair extensions wholesalers provide hair with a natural appearance so that it blends in with your natural hair. Even if the hair is slightly curly, it will still appear smooth and have just the right amount of volume to give your hair the appearance of fullness.
Top 5 hair factories – best wholesale hair extensions suppliers
These are the top five wholesale hair extensions suppliers to keep an eye out for. These five factories offer a wide variety of high-quality hair extensions.
Queen Hair – Top 1 Vietnamese wholesale hair extensions suppliers in Nigeria
Having been in business for over a decade, Queen Hair is a wholesaler of all kinds of hair extensions. Even though Queen Hair’s goods are of superior quality due to the fact that they are produced entirely of human hair, they are also quite reasonably priced. Queen Hair has an affordable product, high-quality hair extensions, and a solid political foundation. As a result, Queen hair can suit the needs of every business.
As a result of Queen Hair’s own facility in Vietnam, all of its goods are of the highest possible quality. Services tailored to Nigerians are always available because the company’s primary consumer base is there.
- Hotline: (84)844444829
K-Hair – Top 2 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
The K-Hair factory was born in the 1990s and is now one of the top wholesale suppliers of hair extensions in the industry. For a cheap price, the company sells a wide variety of high-quality Vietnamese hair extensions.
5S Hair – Top 3 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
Hair extensions wholesalers 5S Hair sells high-quality Vietnamese hair extensions to its customers. Tape-in hair extensions, clip-in hair extensions, remy hair extensions, virgin hair extensions, and more are all available from this company.
- Weft hair, tape-in, i-tip, and clip-in are the primary products.
- Delivery services include UPS, DHL, and FedEx. ;
- Payment Options: Bank Wire, Western Union
Ruby Hair – Top 4 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
In the hair extension market, Ruby Hair is a wholesaler with five years of expertise. Weft hair, tape in hair, i-tip hair extensions, and more are all available from this company.
- Weft hair is our main product.
- Shipment options include DHL and FedEx.
- Remittance: Bank Wire
Venus Hair – Top 5 wholesale hair extensions suppliers
Founded only two years ago, Venus Hair is a new wholesaler of hair extensions. Even so, the company’s items are of high quality. Weft hair was the primary emphasis of Venus Hair.
- Weft hair is our main product.
- DHL, FedEx, and a Chinese agency are all options for shipping.
- Remittance: Bank Wire
There is no doubt that each hair extension wholesale supplier has a unique set of capabilities. When looking for hair extensions wholesale providers, we should take into account three key factors: location, price, and quality. Choose a spot that is convenient for your location or a supplier located in the raw material area for your location. Before starting a hair extension wholesale business, it’s crucial to thoroughly research your suppliers.
How to find reliable wholesale hair extensions suppliers
If you’re a novice and don’t know where to look for wholesale hair extensions suppliers, it might be difficult to track down reliable wholesale hair extensions suppliers. Here are four strategies to identify reputable wholesale hair extensions suppliers.
- Go to Google to find wholesale hair extensions suppliers:
If you want to find something online, you can’t go wrong with using Google. A large number of trustworthy wholesale hair extension suppliers are featured here.
Once you’ve located a few wholesale hair extensions suppliers using Google’s search engine, read up on what other customers have to say about them directly. After reading a few reviews, you’ll be able to identify the hair extension wholesalers that best suit your needs.
- Utilize social media to track down wholesalers of hair extensions.
There are very few significant wholesale hair extensions suppliers in the modern world that are not on social media, as this is the most common platform for exchanging commercial services worldwide.
Those wholesale hair extensions suppliers offer clear information about their business on their social media channels, so all you have to do is visit them. Check their social media accounts, including their address and phone number, and they’ll be happy to video call you and tour the factory to answer any questions you may have.
- On the internet, look for hair extension wholesalers.
High quality wholesale hair extensions suppliers can be found easily on the internet. You may locate hair extension wholesalers on major e-commerce sites like Alibaba, Ebay, Etzy, Amazon, etc. The wholesale hair extensions suppliers channel has been confirmed as the owner of that e-commerce by virtue of having a blue tick next to it, which indicates that it has been confirmed.
Hair extensions wholesale suppliers may be found on e-commerce channels, where you can compare and contrast different types of hair extensions in order to determine which ones are best suited for your needs.
- Networking can help you locate wholesalers of hair extensions.
Networking is the best way to find wholesale hair extensions suppliers. Is there anything more dependable than going to a familiar place? Make relationships with people who have worked with or know wholesale hair extensions suppliers. The provider should be contacted and asked for additional information if they have. Your hair will be in good hands thanks to your friends’ recommendations, and scams will be minimized as much as possible.
Wholesale hair extensions suppliers can be found in a variety of ways, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Depending on your specific circumstances, there are a variety of options available to you. Using all four of these approaches is the most effective strategy. To locate wholesale hair extensions suppliers, simply ask your friends, go to e-commerce, social media, and Google; then read extensive reviews and feedback on Google or social networking sites, and then choose the proper wholesale hair extensions suppliers for you.