If you are looking for good hair salons in Accra then this is the one for you. Not every hair salons in Accra has great quality and can give you the service that you need. Here are the top 5 hair salons in Accra with detailed reviews.
- 1 Top 5 best hair salons in Accra with detailed reviews
- 2 How to identify a good hair salons in Accra
Top 5 best hair salons in Accra with detailed reviews
If you are looking for hair salons in Accra, then this is the article for you. Here are the top 5 best hair salons in Accra that you should know.
Beauty Technicians: Top 1 hair salons in Accra
Beauty Technicians is the top one hair salons in Accra. This hair salons in Accra value the uniqueness within each person. This hair salons in Accra also have tailored haircuts and hair colors for each person.
Beauty Technicians has always been famous for its high quality products with amazing customer service. Before going to the hair salons in Accra, you should call and make an appointment prior.
- 102 Nii Nortei Nyanchi Str., Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana
- +233 (0)23 115 8111
3130Naturals: Top 2 hair salons in Accra
3130Naturals is one of the best hair salon in Accra Ghana. This hair salons in Accra offer many great services such as deep conditioning, trim, cornrows, maintainence, etc. The price of this hair salons in Accra is extremely affordable so you do not have to worry about your budget.
If you are looking for hair salons in Accra, you should definitely visit 3130Naturals for a makeover! Before going to the hair salons in Accra, you should call and make an appointment prior.
- Lardzeh Circle, Accra (Ayawaso), Greater Accra Region, Brown Gate, Cream Wall with hedges.
Twists & Locs: Top 3 hair salons in Accra
Are you looking for hair salons in Accra that have professional hairstylists? If that is the case then you must visit Twists & Locs. This hair salon in Accra has everything you will ever need: braids, locs, treatments, extensions, etc. This best hair salon in Accra also has great customer service.
The place is lovely and basic, perfect for girls who want to relax while doing their hair. Before going to the natural hair salons in Accra, you should call and make an appointment prior.
- 026 513 1585 – 055 790 2687
- Osu, Soula Street – Osu Accra
The Masters Cut Osu: Top 4 hair salons in Accra
If we have to recommend a hair salons in Accra Ghana for both men and women, it will definitely be The Masters Cut Osu. This hair salons in Accra has amazing hairdressers. The staff are very friendly here and they will always make you satisfied. Many people love this hair salon in Accra since it offers many services such as haircuts, spa, bleaching, threading, foot and hand care, etc which is extremely convenient.
Here are some reviews from customers about this best hair salon in Accra. Clearly, everyone loves it here! Before going to the hair salons in Accra, you should call and make an appointment prior. Here, you can find the best Ghana weaving hairstyles.
- 202 G Y Odoi Street, Accra, Ghana
- 024 204 3998
Revupsalongh: Top 5 hair salons in Accra
Revusalongh is a great hair salon in Accra. This hair salons in Accra has many services such as coloring, customized wig, pony tail and especially bridal hair. Revusalongh is famous for its amazing bridal hair.
The hairstylists from this hair salons in Accra are very friendly and have great skills, therefore making sure that you will achieve your demands. Before going to the hair salons in Accra, you should call and make an appointment prior. This is the place attracting many wholesale hair suppliers in Ghana.
- 80 Morning Street, Accra (LEKMA), Greater Accra Region, Revupsalongh is two (2) minutes drive away from the LEKMA Hospital
How to identify a good hair salons in Accra
Possessing beautiful, attractive hair will create a good impression on the viewer, so many Accra women have spent a lot of time and money to take care of their hair. Hair salons in Accra are the perfect solution. But how to choose a “prestige with quality” hair salons in Accra? You should follow the 3 tips below to avoid falling into the situation of losing money.
Consult many people before choosing hair salons in Accra
Communication is the fastest way to get people’s information. If you are confused and still can’t choose hair salons in Accra to get your hair done, ask your relatives, friends or colleagues, especially those who like to take care of their hair, they will give you locations. with lots of useful tips.
Because each person has their one perceptions of quality hair salons in Accra, you should consult your friends carefully about the service at the salon they recommended.
Pay attention to the products the hair salons in Accra use
Staring or suddenly asking about salon products is impossible, but you can probe by asking for advice or going to hair salons in Accra to experience a few simple hairdressing steps such as shampooing, relaxing head massage or cut your hair, combined with observation and “probe” them about which products they use from.
- Before choosing a natural hair salons in Accra, you have to be assured they use products that are friendly to your hair. An example for you to know if the hair salons in Accra really cares about your hair or not:
- If you have a habit of washing your hair once a week, pay attention to the hair conditioner they use or the products displayed on the shampoo shelf. Because your hair lacks nutrients and needs additional nutrition to increase the resistance of your hair, you will not be able to use normal shampoos, but instead use a specific shampoo to restore the hair. Remember to pay attention to which product they will use on your hair. If you wonder how to start a hair salon business from home, this is the first thing you should remember.
- Low sulfate concentration, vitamin ingredients, keratin protein will add resistance to the hair, bringing shiny bouncy hair. If they use this shampoo for your hair, it means they are taking great care of each hair on your head and understanding what your hair is looking for.
Read reviews or join the comment group about hair salons in Accra
If you really want to find the right hair salons in Accra for you, the best way is to take the time to read reviews, comments or community groups that love hairdressing . This will help you find the information you need.
Choosing good hair salons in Accra is very difficult, requiring meticulousness when searching for information. So, when you have chosen hair salons in Accra that you like and “test” their skills by going directly to the salon and performing simple care steps like we have mentioned above, this is also the method for you to know better about how this salon works.
We have listed down the top 5 best hair salons in Accra according to our knowledge. Hope this article will help to find suitable hair salons in Accra. If you want more support, you can contact Queen Hair, one of the best Vietnamese hair factories in Asia.