Ghana has enormous potential in terms of economy. As a result, the wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana, which focuses on the Hair Extension Industry, has seen explosive growth in recent years. If you are having intention to run a hair business in Ghana, this article is for you. We will help you to find out top 5 best wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana with the best advices from Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
- 1 Overview of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
- 2 Features of products from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
- 3 Characteristics of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
- 4 Top 5 wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
Overview of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
Hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana is only available from a limited and unqualified source: Ghanaian hair is primarily divided into two types, each of which has varying degrees of quality. A large amount of hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana is imported from Asian countries like Viet Nam, India, China. However, the hair from these countries all has their own characteristics. Therefore, the quality of hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana mainly depends on the hair sources they import. In contrast to the first, which is made in another country, the second is made with hair that is sourced locally. The hair in the area is said to be dry and unsuitable for use in the production of hair extensions. The fact that the hair of African women is typically short, coarse, and prone to shedding lends credence to this theory.
Because of the country’s rapid economic development, rising standards of living, and young population, wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana and hair businesses in general have enormous growth potential. It is a known fact that the majority, if not all, of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana import their hair rather than produce it. Hair extensions are primarily purchased from Asian factories in China, India, or Vietnam by the majority of local vendors. You can still save money by buying from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana despite the additional logistical costs associated with importing. As a result, buying hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana is definitely a promising economic opportunity for all hair resellers such as Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market.
Features of products from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
Aside from the difficulty in delivering the hair, most aspects of imported hair for Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana are superior to local hair in almost every way. Due to the fact that wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana import hair extensions mainly from foreign coutries and a little amount of hair from local donors. Therefore, the hair source can not always be available and in the situation of limited supply. Additionally, hair from wholesale hair vendors in Ghana is dry, coarse and difficult to bleach or dye. If youu want to order in a large quantites, the quality is hard to be controlled and guaranteed.
As we have mentioned above, choosing products from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana turned out to be a good choice. However, the working process is quite complicated as wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana also import hair from other foreign suppliers. Instead, you can directly work with raw area-located wholesale hair suppliers to ensure the best quality and affordable price. In Viet Nam, Queen Hair Factory is a big wholesale hair supplier who can provide you with 100 % Vietnamese human hair from various hair styles. Don’t hesitate to contact us now to have the most suitable advice for your hair business from Queen Hair’s hair expert.
Characteristics of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
Hair extensions can now be purchased from halfway around the world while sitting in Ghana, thanks to the development of the Internet. Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana now is one of top wholesale hair suppliers around the world. In spite of this, many native hair salon owners still prefer to buy their hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana. For the following reasons
Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana in terms of price
Wholesale hair vendors who import their products have many advantages that allow them to sell their products at a lower price.
- The delivery costs for wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana are low. It is common to find that a Ghana hair supplier has higher prices, but lower shipping costs, than an Asian hair supplier. This is due to the fact that wholesale Ghana hair will have its own inventory, and the logistics costs will be reduced when they import hair from other countries in large numbers.
- Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana have a better understanding of their clients. Outre hair wholesale distributors in ghana will have a better understanding of their customers because they know what hair sells for and what it doesn’t, and they can base their business strategies on that knowledge. Reduced inventory and lower prices are the intended results of this strategy.
Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana offer a wide range of products
Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana are not only known for their low prices, but also for their wide variety of products.
- Due to their familiarity with local hair salon owners, wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana are aware that hair salons require a wide variety of hair, particularly for custom-made hair wigs or extensions.
- Wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana have developed a wide variety of products to meet the needs of their customers. More sewn-in hair is used instead of clip-ins; textures are designed to blend with natural hair; colors are custom-made to enhance African women’s features.
See more: Wholesale hair vendors in India
Hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana in terms of quality
In addition to price and product variety, quality is a key factor to consider when buying hair from wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana. Wholesale hair distributors in Ghana import hair from other hair factories, such as Vietnam, India, and China, because Ghana is not a raw material area for hair. Therefore, you should take notice of the following features of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
- Because they are also resellers, wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana find it difficult to keep track of the hair’s provenance and quality. Wholesale hair vendors in Ghana are forced to import hair from Vietnam, India, and China in order to meet the growing demand in the hair industry. Consequently, hair’s quality can’t be guaranteed if it isn’t thoroughly checked.
- With wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana, synthetic and natural hair extensions are available. Hair extensions made from human hair will appear to be part of your natural hair, making them the most appealing option. Real human hair, on the other hand, varies in quality. The highest-quality hair is virgin, followed by remy hair and non-remy hair, with non-remy hair being the least expensive.
By importing hair from other nations like Indian, Viet Nam, China, the quality of hair of wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana depends on each hair source they use. Thereforer, wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana can not always guarantee the quality. You should consider and choose carefully before giving a decision in order to avoid scam or any failures.
Top 5 wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
As a means of facilitating the process of finding the best wholesale hair vendors in Ghana who can supply you with high-quality hair. In this section, we’ll go over five of the most reputable wholesale hair vendors in Ghana
Queen Hair Factory – The best wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
It has been 20 years since Queen Hair became a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market. Customers who make a purchase from Queen Hair are assured of receiving prompt and courteous support.
- Queen Hair products are reasonably priced. Our low manufacturing costs are due to our location in the raw materials and low-wage employees.
- Queen Hair products are of high quality and can last up to five years with proper care. We only use hair from healthy donors and have extensive industry experience to guarantee quality.
- Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market, has a large product range. Our hair can be bleached, permed, and dyed to achieve various looks. Style will not harm our hair because it is of high quality.
- Website: Queen Hair
- Instagram: queenhair_celine
Legacy hair – Famous Wholesale Hair suppliers in Ghana
Since its inception in 2014, Legacy Hair has established itself as one of leading wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana. Many options are available, including natural hair, wigs, and closures. Furthermore, it is known as the Trade Representatives of China’s major hair-manufacturing corporations.
Salon Legacy Hair Studios is backed by Paul Mitchell. As a result, our stylists are well-versed in the latest Paul Mitchell color and cut techniques and products. Legacy is your go-to salon for a fresh new look!
Becky Wigs – Trending Wholesale Hair suppliers in Ghana
With the motto “Love Is In The Hair”, Begy Wigs stands out as the number one center of Wigs, Hair Extension, and Beauty Supply Shop.
Top products: Hair and Wigs.
- Address: Makola Shopping Mall, Shop No. GF019, Accra, Accra, Ghana.
- Website: https://beckywigsgh.com/.
SalonLabs – top 4 wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
With the advantage of cooperating with some temples in India, SalonLabs claims to produce their seller with the best premium Quality Human Hair Extensions in Ghana, 100% virgin.
Top products: Remy Indian Temple Bulk Hair, Wavy Human Hair Extensions, Curly Human Hair Extensions, Straight Human Hair Extensions, Remy Clip in Hair Extensions, Lace Wigs, Lace Closures, Lace Frontals & 360 frontals, and many more.
Ted Hair – Top 5 wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana
You can rely on TedHair, one of China’s leading wholesale raw hair suppliers, to help you expand your beauty business. In addition to providing turnkey enterprise solutions and high-quality hair products at the best prices, they also offer exceptional customer service.
- Ted hair primarily sells raw hair from a variety of countries, including Brazil, India, and Peru.
- The price of raw hair, which comes from a variety of countries, varies as well. They sell unprocessed human hair in a wide range of prices.
We’ve already given you a lot of information about wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana. Please contact our hair consultants from Queen Hair – a hair factory in Vietnam specializing in exporting to serve the Nigerian market if you have any further inquiries regarding hair products or if you are interested in purchasing hair extensions wholesale for your company.