Indian women are famous for their healthy, smooth and lustrous hair. To achieve that beautiful hair is not that hard, you just need to follow the Indian hair care tips. Here are the 10 Indian hair care tips that you should try.
- 1 Why you should follow Indian hair care tips
- 2 Top 10 Indian hair care tips to achieve healthy smooth hair
- 2.1 Use natural oils: Indian hair care tips 1
- 2.2 Use Shikakai: Indian hair care tips 2
- 2.3 Balayam’s technique: Indian hair care tips 3
- 2.4 Braiding: Indian hair care tips 4
- 2.5 Using henna to dye hair: Indian hair care tips 5
- 2.6 Coconut oil hair care: Indian hair care tips 6
- 2.7 Almond oil: Indian hair care tips 7
- 2.8 Green tea: Indian hair care tips 8
- 2.9 Olive Oil and Protein: Indian hair care tips 9
- 2.10 Egg yolks: Indian hair care tips 10
Why you should follow Indian hair care tips
The long, jet-black hair of Indian women is every girl’s dream due to the fact that Indian raw hair is basically thick, curly and coarse. The Indian hair care tips not only helps the hair grow long fast, but also healthy from the inside.
- To have such hair, they must also have their own Indian hair care tips, which has been passed down for thousands of generations. In a densely populated country where the economy is still poor, traditional Indian hair care tips treatments are always trusted and applied by women.
- There are many ancient Indian hair care tips that are deeply ingrained in Indian culture. Some of the techniques preserved by many people today are ancient methods of Ayurvedic origin. The great thing about traditional Indian hair care tips is that it is completely natural and has no side effects.
The ancient Indian hair care secrets of hair growth are very effective. Down below we will give you the top 10 Indian hair care tips that you should try.
Top 10 Indian hair care tips to achieve healthy smooth hair
Most of the Indian hair care tips are from natural ingredients that you can easily make at home. Here are the top 10 Indian hair care tips that we highly recommend.
Use natural oils: Indian hair care tips 1
Oil is one of the greatest traditional IIndian hair care tips, and it’s the key to having the hair you desire. Indians put a lot of emphasis on hair oils when it comes to hair maintenance. In any Indian hair care tips, regular oil massage is necessary. These tried-and-true Indian hair care tips are still employed on a daily basis. Pollution, heat, chemicals, and sun rays cause your hair to become damaged and dry, thus rehydrating it with oil is a fantastic solution.
- Use olive coconut oil, almond oil, excellent castor oil, or a combination of these oils to apply to your hair before showering for these Indian hair care tips.
- The oil profoundly hydrates and nourishes the scalp and hair roots, from which the rest of your hair gets its sustenance.
- Applying oil to the scalp aids in the restoration of natural oil production, promotes blood flow, and encourages the growth of hair follicles.
- This Indian hair care tips also sloughs off dead skin and scales from hair follicles, which may get blocked.
These traditional Indian hair care tips work in most cases. However, you should be careful about too much oily hair as it can lead to other problems. Balance here is key!
Use Shikakai: Indian hair care tips 2
These traditional Indian hair care tips are also incredibly efficient and are one of the most popular Indian hair care tips of the ancient Indians. Shikakai, often known as “Hair Fruit,” is a natural herb-based substance that cleans and protects the hair. It may be used to create chemical-free shampoos at home.
- You may purchase Shikakai and boil it in water before washing your hair with it. It is, without a doubt, one of the most effective Indian hair care tips for promoting natural hair development.
- If you don’t have access to Shikakai, you may use a store-bought shikakai shampoo. It has a long list of advantages, including strengthening hair, combating dandruff, delaying graying, reducing head lice, and making hair lustrous.
- Shikakai is a natural hair enhancer and promoter. Its antifungal effects nourish the scalp and aid in the treatment of dandruff. By managing pH levels and preventing infections, these Indian hair care practices keep the scalp clean and healthy.
This is one of many ancient Indian hair care tips that make Indian hair long, smooth and silky.
Balayam’s technique: Indian hair care tips 3
Experts believe that the nerve endings at the fingertips are related to the scalp. The Indians call this the Balayam mudra and believe that this Indian hair care tips effect will also improve hair loss and other problems such as dandruff, gray hair, etc. Indian hair care tips always give you many surprises, including yoga poses that are also a form of reflexology.
- According to this Indian hair care tips, simply rubbing the nails together vertically (not the thumb) with equal force for about 5-10 minutes a day will bring about the hair effect.
- Specifically, it is believed that this Indian hair care tips can stimulate blood flow to the scalp, thereby helping hair grow faster. When rubbing nails, the friction creates an effect on the nerves on the scalp, increasing blood flow to the scalp, stimulating hair growth.
Braiding: Indian hair care tips 4
Indian women have braided their hair since ancient times, and this is one of their Indian hair care secrets.
- The reason for this is because it reduces friction with other fabrics and is less prone to breakage, besides it does not mess up, keeping the hair in place. For these Indian hair care tips, it is important that you braid your hands loosely and not too tight at the scalp.
- Since ancient times, they have had the habit of braiding their hair. Braided hair will limit the friction on the shirt or tie the hair with hair elastics, making the hair more prone to breakage and loss.
Using henna to dye hair: Indian hair care tips 5
In this Indian hair care tips, the main ingredient is henna. This material is used by Indian women when they want to change their hairstyle. According to Indian women, the best care products for Indian weaving hairstyles for ladies are made from natural ingredients.
- According to hair care Indian, henna is a natural plant that can dye hair black or burgundy, or even orange, and has antifungal properties that help treat dandruff and reduce hair loss. In addition, henna also contains vitamin E, which softens the hair.
- However, you need to be careful to choose a mixture over henna without chemicals.
Coconut oil hair care: Indian hair care tips 6
In this Indian hair care tips, we recommend using homemade masks for hair. Instead of shelling out chemical-laden hair dyes at the store, use ingredients from your own kitchen and give your hair the nutrition it deserves. This is also a curly Indian hair care routine.
For this Indian hair care tips, you will need:
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- ½ of a lemon
How to use this remedy:
- Mix this mixture and apply it evenly on your hair, incubate for 20 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
- Use these Indian hair care routine tips 2-3 times a week. This simple coconut oil hair restoration method for curly, dyed hair.
Almond oil: Indian hair care tips 7
In Indian hair care tips, in addition to coconut oil, almond oil is also a daily secret of Indian women, they often apply almond oil to their hair to keep their hair smooth and in place. This is one of the best hair care for wavy hair.
- Apply almond oil to your scalp about 1 to 2 times per week to moisturize oily skin, reduce hair loss, and increase hair strength.
- After massaging oily skin with almond oil, use a towel dipped in hot water and then wrap the entire hair. This method helps the hair absorb the oil better.
Green tea: Indian hair care tips 8
If you are having problems with hair loss, these Indian hair care tips are a perfect remedy. According to ancient Indian hair care tips, green tea gives you strong, healthy, and smooth hair. This is the best Indian hair care products that you need.
- Green tea Indian hair care tips 1: After washing your hair, use ready-made warm tea (50g tea with 1 liter water) to wash it again.
- Green tea Indian hair care tips 2: Cook strong green tea, then mix with warm water, then wash your hair. Tea will dry your hair, so you can use lemon to smooth it out.
Olive Oil and Protein: Indian hair care tips 9
These Indian hair care tips will bring you smooth, silky hair. Back in the days, Indian women used these Indian hair care tips to maintain their lustrous, long, beautiful hair. This is also a curly Indian hair care routine.
The ingredient you need for this Indian hair care tips:
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Tutorial for this Indian hair care tips remedy:
- Mix eggs, oil, and lemon juice into a mixture.
- Apply evenly to dry hair, leave for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water and mild shampoo.
- It is best when incubating your hair, you should have heat support such as a hot towel or a hair steamer for the nutrients to be absorbed deeply.
Egg yolks: Indian hair care tips 10
Everyone knows that one of the most famous Indian hair care tips is using egg yolks. This is the most effective way to nourish your hair in order to make it shiny and smooth. Down below, we will give you the two Indian hair care tips made with egg yolks, you can choose the ones that suit your time, budget as well as your hair:
- Egg yolks Indian hair care tips 1: Use 2 to 3 eggs to massage your hair and incubate for half an hour. Then wash with oil and cool water. Just use this treatment twice a month, you will have shiny, smooth hair.
- Egg yolks Indian hair care tips 2: Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 egg and incubate on hair then rinse with water to help hair shine stronger.
We have listed down the top 10 Indian hair care tips that you should definitely try. These are all suitable for every hair type. Hope that these top 10 Indian hair care tips will help you achieve beautiful, healthy, lustrous hair.